Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

INEC Releases Timetable For 2019 Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Releases Timetable For 2019 Elections (23053 Views)

EKSIEC Releases Timetable For Local Government Elections / Benue Rerun: Ortom Extends Lead Margin Over Jime As INEC Releases Result / INEC Releases Timetable For Osun Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Releases Timetable For 2019 Elections by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 09, 2018
Let see if APC and president Buhari's recessionists will obey people's decisions and accept their defeats in good faith for the interest of Nigeria and Nigerians.

INEC officials I believe you and your loved ones are buying fuel N250 per litre today?

If you INEC corrupt zombies steal/rig my vote to APC and Buhari's corrupt cabals, you and your loved ones won't stay alive to enjoy the elections bribery.

INEC corrupt practices and foolishness are the reasons Nigeria have been governing with malpractices system, broken law politicians in government and clueless presidents and Fulani Fulani herdsmen in Aso Rock.

My spyware and PVC are ready for the missions. No hiding thumbprinting sheets. Our CCTVs, drones and transmitted gps are watching every rigging strategies of INEC and APC and Buhari's government.

What is INEC doing concerning electronic voting in order for Nigerians to votes anywhere they might be instead of go to far distance they registered their PVCs

1 Like

Re: INEC Releases Timetable For 2019 Elections by tessbadmos(m): 9:13pm On Jan 09, 2018
Buhari has no opposition yet. Kudos to INEC for prompt timetable.

1 Like

Re: INEC Releases Timetable For 2019 Elections by TourismMan(m): 9:13pm On Jan 09, 2018
Nempi:
Good night Buhari. Wasn't nice having you.

Same here. Wasn't nice having the dullard at all.

1 Like

Re: INEC Releases Timetable For 2019 Elections by krishfwesh(m): 9:15pm On Jan 09, 2018
Let all vote right and don't be deceive with all the political magic campaign[color=#990000][/color]
Re: INEC Releases Timetable For 2019 Elections by anyicash(m): 9:25pm On Jan 09, 2018
80% of northernians will vote Buhari; 15% of the west will vote but igbos don't vote at all....so Buhari will still win again...it's a sad truth.

1 Like

Re: INEC Releases Timetable For 2019 Elections by Abeyjide: 9:51pm On Jan 09, 2018
engrfcuksmtin:

Dusting my pvc to send the clueless one and his broom weilding party members back to thier village.

It is time for them to come down from their oars, start buying corn by the road side, cut ponmo like my gov, fry akara with us, lies and propaganda, ride okada and keke napep with us, queue with us in filling station, there will be constituency projects all over the place, distribution of powerless empowerment items and list of unachieved achievements. All in an attempt to rub shear butter on our wounds to make us forget our sufferings like the suffering and smiling gangs. Dear Nigerians let us access, analyze, consider and reconsider before we fall prey again. Let us decide beyond ethnic, religious and political boundary to vote against deceit, propaganda, insecurity and economic hardship.

Tuface ' song said it all. Be like say they won tell us another story
Re: INEC Releases Timetable For 2019 Elections by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 09, 2018
anyicash:
80% of northernians will vote Buhari; 15% of the west will vote but igbos don't vote at all....so Buhari will still win again...it's a sad truth.

Because of blood sacrifices going on, using Fulani herdsmen terrorists to fetching them humans blood juju rice and worthless peanut change.

Why these herdsmen terrorists don't attacks prominent political leaders and government officials or security operatives and every others strong ones? Why must they always attacking weak vulnerable citizens/farmers?

Re: INEC Releases Timetable For 2019 Elections by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 09, 2018
Irukkanews:
Nigeria's electoral commission, Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) announced the 2019 general elections timetable and schedule of activities today, 9th January 2018.

According to the timetable, the Presidential and National Assembly primaries will begin on August 18 while campaigns will commence on November 18, 2018, while campaigns for the governorship and state assembly are scheduled to commence on December the 1, 2018.

Presidential and national assembly elections will hold on February 16th, 2019, while the governorship, state assembly and area council elections in the federal capital territory will take place on March 2, 2019.

http://irukkanews.com/breaking-inec-releases-timetable-for-elections-p3774-95.htm

;
has registration for permanent voters card(PVC) started
Re: INEC Releases Timetable For 2019 Elections by PHILipu1(m): 9:57pm On Jan 09, 2018
PDP no longer have the army,police,dss,inec,nysc on it's side this time to rig the election like in the past and Buhari will win 2019 election with a very wide margin.
Write it down and quote me after the elections.
Re: INEC Releases Timetable For 2019 Elections by PHILipu1(m): 10:00pm On Jan 09, 2018
Jolar101:
Let see if APC and president Buhari's recessionists will obey people's decisions and accept their defeats in good faith for the interest of Nigeria and Nigerians.

INEC officials I believe you and your loved ones are buying fuel N250 per litre today?

