Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,967 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Baby Born With Internal Organs Outside In Benue State (Disturbing Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Baby Born With Internal Organs Outside In Benue State (Disturbing Photos) (47253 Views)

Baby Born With Four Legs In Bauchi State (Photos) / Carpenter electrocuted while working in Delta State (Disturbing Photos) / Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Born With Internal Organs Outside In Benue State (Disturbing Photos) by zoba88: 4:47pm On Jan 09, 2018
A baby was born with internal organs outside at Comprehensive Health Centre Ugbokpo,Benue state.The executive chairman of Apa local government council Chief Hon. Solomon Oche Danjuma visited the baby this morning.He appealed for assistance from the general public to enable the child survive.Hon. Solomon also made arrangement to convey the baby to Benue State University Teaching Hospital (BSUTH) Makurdi after experts must have put the baby in a stable condition.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/baby-born-without-internal-organs.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Born With Internal Organs Outside In Benue State (Disturbing Photos) by Jesusloveyou: 4:49pm On Jan 09, 2018
Jesus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baby Born With Internal Organs Outside In Benue State (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 09, 2018
'Cause of PHOTOSHOP I can't believe such anymore.

And Thomas who is also called Didymus be like: except I go to Benue and I see the baby and I put my hands on it and I can feel it is an organ, I won't believe!

cheesy cheesy cheesy.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baby Born With Internal Organs Outside In Benue State (Disturbing Photos) by Evablizin(f): 5:21pm On Jan 09, 2018
And the baby is still alive. Oh no!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baby Born With Internal Organs Outside In Benue State (Disturbing Photos) by WeirdWolf: 6:32pm On Jan 09, 2018
Disturbing...
Re: Baby Born With Internal Organs Outside In Benue State (Disturbing Photos) by tobidipity(m): 6:32pm On Jan 09, 2018
Nothing way hausa no fit born

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Born With Internal Organs Outside In Benue State (Disturbing Photos) by juddybrown(m): 6:33pm On Jan 09, 2018
holyshit,I feel for this lovely cute baby

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Born With Internal Organs Outside In Benue State (Disturbing Photos) by Sirheny007(m): 6:33pm On Jan 09, 2018
cry cry

1 Like

Re: Baby Born With Internal Organs Outside In Benue State (Disturbing Photos) by Vyolet(f): 6:33pm On Jan 09, 2018
God is wonderdul.
The baby is still alive and really cute, hmm.
Scientists and Darwinians,what is the likely explanation for this deformity?

7 Likes

Re: Baby Born With Internal Organs Outside In Benue State (Disturbing Photos) by hailall: 6:34pm On Jan 09, 2018
God

1 Like

Re: Baby Born With Internal Organs Outside In Benue State (Disturbing Photos) by tunjijones(m): 6:34pm On Jan 09, 2018
Re: Baby Born With Internal Organs Outside In Benue State (Disturbing Photos) by swiz123(m): 6:34pm On Jan 09, 2018
Are there nairalanders who find graphic images too disgusting that they avoid Opening such threads??

1 Like

Re: Baby Born With Internal Organs Outside In Benue State (Disturbing Photos) by awa(m): 6:34pm On Jan 09, 2018
Why didn't the Doctors push those organs inside?

4 Likes

Re: Baby Born With Internal Organs Outside In Benue State (Disturbing Photos) by christejames(m): 6:34pm On Jan 09, 2018
I pray the baby finds help...

8 Likes

Re: Baby Born With Internal Organs Outside In Benue State (Disturbing Photos) by Lifebender(m): 6:34pm On Jan 09, 2018
wilsonreuben:
'Cause of PHOTOSHOP I can't believe such anymore.

And Thomas who is also called Didymus be like: except I go to Benue and I see the baby and I put my hands on it and I can feel it is an organ, I won't believe!

cheesy cheesy cheesy.

If you can't decipher something real from fake at this your age,I totally give up. undecided

dbynonetwork:
See what BUHARI herdsmen has caused..

BUHARI you will never go unpunished..

