Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Jahborne Da Chosen One : Maga The Remix (real Yarns) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Jahborne Da Chosen One : Maga The Remix (real Yarns) (1461 Views)

Kelly Hansome - Catch Me If U Can + who born the maga *UPDATED* / General Pype – Champion (the Remix) Ft Naeto C, Da Grin, Sasha, Gt The Guitarman / Maga No Need Pay - Banky W, M.I, Rooftop Mcs, Omawumi, Modele, Bez & Wordsmith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jahborne Da Chosen One : Maga The Remix (real Yarns) by tosinaded2: 8:27pm On Apr 09, 2010
i listened to this song and i remembered Fela straight up!!
sum1 just had to say something
Big ups Jahborne!!!!!!

i never paid any attention to this guy till he did Maga, a reply to Maga no need Pay!!!

News has it that one artistes threw jabs at him on the remix to " maga no need pay "
This version of “Maga” has been designed this way because one of the artistes on “Maga No Need Pay (Remix)” used my line against me. I didn’t disrespect anyone on my song. You called me a “Fly”?! Trouble!
http://www.4shared.com/audio/tR34KJv1/MAGA_NO_NEED_PAY_REMIX.html

This song actually brought tears to my eyes cry cry especially the ending!!! very touching

http://www.4shared.com/audio/6kAJqpqW/Jahborne_-_Maga_remix.html

We have political, social and economic ills, no President plus the Jos killings. I expected their message to touch these areas. Almost 65% of our youths engage in cybercrime and they do this because of unemployment. School leavers don’t get befitting jobs when they leave school but employment is guaranteed for those “wey sabi person.” Every sin is equal in the eyes of God so let’s fight crime as a whole and see if there won’t be a better tomorrow for the youths of our generation.

Putting cybercrime first is like worsening the problems of our Great Country. Cybercriminals will be tempted to go legit if the government really wants them to, rather than let them loose on the streets and make them turn threats to our lives. Armed Robbery might be their only way out if they remain jobless. Let us pray for the “untouchable official criminals” to repent first and all other things will be added unto us.

#itsnaija

Re: Jahborne Da Chosen One : Maga The Remix (real Yarns) by Genuflect(m): 9:17am On Apr 10, 2010
Overtrue yearns
Re: Jahborne Da Chosen One : Maga The Remix (real Yarns) by igboboy1(m): 10:54am On Apr 10, 2010
coghams na maga, m.i na maga, the rest dem fada, grin
Re: Jahborne Da Chosen One : Maga The Remix (real Yarns) by montelik(m): 11:46am On Apr 10, 2010
Jahborne get time. So because Cobhams, Banky and co. sang a song denouncing yahoo yahoo he decided to take it personal and start replying them. Na him dem they follow talk. Is his name "maga no need pay". While I agree with his views regarding some of what he said why is he making it personal. He is talking that why are they not singing about Jos crisis instead. See pot calling kettle black, where is his own Jos song. Abeg the guy just looks like he took a minor difference of opinion and decided to record song, get him self some cheap publicity. The same way he is accusing them of chopping Microsoft money to write song, I can also accuse him of collecting money from yahoo boys to defend them. Abeg make him go siddon, talk about making a mountain out of a mole hill
Re: Jahborne Da Chosen One : Maga The Remix (real Yarns) by MeGaStReEt: 12:17am On Apr 11, 2010
IMO cyber crime is the least problem we have in this country.

not that i am supportin cyber crime, but Banky and the rest of them should not make it look as if they are saints, 99% of musicians in this country are involved in one illegal business or the other, besides "maga no need pay" is not goin to change anytin, its not going to make any impact, they just use the song to make money for themselves, talkin about "pot calling kettle black"
Re: Jahborne Da Chosen One : Maga The Remix (real Yarns) by pheesayor(m): 4:15pm On Apr 20, 2010
this track is dope
@tosin, jarbohne is dope. been a fan of his since way back.
the track is on point, who did he say blaise murdered? grin
Re: Jahborne Da Chosen One : Maga The Remix (real Yarns) by Mobinga: 5:57am On Apr 21, 2010
Tosin na maga
genuflect na maga
pheesayor na maga
everybody except me be maga
Re: Jahborne Da Chosen One : Maga The Remix (real Yarns) by pheesayor(m): 11:27am On Apr 22, 2010
Mobinga:

Tosin na maga
genuflect na maga
pheesayor na maga
everybody except me be maga

Mobinga too na maga grin
Re: Jahborne Da Chosen One : Maga The Remix (real Yarns) by tosinaded(m): 12:51pm On Apr 22, 2010
all of us na maga jare!

#itsnaija
Re: Jahborne Da Chosen One : Maga The Remix (real Yarns) by john88ng: 11:13pm On Apr 26, 2010
I think those guys that sang the song maga no need pay in the 1st place had no business doing so because cyber crime has been there since they were born. The song was done at an insignificant time, there was not point for this song at this time. They must be a flaw spirit motivating them becos that is the wrongest approach to stopping cyber crime as it might end up provoking/stirring them up more, i am thinking maybe they were giving money to sing afterall.

Check the depth of the 2 songs/version you will find out which one is real, Jahborne's song had depth and the bitter truth is that it will take more than that weak song by conbams to take this boyz off the street.  I suggest that our brodas that sang this song should instead take time to organize free seminars on how to make legal money on the internet rather than waste their efforts replying Jahborne's song. My advise for them is to stay indoors because cyber crime is not working anymore so they are coming for you like my man Jahborne said.

I did not mention anything about my beloved country nijia becos not quite sure of what to say, dont tell me Ibb is coming back mennnnnnnnnn this is sick.

Roof top mcs i tought you were cool, you had no business judging people directly by taking part in this song. I suggest you make a more useful contribution that will count in heaven rather than just talking/singing song of no impact. have a rethink, i bet you your song has changed nothing zero 0% impact i mean.
Re: Jahborne Da Chosen One : Maga The Remix (real Yarns) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 27, 2010
silly REMIX OF MAGA NO NEED PAY REMIX  THIS IS A DIS TRACK NOTHING.

ALL YOU ARTIST "Wind go blow one day and we go see your hansh"

I know some of you oh,

We no something wey no good no get other name, but the remix na diss track to me i no see any creativity there.

all of them on the remix need fame

(1) (Reply)

Sound Sultan's 2010 / Your Thoughts About PSY - GANGNAM STYLE (강남스타일) Most Watched, Liked & Disliked / Help Me Get The Tittle Of This Makossa Song By Sakis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.