Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,645 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. (29742 Views)

Obaseki: Oshiomhole Kneels Down To Beg Benin Council Of Chiefs / El-Rufai Kneels Down, Begs Kogi People To Forgive Yahaya Bello / Uche Secondus Kneels Down And Prays Every Morning In His Office (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. by iswallker(m): 8:54am On Jan 10, 2018
Kneeling and still alert..

He's a real soldier..

Not like some mumus going down on both knees to propose like they re begging for food...

shocked
Re: Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. by kikio1992(m): 8:55am On Jan 10, 2018
Woah
Re: Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. by abbaapple: 8:55am On Jan 10, 2018
So North is just like a hell?
Re: Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. by mvem(m): 9:01am On Jan 10, 2018
zendy:
A Python dancer? I dont care if he comes back or not
...wetin person go use ur "care" for....you re not his God
Re: Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. by mvem(m): 9:03am On Jan 10, 2018
Hozier:
If prayers really work no soldier would die.
...naaa....Gods will and our aint thesame abi....
Re: Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. by OhiOfIhima: 9:06am On Jan 10, 2018
loveth361:
If you are python, you will go and will never come back but is you are a soldier God will protect you.
Remember, you will have a child some day.
Re: Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. by Originalcharger: 9:07am On Jan 10, 2018
No words more encouraging than a mother's prayers and advice
Re: Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. by DEEKAH7(m): 9:08am On Jan 10, 2018
perez100:
Kneeling with one leg? Why?

He's at Alert. dat makes him a Soldier Sir...
Expect d Unexpected....
Re: Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 10, 2018
Waste of time. I wouldn't even kneel for a second for my mom or grandma,pastor,priest,prophet or whoever to pray for me. Let's not get too freaking emotional over this: If a bullet has your name on it,then no prayer can stop it from neutralizing you. It only takes one pull of the trigger then a crack. That's the life of a trigger puller. Accept death with equanimity and roll into battle. There's an enemy waiting to kill or be killed.
Re: Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:10am On Jan 10, 2018
might be his last... RIP in advance
Re: Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 10, 2018
@abbaapple No. Not the north. WAR is hell. Note: I did not say "war is LIKE hell". I said war IS hell. That's why the old lady is scared.
Re: Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. by McMartins123: 9:11am On Jan 10, 2018
The Almighty God will see you through......You will go and come back in Jesus name, Amen!!!!!
Angelanest:
This is really touching. A mother's love can not be quantified, even in the face of imminent danger... A mother was pictured praying for her son ahead of his posting to the northeast to fight against Boko Haram terrorists. The picture shows the soldier on his knees while receiving prayers and words of encouragement from his mother.

The picture which was shared online has melted the heart of online users who have reacted to it.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/soldier-gets-knees-mother-prays-posted-north-photos.html
Re: Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. by Aplaudez(m): 9:11am On Jan 10, 2018
Very touching!
God bless the Nigerian Army!
I can't wait to joining you guys soon!
Re: Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. by 12345baba(m): 9:12am On Jan 10, 2018
Making this public has rendered the prayers INFERTILE
Re: Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. by comp88: 9:16am On Jan 10, 2018
Take this

Re: Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. by Antoeni(m): 9:18am On Jan 10, 2018
Amen!!! It shall be well with you in Jesus Name,u shall go and come back safely,
Re: Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. by rozayx5(m): 9:19am On Jan 10, 2018
amunkita:
"Parrant paying is so pawerfull", Aboki people will not kill us with englishiiii...

and they fill the federal civil service with them

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. by ACE1010: 9:24am On Jan 10, 2018
Very touching i must confess!! Mother's love is unquantifiable!!
Re: Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. by ehissi(m): 9:25am On Jan 10, 2018
cdqyehyeh:
e no easy to b a soldier, wish him goodluck

Why must you wish him goodluck? angry

Why don't you wish him change or a Buhari......... grin
Re: Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. by WrathOfHadez(m): 9:31am On Jan 10, 2018
[s]
Angelanest:
This is really touching. A mother's love can not be quantified, even in the face of imminent danger... A mother was pictured praying for her son ahead of his posting to the northeast to fight against Boko Haram terrorists. The picture shows the soldier on his knees while receiving prayers and words of encouragement from his mother.

The picture which was shared online has melted the heart of online users who have reacted to it.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/soldier-gets-knees-mother-prays-posted-north-photos.html
[/s] If he hasn't taken any innocent civilian life then may her prayers go with him. If he has killed innocent people, karma is just around the corner.
Re: Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. by lastempero: 9:32am On Jan 10, 2018
Zombie how am I sure you are not one of those tools Fulani grand master is using to harm innocent and armless citizens.
Re: Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. by lastempero: 9:34am On Jan 10, 2018
Antoeni:
Amen!!! It shall be well with you in Jesus Name,u shall go and come back safely,

It depends on where he is going, if its to go and aid Fulani herdsmen to slaughter Innocent citizen let him not come back.
Re: Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. by amunkita(m): 9:38am On Jan 10, 2018
rozayx5:

and they fill the federal civil service with them

That is Nigeria for us..
Re: Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. by Moukandjo: 9:43am On Jan 10, 2018
loveth361:
If you are python, you will go and will never come back but is you are a soldier God will protect you.
My sister, why you con straight like ruler?
Re: Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. by Moukandjo: 9:46am On Jan 10, 2018
zendy:
A Python dancer? I dont care if he comes back or not
When they say people from the yeast aren't smart, e go be like insult! It's very easy to spot their senseless comments! Are you blind not to see where he's being posted to?
Re: Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. by ifyonuoha(m): 10:00am On Jan 10, 2018
perez100:
Kneeling with one leg? Why?
he is a warrior. God will definitely understand
Re: Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. by difference5050: 10:02am On Jan 10, 2018
You are already a hero just believe in your mothers prayer . You will come back safely mums prayer is stronger than babalawo any other native doctor at large
Re: Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. by Azam101: 10:05am On Jan 10, 2018
Mother's prayers is key for success in life.
Re: Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:16am On Jan 10, 2018
R.I.P in advance
Re: Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. by manci(m): 10:35am On Jan 10, 2018
I will now begin to consider some of this forum commantertors whose always says fear north
Re: Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. by AgboUC: 10:35am On Jan 10, 2018
May God protect him from the enemy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ahmed Indimi Replies Lady Who Attacked Him Over Killings In Nigeria / APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi / "This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.