Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,009 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

I Predicted Nigerians Would Be Victims Of Buhari-apc ‘one-chance’ Bus - Abati - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Predicted Nigerians Would Be Victims Of Buhari-apc ‘one-chance’ Bus - Abati (20331 Views)

APC: One Week, One Trouble / FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted / 2019: Atiku Vs. Buhari, By Reuben Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Predicted Nigerians Would Be Victims Of Buhari-apc ‘one-chance’ Bus - Abati by Martin0(m): 10:45pm On Jan 09, 2018
gypsey:
na so naa! grin
Carry on!
**wish u good luck**
Re: I Predicted Nigerians Would Be Victims Of Buhari-apc ‘one-chance’ Bus - Abati by Achorise: 11:35pm On Jan 09, 2018
vintage01:

Ignorant fellow...'Freedom of Speech bill'? Big nincompoop. Jonathan signed freedom of information bill to enable th public have access to government records. What has that got to do with 'making noise on social media'. Olodo!
Thank you for the better enlightenment, God bless you for me.
my happiness is that I didn't quote you or anyone, and I will never do, I made my comment .I came here to add to my knowledge, I didn't come to contest or show superiority.
Neither i'm I here to show the world that I came from an uncivilized parents who didn't teach their children how to talk in public.
Re: I Predicted Nigerians Would Be Victims Of Buhari-apc ‘one-chance’ Bus - Abati by Alphazulu1: 12:49am On Jan 10, 2018
Good day people. Chevron is practicing slavery and evil. They used employment as a subterfuge to enslave Nigerians. One of the company's method of employment is through VTP program. The company has employed VTP1 to VTP4, and none of this set spent over 25months on On the job learning. However VTP 5 / VTP 6 have spent over 50 months (as at January, 2018) and still counting. We work without medical and vacation in mutagenic, carcinogenic, radioactive conditions etc. We call on people of good conscious to propagate our slavery until it reverberates to Chevron corporate office at San Ramon, USA.
Re: I Predicted Nigerians Would Be Victims Of Buhari-apc ‘one-chance’ Bus - Abati by Dlionsheart: 4:28pm On Mar 01, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Abati will be invited by the EFCC in the coming days

How will his invitation change the facts raised or the issues in view, Mr. EFCC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abia Governor Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Aba (Pictures) / CAN, CSOs, Others Reject Onochie’s Nomination As INEC Commissioner / FG Halts Kolmani Oil Drilling 16 Months After Flag-Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.