Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

I Predicted Nigerians Would Be Victims Of Buhari-apc ‘one-chance’ Bus - Abati - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Predicted Nigerians Would Be Victims Of Buhari-apc ‘one-chance’ Bus - Abati (20347 Views)

APC: One Week, One Trouble / FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted / 2019: Atiku Vs. Buhari, By Reuben Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Predicted Nigerians Would Be Victims Of Buhari-apc ‘one-chance’ Bus - Abati by jamesibor: 5:04pm On Jan 09, 2018
HungerBAD:
Uncle Abati.

What exactly happened to you?you tasted the PDP free money,and then lost not just your credibility,but from all indications your senses too.

Buhari was elected by Nigerians, so deal with it.

And while we are having this conversation Uncle Abati,the things you are against about Buhari leadership style, was it before or after your source of livelihood(Jonathan)lost?

You are quick to pick out holes in the person of President Buhari,but I am yet to see or hear you say one bad thing about the Government that you were very much part of that plundered and looted Nigeria's money.

Except of course the One time you said you saw ghosts,and spirits in Aso Rock.

Uncle Abati, did you by chance see anything else aside Ghosts in the last Government?maybe like when Bullion Vans of Dollars was being shared?

That reminds me.

Uncle Abati, have you settled with Kayode Ajala?the same one whose family housed you,fed you and you eventually stabbed him in the back. Yes that one.

You have no single honour in you, and I expect you to be the last person on earth to throw stones at President Buhari.

Sai baba till 2023!

Now, can you come close let's have a word?

2 Likes

Re: I Predicted Nigerians Would Be Victims Of Buhari-apc ‘one-chance’ Bus - Abati by Kulas: 5:05pm On Jan 09, 2018
kenoc:
It is unfortunate that Nigerians are busy fighting for Jonathan and Buhari as if either of them wins Nigeria will be transformed. I would like to advise us to channel this energy for destructive criticism to proffering ideas on how to better this blessed nation irrespective of who leads her.
Please kindly accept the fact that PMB is a failure and which ideas are you bringing to give somebody that his brain need to be formatted and reload new operating system.

1 Like

Re: I Predicted Nigerians Would Be Victims Of Buhari-apc ‘one-chance’ Bus - Abati by eddieguru(m): 5:05pm On Jan 09, 2018
grin

Re: I Predicted Nigerians Would Be Victims Of Buhari-apc ‘one-chance’ Bus - Abati by madridguy(m): 5:07pm On Jan 09, 2018
I'm with Baba anyday anytime.

2 Likes

Re: I Predicted Nigerians Would Be Victims Of Buhari-apc ‘one-chance’ Bus - Abati by Duru009(m): 5:07pm On Jan 09, 2018
Believe it or not this is the truth !!

1 Like

Re: I Predicted Nigerians Would Be Victims Of Buhari-apc ‘one-chance’ Bus - Abati by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:07pm On Jan 09, 2018
GreyLaw:
One thing I am certain of is that Nigeria has failed. Previous governments managed to paper over the cracks of corruption and tribalism and other ills bedevilling this country, but this present goverment is completely in cahoots with the destroyers.

Buhari will most likely win in 2019, not because he has any clue, but because he will win by hook or crook. In fact, some Nigerians will actually vote him.

I'm a Nigerian, but so ashamed to it!

Only a revolution by the masses can change this country.
. You ve spoken well bro. But which masses? The youths that are only interested in sex and unclad pix news,or do we have any other masses in this country? Sorry o I just dey ask.

1 Like

Re: I Predicted Nigerians Would Be Victims Of Buhari-apc ‘one-chance’ Bus - Abati by Seyitosino(m): 5:08pm On Jan 09, 2018
Stupid talk. You were only doing your job then. What was your prediction when GEJ appointed you in 2011. You are one of them, enemies whom we call leaders.
Re: I Predicted Nigerians Would Be Victims Of Buhari-apc ‘one-chance’ Bus - Abati by Achorise: 5:08pm On Jan 09, 2018
Some of us making noise on social media wouldn't have had such opportunity if not for Jonathan, who sign the freedom of speech bill.
Do you think Buhari would have allowed that?
Even ObJ kicked against it.
Thanks to GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: I Predicted Nigerians Would Be Victims Of Buhari-apc ‘one-chance’ Bus - Abati by Crocky23: 5:09pm On Jan 09, 2018
2019 dullard is joining his Cows in Daura.

