Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:32 AM

Nigeria Is Not Poor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Not Poor (453 Views)

Mining Must Make Africa Rich Not Poor – Ghana’s President / Buhari Is NOT Poor, He Earned Over #10m Per Month As Former Head Of State / Northern Nigeria Is Not Poor, Southerners. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is Not Poor by Elibrainz(m): 10:02pm On Jan 09, 2018
I wasn't there when God created the world but I know that He blessed the earth. We can't doubt this especially when the golds, diamond, precious stones, crude oil, etc are there to bear witness that God did a perfect job on the earth.

Mineral resources are viable enough to service an economy. As Nigerians, we cannot say that we are ignorant of this truth. Crude oil has done us some good and this is just one mineral resource discovered and tapped out of the abundant untapped resources! As it stands, we are yet to mine all the mineral resources abundant for our prosperity yet as a country, we are not poor.

Again, I ask myself: where is the place of man in this picture?

The core component of every man is his mind! A man's mind buries his life. You can improve your life by exploring and exploiting the deposits of your mind. More than one raw capacity is buried in your inside. How do I know this? God also did a perfect job in your creation and as He is, so are we! Approach one out of such deposits with a business mindset and your life can never remain the same. To sideline your mind power is to forfeit your life capacity. God wires success to us through our minds. The Holy Spirit is the spirit of a sound mind. That sound mind can create a sound life.

What your mind buries can change your life. The problem is not that you are not endowed as much as the fact that you are not looking keenly in the direction of what can come out of your mind to change your life. I say to you, "you are a perfect representation of the awesomeness of God". God created you and in you are raw deposits of potentials. That's your energy! That's your power! It looks like a dirty hopeless crude oil down there but that's your petrol! That's your voice in the committee of great men. The message behind this is simple: "you can explore, extract, refine and serve those hidden abilities just with the slightest tap and be rewarded for your diligence and hardwork.

If you are not creative, it is not because God wants you to remain that way; you have rather chosen to be satisfied with the level of life you are operating under. Your mind is a deep well; it gives out what you are willing to draw out of it. The substance in it can never finish.

I have made up my mind to mine the deposits of my mind, not making room for waste. That's my goldmine! When I am done, I will certainly fix my price and even you will pay for it.

"as a man thinks in his heart, so is he"

Source : http://mfonelishasblog..com/2018/01/nigeria-is-not-poor.html

Re: Nigeria Is Not Poor by goestohell: 10:32pm On Jan 09, 2018
Elibrainz:
I wasn't there when God created the world but I know that He blessed the earth. We can't doubt this especially when the golds, diamond, precious stones, crude oil, etc are there to bear witness that God did a perfect job on the earth.

Mineral resources are viable enough to service an economy. As Nigerians, we cannot say that we are ignorant of this truth. Crude oil has done us some good and this is just one mineral resource discovered and tapped out of the abundant untapped resources! As it stands, we are yet to mine all the mineral resources abundant for our prosperity yet as a country, we are not poor.

Again, I ask myself: where is the place of man in this picture?

The core component of every man is his mind! A man's mind buries his life. You can improve your life by exploring and exploiting the deposits of your mind. More than one raw capacity is buried in your inside. How do I know this? God also did a perfect job in your creation and as He is, so are we! Approach one out of such deposits with a business mindset and your life can never remain the same. To sideline your mind power is to forfeit your life capacity. God wires success to us through our minds. The Holy Spirit is the spirit of a sound mind. That sound mind can create a sound life.

What your mind buries can change your life. The problem is not that you are not endowed as much as the fact that you are not looking keenly in the direction of what can come out of your mind to change your life. I say to you, "you are a perfect representation of the awesomeness of God". God created you and in you are raw deposits of potentials. That's your energy! That's your power! It looks like a dirty hopeless crude oil down there but that's your petrol! That's your voice in the committee of great men. The message behind this is simple: "you can explore, extract, refine and serve those hidden abilities just with the slightest tap and be rewarded for your diligence and hardwork.

If you are not creative, it is not because God wants you to remain that way; you have rather chosen to be satisfied with the level of life you are operating under. Your mind is a deep well; it gives out what you are willing to draw out of it. The substance in it can never finish.

I have made up my mind to mine the deposits of my mind, not making room for waste. That's my goldmine! When I am done, I will certainly fix my price and even you will pay for it.

"as a man thinks in his heart, so is he"

Source : http://mfonelishasblog..com/2018/01/nigeria-is-not-poor.html

Of course Nigeria is not poor.

Can't you see all those American and European migrants swimming across the Atlantic ocean in a desperate bid to escape from grinding poverty?

I think it is high time we build a wall across the Atlantic to protect us from these white migrants.

Let us stop allowing Donald Trump to come over here for medical treatment. Our world class medical facilities are for Nigerians alone.

Finally, I know we are the only nation on earth that gives free 24 hours electricity, but that doesn't mean we should give away electricity to our less fortunate neighbors like Ghana, Benin republic, Cameroon, Niger etc. If they want our electricity, let them pay good cash for it.

Long Live President Buhari and his army of peaceful herdsmen for all their accomplishments.

And Long live The Prosperous Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Not Poor by Just30: 10:50pm On Jan 09, 2018
Gotohellosewa:

Of course Nigeria is not poor.

Can't you see all those American and European migrants swimming across the Atlantic ocean in a desperate bid to escape from grinding poverty?

I think it is high time we build a wall across the Atlantic to protect us from these white migrants.

Let us stop allowing Donald Trump to come over here for medical treatment. Our world class medical facilities are for Nigerians alone.

Finally, I know we are the only nation on earth that gives free 24 hours electricity, but that doesn't mean we should give away electricity to our less fortunate neighbors like Ghana, Benin republic, Cameroon, Niger etc. If they want our electricity, let them pay good cash for it.

Long Live President Buhari and his army of peaceful herdsmen for all their accomplishments.

And Long live The Prosperous Republic of Nigeria.
do you know what electricity is
Re: Nigeria Is Not Poor by TheKingdom: 10:54pm On Jan 09, 2018
Well most of the wealth in the world has been cornered by Europeans, followed by A-Rabs, and now Chinese, because you guys accepted the zoo boundaries and even names (NIGGER AREA/NIGERIA) they gave and put you in....

Open your eyes and think abeg
Re: Nigeria Is Not Poor by ifyan(m): 11:11pm On Jan 09, 2018
If you like twist it in anyway, anyhow, any any... Nigeria as a country is a very very poor country.

We have everything needed to be rich country but we are under misbehaving.

No one should come and preach that we have minerals resources or rich individuals,. Look around,are you happy with your conditions,be sincere?

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government Monetises 280m Naira Cars For Obasanjo,gowon,goodluck,others / Breaking News: Gov. Ambode Fires 3 Commissioners As He Reshuffles His Cabinet / Federal Government Sponsored Vocational Training In Modern Agriculture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.