Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Buhari Is NOT Poor, He Earned Over #10m Per Month As Former Head Of State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is NOT Poor, He Earned Over #10m Per Month As Former Head Of State (1861 Views)

Former Head Of State General Yakubu Gowon Dies At 89 / Vote Buying: APC Harvests Over 10m Voters’ Bank Accounts – CUPP / Nigeria Is Difficult To Manage - Ibrahim Babangida, Former Head Of State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is NOT Poor, He Earned Over #10m Per Month As Former Head Of State by divineappo(m): 4:33pm On Aug 25, 2018
The Nigerian govt from 2013 till 2017 was budgeting N2.3bn annually for the welfare of former President and Vice President, in 2012 it was N3.19bn.

From 2012- 2015 that is a 4 yr period a total of N10.1bn was earmarked for 18 inclusive of those who passed on. This welfare is inclusive of cars and other stuff and backed by our constitution.

Let us assume the welfare package is distributed equally, which is impossible, the deceased will earn less and the VP will earn less also.

This is N555m in 4yrs per Person
This is N139m per person annually
This is N11.5m per person monthly

A man that earns at least N139m annually before he became a president is declared a poor man only in Nigeria.

Many mistake being frugal with being poor. That is the highest height of clowning.
Before PMB became president we were told he receives only 10% of his emolument because he had integrity. It turned out it was a ruse.

He was on the podium at the Teslim Balogum stadium telling us he came to fix Nigeria, saying he had no dollar to give.. On winning election he gave out Nigeria to hawks to decimate us.

He told us he got N27m as loan for his party's nomination form, before a bank can give you a loan of N27m you must he Worth 20 times the money, we were bamboozled with hogwash and I went to town defending this tales. I feel like slapping myself. Has he paid back the loan?

A man who earns more than N11m every month will send his wards to any university on planet earth.

The US president earns about $17,000 /month as compared to ours.

Stop saying President buhari is poor. He is super rich in a country where minimum wage is N18,000 he and other past Presidents and VPs were earning 100s of millions annually as welfare package

Selling a poor narrative will not work again.

CREDIT:
Ettu Mohammed
Director of Mobilization
ANRP

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is NOT Poor, He Earned Over #10m Per Month As Former Head Of State by sarrki(m): 4:34pm On Aug 25, 2018
Pdp news
Re: Buhari Is NOT Poor, He Earned Over #10m Per Month As Former Head Of State by sarrki(m): 4:35pm On Aug 25, 2018
Ten thousand is less that 30 thousand dollars
Re: Buhari Is NOT Poor, He Earned Over #10m Per Month As Former Head Of State by naijaking1: 4:37pm On Aug 25, 2018
Good point. Only brain washed followers think Buhari is a poor man, like "donating" 250 million naira a few days after he swore an an affidavit to say he has only 2 small house in Daura and Abuja, and with less then 100,000 naira in trhe bank!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is NOT Poor, He Earned Over #10m Per Month As Former Head Of State by naijaking1: 4:41pm On Aug 25, 2018
sarrki:
Pdp news

Ah Oga, chief of MBC, welcome to your job.
I'm sure, you're somewhere waiting and watching out for any unflattering comment about Buhari.
If Buhari was not paid as a former president, please tell us so.
If GEJ did not give Buhari bullet proof SUV vehicles, please tell us so.
And if Buahri doesn't have undeclared assets in Port Harcourt, Abuja, London, and other cities, please also tell us so.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is NOT Poor, He Earned Over #10m Per Month As Former Head Of State by SarkinYarki: 4:46pm On Aug 25, 2018
He earned over 25 million a month from the Federal govt as pension and never missed any ..see the breakdown below.

Below break down the generous pension a general and ex head of state has been enjoying as ex head of state since 2010 ..

Pension as retired General ---1.2 million naira per month

Pension as ex head of state-- 24 million Naira a month

Sitting allowance National council of state-- 500k

Total monthly take home --- 25.7 million Naira

Total annual gross ------- 300 million Naira

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is NOT Poor, He Earned Over #10m Per Month As Former Head Of State by emmasege: 4:48pm On Aug 25, 2018
sarrki:
Pdp news
Why not argue against those points raised and justify your pay as Buhari e-defender?

Anyone who ever believed Buhari was or is poor, is far less intelligent than an ant.

Rather, Buhari is bereft of business ideas and is so parasitic that he must wait for FG monthly pension to survice, send his children to UK schools and feed his malnourished cows. He's like the Biblical servant whom Jesus condemned for not multiplying the resources in his care.

Obasanjo and Atiku are other parasites of Nigeria, but they are fairer because they have invested those resources such that thousands of Nigerians are out of the labour market. How many Nigerians are employed by your dear Mr. Integrity aside from his domestic staff and cattle rearers?

