Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,351 members, 7,812,003 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

To All You Terry G Haters! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / To All You Terry G Haters! (1506 Views)

Terry G´s New Songs / 9ice - I Dont Care ::::: For Them Haters:::::: / Terry G Is On Drugs!?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All You Terry G Haters! by tosinaded2: 7:58pm On Apr 09, 2010
Most people say he sings poo aite. . . . when the Guy dey sing sense,una no buy!!!!
most peeps didnt even know him!!!!! guy was broke

he switched style and went all gaga, he gets the fame and money!!!!

stop hating jare!!! na demand cause am grin

#itsnaija

[flash=425,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20ZRSCOQMOs&hl=en_GB&fs=1&[/flash]
Re: To All You Terry G Haters! by 4peace(m): 8:38pm On Apr 09, 2010
the guy is Good
Re: To All You Terry G Haters! by tavarez(f): 8:49pm On Apr 09, 2010
what people dont know is that this boy has been underground singing back up and ghostwriting for Plantashun Boys and wrote a lot of songs on Faze Debut album faze Alone, the truth is that Terry G is genius, me im a hip-Hop head and upcoming artiste,, I love Terry G, no matter the critiscms, The Boy is Animated,Brutally Honest,and totally uninhibited,in my opinion is the kinda artiste that can survive in naijas music scene,not to mention he Produces,sings,Records and mixes his work,with NO HELP, the boy dey collect money badly shouts outs to House of Ginger,

WE DO IT FOR THE LOVE

#nowplaying-Knight house Feat Ill Bliss HATE
Re: To All You Terry G Haters! by tosinaded2: 8:53pm On Apr 09, 2010
i swear e pain me say i no fit find him first album!!! guy make sense die!!!!
i for uplaod some track for all this upstarts for naija music

#itsnaija
Re: To All You Terry G Haters! by googles: 9:21pm On Apr 09, 2010
I love terry gee. . .i loff his craze and his originality
Re: To All You Terry G Haters! by tosinaded2: 9:24pm On Apr 09, 2010
[flash=425,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feVOrPMjyaQ&hl=en_GB&fs=1&[/flash]

another one

#itsnaija
Re: To All You Terry G Haters! by ofokaofoki: 9:25pm On Apr 09, 2010
tavarez:

what people dont know is that this boy has been underground singing back up and ghostwriting for Plantashun Boys and wrote a lot of songs on Faze Debut album faze Alone, the truth is that Terry G is  genius, me im a  hip-Hop head and upcoming artiste,, I love Terry G, no matter the critiscms, The Boy is Animated,Brutally Honest,and totally uninhibited,in my opinion is the kinda artiste that can survive in naijas music scene,not to mention he Produces,sings,Records and mixes his work,with NO HELP, the boy dey collect money badly
shouts outs to House of Ginger,

WE DO IT FOR THE LOVE

GBAM, THAT IS WHY I LIKE MY TAVAREZ.   HE HAS THE SAME FRAME OF MIND LIKE I HAVE ,.

SALANGOLO, !! FREE ME NOW
Re: To All You Terry G Haters! by eldee(m): 9:26pm On Apr 09, 2010
If them born anybody papa well, make im yab me.
Shebi na free madness Terry G show them?? I go show the person Expensive Madness.
Im go gast pay hospital bills.

[flash=450,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aONr3V0dKc&hl=en_GB&fs=1&[/flash]
Re: To All You Terry G Haters! by tosinaded2: 9:31pm On Apr 09, 2010
http://www.4shared.com/audio/HhBV6lZ6/Terry_G_-_Time.html

i can bet that 90% of nairaland users dnt know this song!!!
the song mak sense die. . . .but we want what we can dance to everytime!!!
we want madness!!!!

we dnt buy such songs!!! we always go club bangers!

#itsnaija
Re: To All You Terry G Haters! by googles: 10:01pm On Apr 09, 2010
eldee:

Shebi na free madness Terry G show them?? I go show the person Expensive Madness.

[flash=450,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aONr3V0dKc&hl=en_GB&fs=1&[/flash]

yes yes yes . . . . why are you shouting up and down the thread

i want to see that your expensive madness today today cheesy
Re: To All You Terry G Haters! by eldee(m): 10:05pm On Apr 09, 2010
googles:

yes yes yes . . . . why are you shouting up and down the thread

i want to see that your expensive madness today today cheesy

Nah . . . I've got some exceptions.
I don't hurt goodlooking chics with dimples to die for wink wink
Re: To All You Terry G Haters! by dipo2much(m): 10:09pm On Apr 09, 2010
eldee:

Actually, i was gon' ask you how much you think is expensive? That term is relative,dude
Re: To All You Terry G Haters! by googles: 10:19pm On Apr 09, 2010
eldee:

Nah . . . I've got some exceptions.
I don't hurt goodlooking chics with dimples to die for wink wink

lol. . . . . liar liar you know i ll beat u black blue and red ni jor tongue

heavy weight champ like me cheesy

dipo2much:

Actually, i was gon' ask you how much you think is expensive? That term is relative,dude

kai am a girly girl dude

true, the term expensive can be relative but could be general too at the same time
Re: To All You Terry G Haters! by dipo2much(m): 10:28pm On Apr 09, 2010
googles:

lol. . . . . liar liar you know i ll beat u black blue and red ni jor tongue

heavy weight champ like me cheesy

kai am a girly girl dude

true, the term expensive can be relative but could be general too at the same time

