Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Ooni Of Ife Reveals Why He Likes To Mingle With The Common People.See His Reason - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife Reveals Why He Likes To Mingle With The Common People.See His Reason (16412 Views)

Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) / Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife / Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife Reveals Why He Likes To Mingle With The Common People.See His Reason by Treasure1919(f): 10:16pm On Jan 09, 2018
oshe11:

I honestly think ur makeup is TOO MUCH
Thanks
Re: Ooni Of Ife Reveals Why He Likes To Mingle With The Common People.See His Reason by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 09, 2018
agbarisocket:
YORUBA king are civilized not like
read the story again.he is with common people in the prison.

Who else do you want to see in nigeria prison If not the common man.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Reveals Why He Likes To Mingle With The Common People.See His Reason by Daboomb: 10:53pm On Jan 09, 2018
SicilianMafia:

Mr Ooni Make We hear would jaare ...... Saraki is also a common man abi?.... Trying to make sense when you don already cast yourself grin grin grin grin

The guy is a disgrace to that throne!
it is not wrong to mix with common man but if you must be an "Ooni of Ife", it is not just a title or position like Governor or Senator..... you are a Spiritual head of a nation of People.

This impostor of an Ooni should stop descrating that "Stool", he should eff-off and go mingle with more common people and let someone who knows what it means to be an ooni of ife, ascend that throne.

Iku-baba-yeye, Igba-keji orisha (next to God!) does not mingle with common people, it does not mean you dont love common people.
He should learn from "real kings" like Olubadan, Aakarigbo, Ereduwa of Benin, Alaafin of Oyo, even Oba of Lagos.
Is he saying these Obas dont love the common people or what?

I-belong nor be style o
. undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Reveals Why He Likes To Mingle With The Common People.See His Reason by Alphazulu1: 12:37am On Jan 10, 2018
Good day people. Chevron is practicing slavery and evil. They used employment as a subterfuge to enslave Nigerians. One of the company's method of employment is through VTP program. The company has employed VTP1 to VTP4, and none of this set spent over 25months on On the job learning. However VTP 5 / VTP 6 have spent over 50 months (as at January, 2018) and still counting. We work without medical and vacation in mutagenic, carcinogenic, radioactive conditions etc. We call on people of good conscious to propagate our slavery until it reverberates to Chevron corporate office at San Ramon.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Reveals Why He Likes To Mingle With The Common People.See His Reason by mufutau55(m): 1:15am On Jan 10, 2018
God bless the King. The real king of the people. I have always admire how is trying to bring harmony among people.

Hajji M.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Reveals Why He Likes To Mingle With The Common People.See His Reason by tonytony208(m): 2:08am On Jan 10, 2018
oshe11:

I honestly think ur makeup is TOO MUCH

Treasure1919, don't mind this guy. Your shiny black skin is damn sweet. Yeah, you look cool, lady. Which corner of this country do you reside?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Reveals Why He Likes To Mingle With The Common People.See His Reason by Otunla236: 4:24am On Jan 10, 2018
Humility and Humble king
Re: Ooni Of Ife Reveals Why He Likes To Mingle With The Common People.See His Reason by Burgerlomo: 5:46am On Jan 10, 2018
Angelanest:
The Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, has revealed why and how he developed a concept to live like an ordinary citizen despite his high status in the country. According to a report, the Ooni who revealed how he once boarded a bus in Lagos says he quite passionate about mankind - hence the decision to mingle with common people.

Read the report shared below by the Ooni's palace on behalf of the monarch.

There Was a time I Boarded the BRT Bus In Lagos. The Reason Is Very Simple; I am Quite Passionate About Mankind, So I Developed a Concept to live like the Common Man At least Once Every Month Because I Believe We Did Not Come Into this World With Anything.

I Would Drop Everything I Have to live like An Average Man Struggling In life. I Would Visit People Under the Bridge, Ride On a Motorcycle And Board a ‘Molue’ to Wherever I Was Going In Lagos. It Was Very Stressful But those times Were My Best Moments In life Because I Got to Relate With the Real People. I Saw their Sufferings And Felt their Plights.

When I Ascended the throne, I Requested the Elders to Grant Me the Opportunity to Continue the Concept, but they Did Not Agree, So I Coined a New One that Would Go In line With the throne, Which Is Stopping My Convoy Whenever I get to a Particular Open Place With Moderate Crowd And Buy ‘Boli’ (Roasted Plantain) And ‘Dundu’ And Other Basic Food Items Because We Don’t Have to Forget Where We Are Coming From In life.

Which Position Are you that Nobody Has Never Been In life? When you Serve Mankind, you Serve God. Our People Have Disconnected From the Less-Privileged And the Downtrodden.

Each time I Stop, the People Are Always Happy And My Security Men Are Usually Afraid And they Caution Me to Get Into the Car But I Always Make them Realise that I Cannot Be Harmed By these People. They Are Just Excited And I am Always Happy to Be In their Midst. At times, I Would Not Come Out of the Car.

But Most times, I Do Get Out to Shake People’s Hands and I would Buy From them What they’re Selling And Pay them Higher than What they Have Sold.

I Will Be Sick if I Am Not With the Common People; It Has Always Been My Lifestyle.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/ooni-of-ife-reveals-why-he-like-to-mingle-with-the-common-people.html

May God continue to bless you his royal highness and may God continue to bless me too and my families.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Reveals Why He Likes To Mingle With The Common People.See His Reason by hardeytarhyour(m): 6:39am On Jan 10, 2018
what a humble prolific royal majesty, i appreciate your humility, Love you
Re: Ooni Of Ife Reveals Why He Likes To Mingle With The Common People.See His Reason by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:58am On Jan 10, 2018
HOW ABOUT DOING EVERYTHING TO WORSHIP ONLY JEHOVAH?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Brief History Of The Igarra People..my People / Oluwo Of Iwo Land Is Dead! / ILE IFE ' Olojo Festival 2017' - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.