1 Like

Re: I Predicted Nigerians Would Be Victims Of Buhari-apc ‘one-chance’ Bus - Abati by berrystunn(m): 5:12pm On Jan 09, 2018
G

1 Like

Re: I Predicted Nigerians Would Be Victims Of Buhari-apc ‘one-chance’ Bus - Abati by OyiboOyibo(m): 5:16pm On Jan 09, 2018
Beware of this scammer by name David...who runs Sure_winning_platform on instagram @sure_winning_platform....he is a fraud.. He dumps people of their hard earned money promising them of fixed matches....he is a scammer...his numbers are 08103550412,09099199950..Pls Don't do any business wit him....he is a scammer....
Re: I Predicted Nigerians Would Be Victims Of Buhari-apc ‘one-chance’ Bus - Abati by Simpledude0847(m): 5:17pm On Jan 09, 2018
You can call Abati all sorts of names - Thief, Pained, sore loser and all that but the truth is staring at us all in the face - Nigerians elected the worst President in the history of the country and you are I and not Abati, are paying for this.

1 Like

Re: I Predicted Nigerians Would Be Victims Of Buhari-apc ‘one-chance’ Bus - Abati by Soulless: 5:18pm On Jan 09, 2018
Buhari is a blood sucking muderer

Re: I Predicted Nigerians Would Be Victims Of Buhari-apc ‘one-chance’ Bus - Abati by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 09, 2018
HungerBAD:
Uncle Abati.

What exactly happened to you?you tasted the PDP free money,and then lost not just your credibility,but from all indications your senses too.

And while we are having this conversation Uncle Abati,the things you are against about Buhari leadership style, was it before or after your source of livelihood(Jonathan)lost?

You are quick to pick out holes in the person of President Buhari,but I am yet to see or hear you say one bad thing about the Government that you were very much part of that plundered and looted Nigeria's money.

Uncle Abati, did you by chance see anything else aside Ghosts in the last Government?maybe like when Bullion Vans of Dollars was being shared?

That reminds me.

Uncle Abati, have you settled with Kayode Ajala?the same one whose family housed you,fed you and you eventually stabbed him in the back. Yes that one.

You have no single honour in you, and I expect you to be the last person on earth to throw stones at President Buhari.

the funniest thing here is that, this post won't ever get to him. I don't know why u mad. But trust me he doesn't know you exist. Lol

3 Likes

Re: I Predicted Nigerians Would Be Victims Of Buhari-apc ‘one-chance’ Bus - Abati by seguno2: 5:18pm On Jan 09, 2018
FrancisIgya:
Propaganda. What did Jona achieve except the looting of our commonwealth under his watch.

Buhari has looted and is looting more.
Next?

1 Like

Re: I Predicted Nigerians Would Be Victims Of Buhari-apc ‘one-chance’ Bus - Abati by seguno2: 5:20pm On Jan 09, 2018
Lanre4uonly:
It is well.

Please explain how/why it is well.
What exactly is well

1 Like

Re: I Predicted Nigerians Would Be Victims Of Buhari-apc ‘one-chance’ Bus - Abati by seguno2: 5:22pm On Jan 09, 2018
GreyLaw:
One thing I am certain of is that Nigeria has failed. Previous governments managed to paper over the cracks of corruption and tribalism and other ills bedevilling this country, but this present goverment is completely in cahoots with the destroyers.

Buhari will most likely win in 2019, not because he has any clue, but because he will win by hook or crook. In fact, some Nigerians will actually vote him.

I'm a Nigerian, but so ashamed to it!

Only a revolution by the masses can change this country.

Are you doing anything for the revolution to come to pass quickly?
What is it that you are doing already so others can join you to hasten the process.

2 Likes

Re: I Predicted Nigerians Would Be Victims Of Buhari-apc ‘one-chance’ Bus - Abati by zoedew: 5:24pm On Jan 09, 2018
You? What moral right have you to say that having been a willing part of Nigeria’s problems for staying on in Jonathan’s government when it was apparent that Jonathan was running the country aground by his laissez faire attitude that cost us so much!

2 Likes

Re: I Predicted Nigerians Would Be Victims Of Buhari-apc ‘one-chance’ Bus - Abati by jacyhelen(f): 5:25pm On Jan 09, 2018
HungerBAD:
Uncle Abati.

