Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Naira Appreciates, Sells At N361.5 Per Dollar At Parallel Market - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Appreciates, Sells At N361.5 Per Dollar At Parallel Market (5651 Views)

Naira Appreciates To ₦‎1,280/$ At Parallel Market / Naira Strengthens Against The Dollar, Sells At N1400/$ On The Parallel Market / Naira Appreciates To ₦‎1,650/$ At Parallel Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Appreciates, Sells At N361.5 Per Dollar At Parallel Market by LionDeLeo: 8:21am On Jan 10, 2018
blaqoracle:
you want the government to bring down the dollars , so that you can resume your ferocious ostentatious life style of wasting 50,000 on a bottle of wine. If you want to buy foreign, go to foreign land." Stay in Nigeria and buy Nigeria.

I don't take wine bro, besides I'm not ostentatious.

No be persin wey get dey spend extravagantly?

I just want the general price levels of commodities to come down.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Appreciates, Sells At N361.5 Per Dollar At Parallel Market by blaqoracle: 8:42am On Jan 10, 2018
LionDeLeo:

you don't wish for price to come down, you work for it to come down. Sometimes, most of these so-called high prices are occassioned by the greed of those involved. Take the transportation hike, this last Christmas, you agree with me that most of the high price is greed induced.
Re: Naira Appreciates, Sells At N361.5 Per Dollar At Parallel Market by martineverest(m): 8:58am On Jan 10, 2018
SalamRushdie:
This is temporary and was already expected was due to "I just got back effect" were a lot of Nigerians living in diaspora came home with a lot of foriegn exchange as they visited loved ones at home amd those who couldn't make it also injected yuletide funds into their family finances and at the same time demand for foriegn exchange also slowed down as businesses took short breaks to enjoy the christmas anr new year holidays ...Please note this has nothing to do with any policy from Buhari but rather expect him to spoil this little gain again with anither bad policy or bidy language in the coming days .
didn't they come back home January 2017?.

external reserve has crossed $40bn,which it's CBN's target. ..now the money gotten from oil sale will be used to control forex
Re: Naira Appreciates, Sells At N361.5 Per Dollar At Parallel Market by martineverest(m): 8:58am On Jan 10, 2018
kikio1992:
I still don't understand how this things work. When the naira was selling at a record high, cost of things rose drastically. But most of this prices haven't reverted since.

nigeria factor,greed
Re: Naira Appreciates, Sells At N361.5 Per Dollar At Parallel Market by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 10, 2018
theses like this don't gather much views. but prophecy thread will be in tens of pages.

if you don't understand your economy how do you function in it.
Re: Naira Appreciates, Sells At N361.5 Per Dollar At Parallel Market by Pesuzok(m): 9:52am On Jan 10, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
what export? grin

Whatever you choose to export will be cheaper in the international market
Re: Naira Appreciates, Sells At N361.5 Per Dollar At Parallel Market by pointstores(m): 11:36am On Jan 10, 2018
AAnchor india 1.2kva solar inverter SPEICFICATION
digital display of battery and ac current
20A SOLAR charge controller
UPS/INVERTER MODE
10A/20A OPTIONAL CHARGEING
PRIZE 40,000 RESELLERPRIZE

MECURY 200A BATTERY 90,000
MECURY 100A BATTERY 50,000

1YEAR REPLACEMENT WARRANTY

YINKANIG@GMAIL.COM

1.2KVA INVERTER WITH 1FAN 2BULBS FOR 2ROOM CAN POWER TV AND

DECORDER,LAPTOP,CLIPPER BLENDER PRIZE 170,000 COMES WITH 15HOURS

CEILING ORBITFAN 2PIECES ULTRA BRIGHT 10WATTS LED BULB
Re: Naira Appreciates, Sells At N361.5 Per Dollar At Parallel Market by Habyz(m): 12:24pm On Jan 10, 2018
At 361.5 per dollar it is still termed as appreciating angry, may God punish the corrupt leaders of this country and bless the country so well that the so called "1st world countries" would look like a 10th world country this year.
Re: Naira Appreciates, Sells At N361.5 Per Dollar At Parallel Market by Habyz(m): 12:24pm On Jan 10, 2018
At 361.5 per dollar it is still termed as appreciating angry, may God punish the corrupt leaders of this country and bless the country so well that the so called "1st world countries" would look like a 10th world country when they stand beside us this year.
Re: Naira Appreciates, Sells At N361.5 Per Dollar At Parallel Market by phlamesG: 9:21am On Jan 14, 2018
BigSarah:
grin
Buy my wig and watch dollar rise like Antonio's Dick

Hello beautiful I've two qstns
1. Who is antonio wink
2. You schl in unilag? So do I smiley

1 Like

Re: Naira Appreciates, Sells At N361.5 Per Dollar At Parallel Market by blaqoracle: 1:50pm On Jan 17, 2018
LionDeLeo:

you can bring it down by working to bring it down, not by lamenting.
Re: Naira Appreciates, Sells At N361.5 Per Dollar At Parallel Market by IbeOkehie: 1:23am On Oct 27, 2023
The good old days when naira was strong 💪

It is well, all is well,

God is in control.
Re: Naira Appreciates, Sells At N361.5 Per Dollar At Parallel Market by Otisker(m): 12:50am On Oct 28, 2023
IbeOkehie:

It is well, all is well,

God is in control.

Sir I have been going through your comment history and I like your view of Japa.
I am about to take the same route you took to the U.S
I have this black Puerto Rican friend who lives in new jersey and he has promised to help me move to U.S. he promised to house me until I am good to be on my own he also promised to pay for my flight.

My problem now is how to get a visa. I don't know if I can successfully get a tourist visa which I recon will be the cheapest visa since getting a student visa will require me to pay school fees.

Please I don't know if it possible to get your contact so you can guide me. I hope to get a response from you. Thanks 🙏 in advance
Re: Naira Appreciates, Sells At N361.5 Per Dollar At Parallel Market by Otisker(m): 7:55am On Oct 29, 2023
IbeOkehie:

It is well, all is well,

God is in control.

Please reply to my quote

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advantages Of Solar Energy In Nigeria / Present Rates Of Network Tower Masts / Profitable Business Idea With 500k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.