If you INEC corrupt zombies steal/rig my vote to APC and Buhari's corrupt cabals, you and your loved ones won't stay alive to enjoy the elections bribery.

INEC corrupt practices and foolishness are the reasons Nigeria have been governing with malpractices system, broken law politicians in government and clueless presidents and Fulani Fulani herdsmen in Aso Rock.

My spyware and PVC ready for the missions. No hiding thumbprinting sheets. CCTVs and transmitted gps are watching every rigging strategies of APC and Buhari's government.

What is INEC doing concerning electronic voting in order for Nigerians to votes anywhere they might be instead of go to far distance they registered their PVCs
Defeat Buhari with your people how many percent votes?
Re: INEC Releases Timetable For 2019 Elections by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 09, 2018
PHILipu1:

Defeat Buhari with your people how many percent votes?
Till we cross the bridge.

Any underage from the IDPs camps or anywhere influence by Fulani blood sacrifices, in voting lines will die that day.

Zombies electoral officials be warned.

Re: INEC Releases Timetable For 2019 Elections by PHILipu1(m): 10:07pm On Jan 09, 2018
Jolar101:

Till we cross the bridge.
keep dreaming.
I will quote you after the election.
But don't give me the excuse that the election was rigged oh!
Buhari will win with landslide.
I'm from south-south and a Christian but this is the gospel truth,let's keep sentiment and hate aside.

Even some southern politicians in the opposition will support Buhari underground come 2019,many of them want power to come to the south come 2023 so that they can join the fight for all to be president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Releases Timetable For 2019 Elections by bimbim75: 10:08pm On Jan 09, 2018
Hotshawarma:
don't be too sure ooo,u know say aboki people like to vote like zombie...they might vote for him ooo.....and you know they have the population to back it up as usual...
They will still count cow
Bashir told me he will vote buhari even if he is not performing.
We need prayer in Nigeria.
Re: INEC Releases Timetable For 2019 Elections by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 09, 2018
PHILipu1:

keep dreaming.
I'm from south-south and a Christian but this is the gospel truth,let's keep sentiment and hate aside.

Even some southern politicians in the opposition will support Buhari underground come 2019,many of them want power to come to the south come 2023 so that they can join the fight for all to be president.

Four years is enough for any competent persons to produce at least one important infrastructure in every communities.

With all the taxpayers money and oil revenues Nigeria led Buhari's government cannot produce common good one power supply a day. And you think it is right to elect this same Buhari's corrupt officials another four years?

You are oyo.

Re: INEC Releases Timetable For 2019 Elections by Azeezsurveys: 10:25pm On Jan 09, 2018
PMB all the way, those against Baba will developed high BP. We the followers our prayer is sound health for him.
Re: INEC Releases Timetable For 2019 Elections by Azeezsurveys: 10:27pm On Jan 09, 2018
PHILipu1:

keep dreaming.

Re: INEC Releases Timetable For 2019 Elections by PHILipu1(m): 10:31pm On Jan 09, 2018
Jolar101:

Four years is enough for any competent persons to produce at least one important infrastructure in every communities.

With all the taxpayers money and oil revenues Nigeria led Buhari's government cannot produce common good one power supply a day. And you think it is right to elect this same Buhari's corrupt officials another four years?

You are oyo.
And how did PDP fared after 16 years with all the billions we made during crude oil boom.

Is it not unfair to expect APC to do within 3 years what PDP couldn't do for 16 years even when we were making so much money then?

Wouldn't it be foolishness to go back to PDP that couldn't build even one power station,dam,second Niger bridge,refinery,good road for 16 years?
I will prefer to give APc that 16 years too so that we can then compare the two

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Releases Timetable For 2019 Elections by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 09, 2018
PHILipu1:

And how did PDP fared after 16 years with all the billions we made during crude oil boom.

Is it not unfair to expect APC to do within 3 years what PDP couldn't do for 16 years even when we were making so much money then?

Wouldn't it be foolishness to go back to PDP that couldn't build even one power station,dam,second Niger bridge,refinery,good road for 16 years?
I will prefer to give APc that 16 years too so that we can then compare the two
Those constituting and making decisions where and which political parties are they from to APC? Give us the history formation of the APC.
Re: INEC Releases Timetable For 2019 Elections by PHILipu1(m): 10:51pm On Jan 09, 2018
Jolar101:

Those constituting and making decisions where and which political parties are they from to APC? Give us the history formation of the APC.
Even my bible says that if a man is in Christ,he is a new creature.

Majority of us support APC because of the man who is the boss and not because of the party.

No governor or governors can hold Buhari to ransom to share our savings,them no dey fear face?

This PDP members now in APC can not try the nonsense they were doing in PDP because they know that Buhari is a no nonsense man and different from your Otueke hero that was defending his corrupt ministers on live tv.
Re: INEC Releases Timetable For 2019 Elections by gafarolabisi2(m): 10:55pm On Jan 09, 2018
is voters registration not part of the agenda?
Re: INEC Releases Timetable For 2019 Elections by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 09, 2018
PHILipu1:

Even my bible says that if a man is in Christ,he is a new creature.