Up stupidity is to high heavens.Everything is not politics Mr. Man

awa:

Like through the Anus
You must be a Living Faith Chapel member.
Your case is different undecided

tobidipity:

You should change your moniker to Stupidity undecided

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Baby Born With Internal Organs Outside In Benue State (Disturbing Photos) by youngeezy: 6:34pm On Jan 09, 2018
I just can't fit blive dis
Re: Baby Born With Internal Organs Outside In Benue State (Disturbing Photos) by dbynonetwork: 6:34pm On Jan 09, 2018
See what BUHARI herdsmen has caused..

BUHARI you will never go unpunished..

5 Likes

Re: Baby Born With Internal Organs Outside In Benue State (Disturbing Photos) by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:35pm On Jan 09, 2018
Gracious heavens! shocked. Lord, have mercy!
Re: Baby Born With Internal Organs Outside In Benue State (Disturbing Photos) by SwayG: 6:35pm On Jan 09, 2018
oh my Gush
Re: Baby Born With Internal Organs Outside In Benue State (Disturbing Photos) by Donvalentino55(m): 6:35pm On Jan 09, 2018
One of the people slaughtered by Fulani herdsmen must have reincarnated in the form of the baby.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Born With Internal Organs Outside In Benue State (Disturbing Photos) by cerowo(f): 6:36pm On Jan 09, 2018
Really disturbing embarassed
Re: Baby Born With Internal Organs Outside In Benue State (Disturbing Photos) by Krestkross: 6:36pm On Jan 09, 2018
Hausa with awkward baby's be like 5&6

2 Likes

Re: Baby Born With Internal Organs Outside In Benue State (Disturbing Photos) by SwayG: 6:36pm On Jan 09, 2018
hailall:
God

Thank God you're not a doctor..

you for don kill many people
Re: Baby Born With Internal Organs Outside In Benue State (Disturbing Photos) by Fxmanager(m): 6:37pm On Jan 09, 2018
This is serious.
Re: Baby Born With Internal Organs Outside In Benue State (Disturbing Photos) by Augiiee(m): 6:37pm On Jan 09, 2018
tobidipity:
Why are Ipobyoots so deluded/stupid?

4 Likes

Re: Baby Born With Internal Organs Outside In Benue State (Disturbing Photos) by obinna58(m): 6:37pm On Jan 09, 2018
God has a purpose for the baby
Re: Baby Born With Internal Organs Outside In Benue State (Disturbing Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:37pm On Jan 09, 2018
awa:

grin grin grin
These Nairalanders won't kill somebody with laughter...

You require one or more surgeries to correct this condition; and no, it is not found only among northerners. It may be genetic or caused by drugs which inhibit closure of the abdomen while in the uterus.

The medical term is Omphalocele gastroschisis

Given the level of our health care system, most babies born with this condition will die; usually from of sepsis.

7 Likes

Re: Baby Born With Internal Organs Outside In Benue State (Disturbing Photos) by uc97: 6:37pm On Jan 09, 2018
Omphalocoele

1 Like

Re: Baby Born With Internal Organs Outside In Benue State (Disturbing Photos) by masciv: 6:38pm On Jan 09, 2018
tobidipity:

Stupidity abi tobidipity... Who told you all Benue citizens are Hausa

Besides... Hausa ain't humans anymore right. They're now aliens that give birth to deformed babies

4 Likes

Re: Baby Born With Internal Organs Outside In Benue State (Disturbing Photos) by jayied(m): 6:38pm On Jan 09, 2018
Jesus is Lord
Re: Baby Born With Internal Organs Outside In Benue State (Disturbing Photos) by Hakeymco(m): 6:39pm On Jan 09, 2018
tobidipity:
All north are not hausa, how come benue b hausa

1 Like

Re: Baby Born With Internal Organs Outside In Benue State (Disturbing Photos) by micflo28(m): 6:39pm On Jan 09, 2018
Its unfortunate we first ridicule one publicly before doing what is right. The child just needs a single surgery to get her life back but we couldn't just quietly help this child without fuss. What do we derive mocking someone in a pathetic situation. God help this child.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please What Is Breaking Out On My Skin ? / Is Tomato Paste Mixed With Cocacola Or Malt A Natural Blood Tonic? (video) / Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.