Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,004 members, 7,838,516 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

How To Stop Unwanted Messages On All Networks - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Stop Unwanted Messages On All Networks (443 Views)

Who Can Guide Me On How To Decrypt Messages On Gionee S10 Lite / This Is How To Read Deleted Messages On Whatsapp / How Do I Stop Unwanted Ads Showing On My Phone Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Unwanted Messages On All Networks by Dramadiddy(m): 4:49pm On Jan 09, 2018
To activate do not disturb on your line, see below for the codes :

For Glo, text stop to 2442

For MTN, text stop to 2442

For Airtel, text Start 0 to 2442

For 9mobile, text stop to 2442

Sometimes you may have to send this messages about five times at once to make sure your number is off their database. And you should send this message once in a month because these are marketers sending you these messages and can discover your number even after your number has been added for "do not disturb".

cc lalasticlala mynd44 seun

thanks
Re: How To Stop Unwanted Messages On All Networks by billynoni(m): 5:23pm On Jan 09, 2018
Are you sure,OP?
Re: How To Stop Unwanted Messages On All Networks by Dramadiddy(m): 5:38pm On Jan 09, 2018
billynoni:
Are you sure,OP?
thank me later

(1) (Reply)

OLX Set To Shutdown Nigeria's Operations / What To Do If You Forgot Lock Screen Password On Android Device / How To Delete/erase Data From Lost Android Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.