Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) (38846 Views)

Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix / Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos / 7-Month-Old Baby's Head Continues To Swell As Parents Lament In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) by CastedDude: 9:22pm On Jan 10, 2018
Parents of this little baby suffering from a medical condition known as Hydrocephalus are lamenting after being unable to take care of their child medically due to financial restraints. The 50-day old baby girl identified as Rusaima was born in Dutse, Jigawa state capital with this disability...

Hydrocephalus (also called “water on the brain”) can make babies’ and young children’s heads swell to make room for the excess fluid. Older kids, whose skull bones have matured and fused together, have painful headaches from the increased pressure in the head.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/baby-girl-pains-head-continues-swell-jigawa-state-photos.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) by sodiqapril(m): 9:26pm On Jan 10, 2018
I'm not being tribalistic but strange diseases like this seem prevalent in the North. may Gold heal the child.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) by Zonacom(m): 9:27pm On Jan 10, 2018
Lord have mercy? Why should this little child suffer this? One of the many ironies of life. I hope it's curable
Re: Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) by Abjay97(m): 10:17pm On Jan 10, 2018
Sarrki,
Ngeneukwuenu,
STOP TRIBALISM AND NIGERIAN RACISM sad

11 Likes

Re: Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) by TheHistorian(m): 10:23pm On Jan 10, 2018
Christ Jesus!!!!

1 Like

Re: Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) by Sunofgod(m): 10:23pm On Jan 10, 2018
Freaky..... must be the vaccines the mama took.
Re: Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) by froshsteve(m): 10:23pm On Jan 10, 2018
Village people at work
Re: Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) by froshsteve(m): 10:25pm On Jan 10, 2018
But all the same sorry dear the lord is your strength and your comforter

1 Like

Re: Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) by Uyi168: 10:25pm On Jan 10, 2018
sodiqapril:
I'm not being tribalistic but strange diseases like this seem prevalent in the North. may Gold heal the child.
..Its nt strange..its hydrocephalus..

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) by froshsteve(m): 10:25pm On Jan 10, 2018
But all the same sorry dear the lord is your strength and your comforter may the lord heal you
Re: Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) by buddydoze(m): 10:25pm On Jan 10, 2018
What! shocked May the hand of God rests upon her and heal her of every pain in Jesus' name

2 Likes

Re: Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) by pejuakinab: 10:25pm On Jan 10, 2018
May help come quick for her IJN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) by kagari: 10:25pm On Jan 10, 2018
Oboy, please no comment

1 Like

Re: Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) by myners007: 10:26pm On Jan 10, 2018
OP graphic pics pls
Re: Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) by ChiomaMee: 10:26pm On Jan 10, 2018
Sweetie, may the Lord heal you.

Ohh, the pain and discomfort. cry

6 Likes

Re: Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) by bpalace(m): 10:26pm On Jan 10, 2018
Sunofgod:
Freaky..... must be the vaccines the mama took.
Must you guess,
Re: Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) by sinaj(f): 10:27pm On Jan 10, 2018
They should let the poor child rest if they cant treat her.

She has suffered enough pls.

13 Likes

Re: Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) by cstr1001: 10:27pm On Jan 10, 2018
Imagine the unnatural pain that child is going through.

Pain that is bigger than the child's age. Lord have mercy.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) by YoungLionken(m): 10:27pm On Jan 10, 2018
embarassed embarassed embarassedGod have mercy... Already experiencing pains at such a tender age

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) by wwwtortoise(m): 10:28pm On Jan 10, 2018
sodiqapril:

You must be a Living faith chapel member cos your case is quite different. Or perhaps a lover of peak milk as tribalism is in you.

Please is there anyway concerned Nigerians can make humble donation to this course?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) by Geoxplorer: 10:28pm On Jan 10, 2018
sodiqapril:
It is a medical condition for goodness sake... And you certainly are tribalistic...

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) by mesoprogress(m): 10:28pm On Jan 10, 2018
Where are our politicians when we need them? Truth is that we don't have equiped medical facilities or health insurance scheme

1 Like

Re: Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) by Lightwands(m): 10:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
Hydrocephalus.
Re: Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) by mammanbawa: 10:30pm On Jan 10, 2018
Oh Lord, thank you for making me a normal human.
I pray this girl gets to live life just like every other normal person.

3 Likes

Re: Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) by EmmaLege: 10:35pm On Jan 10, 2018
Chei cry
Re: Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) by EmmaLege: 10:35pm On Jan 10, 2018
Lightwands:
Hydrocephalus.

wink

1 Like

Re: Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) by ugbede69(m): 10:36pm On Jan 10, 2018
mesoprogress:
Where are our politicians when we need them? Truth is that we don't have equiped medical facilities or health insurance scheme
mesoprogress:
mesoprogress:

someone in Kaduna is paying Fulani herdsmen for piece

3 Likes

Re: Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) by ultron12345: 10:37pm On Jan 10, 2018
hydrocephalus, she will need undergo shunt implant or endoscopic third ventriculostomy.
where are oyedepo, adeboye, suleiman and co when you need them.......O! I forgot, .this type of healing cannot be faked, they can only heal headache and waist pain..........thank goodness, for our gallant and amiable medical doctors, if not for them, I can only imagine what will happen to dis girl

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 10, 2018
Oh Lord have mercy. Get well soon little girl. Someone should help them reach out for help, I'm willing to offer an assistance immediately. I can't stand kids suffer.

1 Like

Re: Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) by colossus91(m): 10:41pm On Jan 10, 2018
what a pity oo, the image brings megamind to mind sad
Re: Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) by 2lateBiafra: 10:42pm On Jan 10, 2018
Abjay97:
Sarrki,
Ngeneukwuenu,
STOP TRIBALISM AND NIGERIAN RACISM sad

If u dont have anything meaningful to say, just F<>K out of this tread

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Kaduna On Lockdown - Governor El-Rufai / 10 Major Causes Of Male Infertility / Man All Smiles After Undergoing Facial Surgery To Remove Huge Growth. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.