That reminds me.

nigerians elected who?..

1 Like

Re: I Predicted Nigerians Would Be Victims Of Buhari-apc ‘one-chance’ Bus - Abati by ipodAreslave2ND: 5:29pm On Jan 09, 2018
All these pdp member no dey shame at all...

1 Like

Re: I Predicted Nigerians Would Be Victims Of Buhari-apc ‘one-chance’ Bus - Abati by AyamConfidence(m): 5:29pm On Jan 09, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
lol

PMB must be re-elected!! No two ways about that.

I have made plans to leave the country, and my last gift to Nigerians is to see them suffer for another 5 years!!

Buhari must be re-elected!! smiley
bros carry me follow body na abeg

TThis country wan kee me
Re: I Predicted Nigerians Would Be Victims Of Buhari-apc ‘one-chance’ Bus - Abati by ud4u: 5:30pm On Jan 09, 2018
This is the worst government ever, take it anywhere

1 Like

Re: I Predicted Nigerians Would Be Victims Of Buhari-apc ‘one-chance’ Bus - Abati by Cooly100: 5:34pm On Jan 09, 2018
FrancisIgya:
Propaganda. What did Jona achieve except the looting of our commonwealth under his watch.

You lie to convince yourself that Buhari means well. No at all!

Why haven't the government recovered the loots?

Why haven't the government arrested the looters and send them to jail?

Jona looting is just a smoke screen to deceive gullible people with a weak mind like you.

Why haven't the non-looting government of APC to translate the zero looting to uplifting the suffering of Nigerians?

At least during Jona looting, people were building houses, buying cars, doing several businesses, growing the GDP, with millions of people employed. Your saintly APC government have about 6 million job losses in just under 3 years...

So what are you ranting about?

1 Like

Re: I Predicted Nigerians Would Be Victims Of Buhari-apc ‘one-chance’ Bus - Abati by UncleJudax(m): 5:35pm On Jan 09, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Revolutions are usually not peaceful.
Another Angle, which is even more deadly, is that a Revolution without a blueprint is a recipe for either a Military Take over or playground for another Set of crooks.

Nigeria is a lost cause and will remain so for a long time.
Re: I Predicted Nigerians Would Be Victims Of Buhari-apc ‘one-chance’ Bus - Abati by Cooly100: 5:36pm On Jan 09, 2018
ipodAreslave2ND:
All these pdp member no dey shame at all...

It is you APC zombees who have no shame...as you don't understand the economy...just like your leader...

You can't give what you don't have...

1 Like

Re: I Predicted Nigerians Would Be Victims Of Buhari-apc ‘one-chance’ Bus - Abati by magzey: 5:43pm On Jan 09, 2018
which Nigerians, the Looters or the good citezens

Re: I Predicted Nigerians Would Be Victims Of Buhari-apc ‘one-chance’ Bus - Abati by ipodAreslave2ND: 5:50pm On Jan 09, 2018
Ipod wailer shorry u will wail till 2023..

U dat understand economy,what did Ngozi Iwela said in 2014 about Niagara economy?
Cooly100:

It is you APC zombees who have no shame...as you don't understand the economy...just like you leader...

You can't give what you don't have...
Re: I Predicted Nigerians Would Be Victims Of Buhari-apc ‘one-chance’ Bus - Abati by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:50pm On Jan 09, 2018
UncleJudax:

Another Angle, which is even more deadly, is that a Revolution without a blueprint is a recipe for either a Military Take over or playground for another Set of crooks.

Nigeria is a lost cause and will remain so for a long time.
I agree.
Re: I Predicted Nigerians Would Be Victims Of Buhari-apc ‘one-chance’ Bus - Abati by ipodAreslave2ND: 5:55pm On Jan 09, 2018
ipodAreslave2ND:
Ipod wailer shorry u will wail till 2023..

U dat understand economy,what did Ngozi Iwela said in 2014 about Nigeria's economy?
Re: I Predicted Nigerians Would Be Victims Of Buhari-apc ‘one-chance’ Bus - Abati by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 09, 2018
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Petition Written To EFCC Against Ogun State Governor, Ibikunle Amosun / Foodstuff Dealers Accuse Police Of Extortion On Highways During Lockdown / President Tinubu Celebrates Super Eagles Victory Against Angola (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.