Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,799 members, 7,851,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:37 AM

The Water That Satisfies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Water That Satisfies (328 Views)

The Water That Satisfies / Jesus Christ Crucified; The Water That Satisfies All Thirst In Man Completely / The Water That Satisfies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Water That Satisfies by jonatoye(m): 7:31pm On Jan 09, 2018
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: The Water that Satisfies

WORD FOR TODAY
Real satisfaction can only be found from God and in Him. Engaging in frantic race of life does not give satisfaction but rather increase cares and worries of life!!!
Scriptural Reference
"But whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst. But the water that I shall give him will become in him a fountain of water springing up into everlasting life."" (John 4:14 NKJV).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The fundamental desire of every creation of God in the land of the living is to find satisfaction in every aspect of life. Each time you see men going to and fro in life they are actually seeking rest for their souls.

Despite the fact that life provide waters in different dimension to quench the unending thirst of men the fact still remains that fountains that comes from different quarters of the earth mock our souls; the more we drink the fainter we grow and the more our keener thirst endure.

God has made an offer of salvation and His word which is the bread of life. The stream from Calvary still flows to bless, cleanse and heal. And whoever, will make himself available and submit to God's will in life have a new life, rest and satisfaction in God. In all you seek in life find God and you will have contentment and satisfaction.

Prayer Point:
Lord! Bread of heaven fill me till I want no more in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
You can never be satisfied with anything until you find God in it!!!
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Have a Dignified Tuesday!!!

(1) (Reply)

Deleted / Does Name Matter In Christianity / Open Heaven Daily Devotional 19/05/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.