I kinda 'mis'quoted. I was addressing the guy who initially came up with the expensive madness idea. modified my sheet anyways
Re: To All You Terry G Haters! by eldee(m): 10:29pm On Apr 09, 2010
googles:

lol. . . . . liar liar you know i ll beat u black blue and red ni jor  tongue

heavy weight champ like me  cheesy

Yeah . . . you're my Kryptonite. wink wink
Re: To All You Terry G Haters! by googles: 10:38pm On Apr 09, 2010
dipo2much:

I kinda 'mis'quoted. I was addressing the guy who initially came up with the expensive madness idea. modified my sheet anyways

yessir !!!

eldee:

Yeah . . . you're my Kryptonite. wink wink

shior. . . . . lazy bones

kryptonite ko kryptomorrow nee tongue
Re: To All You Terry G Haters! by Baro(m): 12:28am On Apr 10, 2010
tavarez:

what people dont know is that this boy has been underground singing back up and ghostwriting for Plantashun Boys and wrote a lot of songs on Faze Debut album faze Alone, the truth is that Terry G is genius, me im a hip-Hop head and upcoming artiste,, I love Terry G, no matter the critiscms, The Boy is Animated,Brutally Honest,and totally uninhibited,in my opinion is the kinda artiste that can survive in naijas music scene,not to mention he Produces,sings,Records and mixes his work,with NO HELP, the boy dey collect money badly shouts outs to House of Ginger,

WE DO IT FOR THE LOVE

Please stop saying what you do not know. P Boiz wrote all their songs themselves. Terry G was introduced to Faze by Ayo Animashaun, long after the release or Faze's 1st Album, he thereafter became Faze's backup singer, until he kicked up his career in 2007.

@ Topic,

Terry G is talented, but how he applies and manages this talent is another issue.
Re: To All You Terry G Haters! by khanye(m): 1:02am On Apr 10, 2010
Baro:

@ Topic,

Terry G is talented, but how he applies and manages this talent is another issue.

Abeg stop hating jare, what else do you want from the guy?
Any beat made by him is a hit, he's the most featured artist now
All up coming artist wanna work with him
Re: To All You Terry G Haters! by tavarez(f): 1:56am On Apr 10, 2010
@ Baro mr man dont say what you sef dont know , i didnt say terry G wrote for plantashun Boys as A group,but after they broke up.,he had hands in writing for each of them except 2 face, guy TERRY G WROTE AND PRODUCED FOR FAZE AND BLACKFACE, and it was Faze Alone he worked on,not independent which was Fazes second offering so please sir do your research,

i have a new signature

FADAFUCKA IM DRUNNNKKK

#nowplaying 2shure 2shizzy --a.k.a African Lil Wayne Amemu
Re: To All You Terry G Haters! by Genuflect(m): 5:33am On Apr 10, 2010
Praaaaaaaaaaahhhhh! Tavarez, info l'omo. Oversabi dey worry you. Lol. Tosin, me still get that im first album o. You can be sure of me rocking it from time to time
Re: To All You Terry G Haters! by tosinaded(m): 8:59am On Apr 10, 2010
Genu o lenu jo

#itsnaija
Re: To All You Terry G Haters! by aieromon(m): 11:02am On Apr 10, 2010
If you don't mind me saying this,the Ginga the Swaggah LP is bollocks.
I mean,i had the opportunity of listening to it and i was warned about playing it.I stubbornly played it and listened to NOISE.Yes,the Free Madness,Halleluyah and Sangolow tracks are ok but the rest,niga please.
Terry G remains one of the best producers in Nigeria because of the way he mixes his live beats with traditional instruments.
Maybe he should stick to cameos and his beats.
Re: To All You Terry G Haters! by eleshin(m): 11:59am On Apr 10, 2010
tavarez:

@ Baro mr man dont say what you sef dont know , i didnt say terry G wrote for plantashun Boys as A group,but after they broke up.,he had hands in writing for each of them except 2 face, guy TERRY G WROTE AND PRODUCED FOR FAZE AND BLACKFACE, and it was Faze Alone he worked on,not independent which was Fazes second offering so please sir do your research,
terry g produced for faze but did not write for him,i dnt know where u guys gt ur info frm,as for black i realy dnt know much abt him but i doubt his writing 4 black too cos he is d best composer among d trio.terry g is yet to proove to ME he is a real talent.
Re: To All You Terry G Haters! by tavarez(f): 10:43pm On Apr 11, 2010
eleshin please just accept it ehn, some industry facts, he was credited by the C.E.O of West Syde music in an interview in Bubbles Magazine, Paul Runz and Terry G helped Faze In writing that album just take it, it doesnt change it

THE FADAFUCKKA MOVEMENT

#nowplaying Faze Yawa

(1) (Reply)

Kelly Hansome-reasonable Human Being Or Jobless Attention Seeker ? / Photos: Hennessy Artistry Club Tour With M.i & Naeto C At Club Deuces / VIDEO: Ice Prince Big Brother Africa Finale Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.