Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,406 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

This Is How To Read Deleted Messages On Whatsapp - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Is How To Read Deleted Messages On Whatsapp (4352 Views)

How I Read Deleted Messages On Whatsapp, A Secret Guide!! / How To See Whatsapp Deleted Messages / The best way to read Whatsapp Deleted Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How To Read Deleted Messages On Whatsapp by Namaskar: 7:30pm On Mar 11, 2019
Have you ever gotten a message on WhatsApp, only to discover that the message have been deleted before you had the chance to read it. When this happens a lot of us get curious about the content of the message. What if I told you that deleted WhatsApp messages can be recovered. whether it be pictures, videos or text. Reading deleted WhatsApp messages is really simple and can be done by anyone.

How To recover and read deleted messages on WhatsApp
First, run off to playstore and grab notisave. There are lots of apps on the playstore that claim to recover deleted WhatsApp messages, we have found notisave to really work well.

After notisave is successfully installed on your phone. You will need to grant notisave notification access. This is because when ever a user sends you messages on WhatsApp, if you are not currently looking at the chat screen. WhatsApp sends you that message as a notification. Notisave can then save this notification. So if the user deletes the message you will still be able to recover and read the deleted WhatsApp messages through notisave. Notisave not only saves WhatsApp notifications, but can save other apps notification as well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How To Read Deleted Messages On Whatsapp by bravesoul247(m): 8:57pm On Mar 11, 2019
Nice read. Thanks op
Re: This Is How To Read Deleted Messages On Whatsapp by kiddoiLL(m): 9:12pm On Mar 11, 2019
Notisave wey don dey my phone since Last year

Re: This Is How To Read Deleted Messages On Whatsapp by dallex10(m): 11:16pm On Mar 11, 2019
When I have GBWhatsApp

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How To Read Deleted Messages On Whatsapp by kushercain: 12:52am On Mar 12, 2019
dallex10:
When I have GBWhatsApp

GBwhatsapp is not secure at all, be guided.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How To Read Deleted Messages On Whatsapp by Nobody: 1:32am On Mar 12, 2019
Okay.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This Is How To Read Deleted Messages On Whatsapp by martius101(m): 4:48am On Mar 12, 2019
Sp, someone cannot delete messages to in peace again?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How To Read Deleted Messages On Whatsapp by lonelydora: 4:58am On Mar 12, 2019
Why will i want to read what the sender do not want me to read?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How To Read Deleted Messages On Whatsapp by stanisbaratheon: 5:50am On Mar 12, 2019
lonelydora:
Good question

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How To Read Deleted Messages On Whatsapp by Fatasy(m): 6:44am On Mar 12, 2019
Why did the sender sent and deleted again
stanisbaratheon:
Good question
Re: This Is How To Read Deleted Messages On Whatsapp by Khd95(m): 6:44am On Mar 12, 2019
Is it not dumb for WhatsApp to give u the "delete for everyone" option and still go behind you to do akproko that u deleted messages

I have never seen this type of snitching before

14 Likes

Re: This Is How To Read Deleted Messages On Whatsapp by stanisbaratheon: 7:22am On Mar 12, 2019
Fatasy:
Why did the sender sent and deleted again
poor question.

Any body could make a mistake of sending a message to the wrong person.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How To Read Deleted Messages On Whatsapp by Buke26: 7:43am On Mar 12, 2019
kushercain:

GBwhatsapp is not secure at all, be guided.

Forget security. Once your Data is on, you are not safe. When Facebook was busy sharing our info with Cambridge Analytical were you aware? Oga nobody is safe/private online not even your email

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is How To Read Deleted Messages On Whatsapp by nicepoker101(m): 8:22am On Mar 12, 2019
lonelydora:
only ment for detectives

1 Like

Re: This Is How To Read Deleted Messages On Whatsapp by MrHighSea: 8:44am On Mar 12, 2019
nicepoker101:
only ment for detectives
and prospective victims of heartbreak.

1 Like

Re: This Is How To Read Deleted Messages On Whatsapp by LisaAnne(f): 8:57am On Mar 12, 2019
Buke26:

Forget security. Once your Data is on, you are not safe. When Facebook was busy sharing our info with Cambridge Analytical were you aware? Oga nobody is safe/private online not even your email

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How To Read Deleted Messages On Whatsapp by Roon9(m): 10:48am On Mar 12, 2019
Buke26:

Shuooo... I just taya. Am I making bombs through my WhatsApp?

2 Likes

Re: This Is How To Read Deleted Messages On Whatsapp by Olibboy: 11:36am On Mar 12, 2019
If it's not making money it's not making sense.

1 Like

Re: This Is How To Read Deleted Messages On Whatsapp by abhinavsingh01(m): 1:16pm On Mar 12, 2019
I was using it. It was a great feature application.
Re: This Is How To Read Deleted Messages On Whatsapp by demzey(m): 4:52pm On Mar 12, 2019
Abeg, we even love it more that GBwhatsapp is unsafe....is it your unsafe? grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How To Read Deleted Messages On Whatsapp by Sunkyphil(m): 7:42pm On Mar 12, 2019
long story..... simply get gbwatsapp or youwhatsapp and enable anti-revoke,thats all
Re: This Is How To Read Deleted Messages On Whatsapp by Namaskar: 8:10am On Mar 13, 2019
Sunkyphil:
long story..... simply get gbwatsapp or youwhatsapp and enable anti-revoke,thats all
Didn't you hear that WhatsApp is now cracking down on GB WhatsApp users...if you are not careful you can get your number ban for life.
Re: This Is How To Read Deleted Messages On Whatsapp by Sunkyphil(m): 8:18am On Mar 13, 2019
Namaskar:

Didn't you hear that WhatsApp is now cracking down on GB WhatsApp users...if you are not careful you can get your number ban for life.
lies ifa hear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How To Read Deleted Messages On Whatsapp by Namaskar: 8:33am On Mar 13, 2019
Sunkyphil:
lies ifa hear

Re: This Is How To Read Deleted Messages On Whatsapp by bornagainpussy2: 8:41am On Jun 13, 2019
dallex10:
When I have GBWhatsApp

Pls I downloaded the GB WHATSAPP and I was ban the 5th day for just no reason & I need it for sending broadcast to my client every morning as d normal watshapp can't send more than 5 broadcast.. Pls help
Re: This Is How To Read Deleted Messages On Whatsapp by ken6488(m): 5:08pm On Jun 13, 2019
bornagainpussy2:

Pls I downloaded the GB WHATSAPP and I was ban the 5th day for just no reason & I need it for sending broadcast to my client every morning as d normal watshapp can't send more than 5 broadcast.. Pls help
grin

I left GB along time ago after baning my friends
Re: This Is How To Read Deleted Messages On Whatsapp by bornagainpussy2: 6:02pm On Jun 13, 2019
ken6488:
grin

I left GB along time ago after baning my friends

But I need madly as it's only way to send multiple broadcast to my client or how else can I do it pls

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S11 Images Show Its Iphone 11 Pro Beating Five-camera Setup / Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro / See What I Saw On My SMS Delivery Report.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.