Majority of us support APC because of the man who is the boss and not because of the party.

No governor or governors can hold Buhari to ransom to share our savings,them no dey fear face?

This PDP members now in APC can not try the nonsense they were doing in PDP because they know that Buhari is a no nonsense man and different from your Otueke hero that was defending his corrupt ministers on live tv.
The same way Buhari defended his angels.

My officials are not corrupt - Buhari.

Re: INEC Releases Timetable For 2019 Elections by PHILipu1(m): 11:30pm On Jan 09, 2018
Jolar101:

The same way Buhari defended his angels.

My officials are not corrupt - Buhari.
Share the link from any recognize news media let me read because i haven't come across such statement.

I don't deal with propagandas.
Re: INEC Releases Timetable For 2019 Elections by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 09, 2018
PHILipu1:
Share the link from any recognize news media let me read because i haven't come across such statement.

I don't deal with propagandas.
I don't know how to use my iPhone to share any link.

The same one of Buhari's government officials told me and other over 200 million population that he don't owe Nigerians explanation on how they are spending our money.

You were not aware of this also?

Re: INEC Releases Timetable For 2019 Elections by Alphazulu1: 12:45am On Jan 10, 2018
Good day people. Chevron is practicing slavery and evil. They used employment as a subterfuge to enslave Nigerians. One of the company's method of employment is through VTP program. The company has employed VTP1 to VTP4, and none of this set spent over 25months on On the job learning. However VTP 5 / VTP 6 have spent over 50 months (as at January, 2018) and still counting. We work without medical and vacation in mutagenic, carcinogenic, radioactive conditions etc. We call on people of good conscious to propagate our slavery until it reverberates to Chevron corporate office at San Ramon, USA.
Re: INEC Releases Timetable For 2019 Elections by raphaeladeyele: 5:26am On Jan 10, 2018
ok
Re: INEC Releases Timetable For 2019 Elections by chngebeginwthme: 7:02am On Jan 10, 2018
SalamRushdie:
This is ROAD TO DAURA timetable ..#BACK2DAURA

Keep fooling yourself..

Sai Baba till 2023
Re: INEC Releases Timetable For 2019 Elections by chngebeginwthme: 7:03am On Jan 10, 2018
Hotshawarma:
don't be too sure ooo,u know say aboki people like to vote like zombie...they might vote for him ooo.....and you know they have the population to back it up as usual...

Call them whatever you like they will surely vote for Buhari..

Who care about your ranting, I am a Yoruba man and i will surely vote for Buhari so go and die..
Re: INEC Releases Timetable For 2019 Elections by chngebeginwthme: 7:06am On Jan 10, 2018
ChangetheChange:

grin grin grin

BUHARI BACK TO DAURA 2019

ADIEU papa BUHARI

DANKWAMBO ti takeover

LOL continue wailing, So now its one Nigeria? What happen to Biafra?

I trust Dankwabo he will not even contestt cos he know he wont win his state against Buhari..

Buharism is a religion in the North..
Re: INEC Releases Timetable For 2019 Elections by chngebeginwthme: 7:07am On Jan 10, 2018
engrfcuksmtin:

Dusting my pvc to send the clueless one and his broom weilding party members back to thier village.

It is time for them to come down from their oars, start buying corn by the road side, cut ponmo like my gov, fry akara with us, lies and propaganda, ride okada and keke napep with us, queue with us in filling station, there will be constituency projects all over the place, distribution of powerless empowerment items and list of unachieved achievements. All in an attempt to rub shear butter on our wounds to make us forget our sufferings like the suffering and smiling gangs. Dear Nigerians let us access, analyze, consider and reconsider before we fall prey again. Let us decide beyond ethnic, religious and political boundary to vote against deceit, propaganda, insecurity and economic hardship.

Who care about your one vote, You did not vote him in 2015 what happened?
Re: INEC Releases Timetable For 2019 Elections by chngebeginwthme: 7:07am On Jan 10, 2018
cashlurd:
The days of APC and Buhari are numbered

On Social media?
Re: INEC Releases Timetable For 2019 Elections by PHILipu1(m): 9:27am On Jan 10, 2018
Jolar101:

I don't know how to use my iPhone to share any link.

The same one of Buhari's government officials told me and other over 200 million population that he don't owe Nigerians explanation on how they are spending our money.

You were not aware of this also?
There is budget office and other agencies that you can approach to get such details.
Must Buhari come out every money to announce how much he used the previous day.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bauchi: PDP Wins Tafawa Balewa State Assembly Seat / Reverse Your Nomination Of MD NDDC, Delta Ijaws Tell Buhari / APC Governors Demand Reinstatement Of Members Suspended By Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.