Give me monthly pay of 10M for just a year and watch me turn to a large of employer of labour within 4 years.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Is NOT Poor, He Earned Over #10m Per Month As Former Head Of State by ivandragon: 4:49pm On Aug 25, 2018
this is an issue only because pmb keeps trying to play the saint.
he is no saint.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is NOT Poor, He Earned Over #10m Per Month As Former Head Of State by ivandragon: 4:49pm On Aug 25, 2018
those are legitimate earnings. this is an issue only because pmb keeps trying to play the humble saint.

he is no saint. from the $2.8b scandal to the billions of PTF (this is a man that 'allowed' the importation of expired drugs & other health materials. the genesis of fake drugs in Nigeria if you ask me).

or is it the contracts of over $25b that he has refused to investigate?

the major difference between pmb & other thieves is that pmb hides his own very very well.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is NOT Poor, He Earned Over #10m Per Month As Former Head Of State by buharitill2023: 4:51pm On Aug 25, 2018
Buhari forfeited is allowee,
Ask your ineffectual buffoon or thief obj if buhari use to collect his allowee.
emmasege:
Why not argue against those points raised and justify your pay as Buhari e-defender?

Anyone who ever believed Buhari was or is poor, is far less intelligent than an ant.

Rather, Buhari is bereft of business ideas and is so parasitic that he must wait for FG monthly pension to survice, send his children to UK schools and feed his malnourished cows. He's like the Biblical servant whom Jesus condemned for not multiplying the resources in his care.

Obasanjo and Atiku are other parasites of Nigeria, but they are fairer because they have invested those resources such that thousands of Nigerians are out of the labour market. How many Nigerians are employed but our dear Mr. Integrity aside from his domestic staff and cattle rearers?

Give me monthly pay of 10M for just a year and watch me turn to a large of employer of labour within 4 years.
naijaking1:

Ah Oga, chief of MBC, welcome to your job.
I'm sure, you're somewhere waiting and watching out for any unflattering comment about Buhari.
If Buhari was not paid as a former president, please tell us so.
If GEJ did not give Buhari bullet proof SUV vehicles, please tell us so.
And if Buahri doesn't have undeclared assets in Port Harcourt, Abuja, London, and other cities, please also tell us so.
the bullet proof car gift was after the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra terrorist attack him.
Re: Buhari Is NOT Poor, He Earned Over #10m Per Month As Former Head Of State by SolutionMee: 4:52pm On Aug 25, 2018
Poverty is a state of mind

Mentally, Buhari is poor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is NOT Poor, He Earned Over #10m Per Month As Former Head Of State by naijaking1: 5:03pm On Aug 25, 2018
buharitill2023:
Ask your ineffectual buffoon or thief obj if buhari use to collect his allowee.

Whether he had left the payment in his bank account, under his pillow, inside a sewage tanks, or collected it and stuffed the whole thing inside his pocket; it's all the same thing!
What's your point as paid Buhari internet defender?
Are you not able to make a better argument for your principal?

the bullet proof car gift was after the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra terrorist attack him.

The usual silly technique of trying to change the topic to Biafra?
See, you can do better in order to earn your misarable salary from Buhari support organization!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is NOT Poor, He Earned Over #10m Per Month As Former Head Of State by emmasege: 5:05pm On Aug 25, 2018
buharitill2023:
Ask your ineffectual buffoon or thief obj if buhari use to collect his allowee.the bullet proof car gift was after the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra terrorist attack him.
That's what they told you or what you manufactured? What we were told then was that he opted for #3.5M/month, instead of #23M as ex-head of State. Let's assume this APC-sponsored propaganda was true, is that enough reason for him not to have increased (investment-wise) over the years and turned to a big employer of labour?
Need I remind you also that Dasuki claimed to have given out two new cars to your god out of the funds he's being persecuted for? Up till now, your lord and saviour has not denied that. Rather, his dumb aides say those were his entitlement as ex-head of state.

If he collects #3.5M a month for 10 years and he still remains a poor man, I put it to you that he's brain-dead and bereft of ideas.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is NOT Poor, He Earned Over #10m Per Month As Former Head Of State by buharitill2023: 5:38pm On Aug 25, 2018
emmasege:
That's what they told you or what you manufactured? What we were told then was that he opted for #3.5M/month, instead of #23M as ex-head of State. Let's assume this APC-sponsored propaganda was true, is that enough reason for him not to have increased (investment-wise) over the years and turned to a big employer of labour?
Need I remind you also that Dasuki claimed to have given out two new cars to your god out of the funds he's being persecuted for? Up till now, your lord and saviour has not denied that. Rather, his dumb aides say those were his entitlement as ex-head of state.

If he collects #3.5M a month for 10 years and he still remains a poor man, I put it to you that he's brain-dead and bereft of ideas.
if he had collected 3.5m every year not month, he suppose to be a richman.
And he suppose to have purchase the form without borrowing the 27m.
And in his assets declaration, he was having 30m naira not dollar in his account.
3m*10yr= 30m naira.

The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra terrorist can rubbish themselves, but can not remove anything from the best president in the history of Nigeria.
naijaking1:

Whether he had left the payment in his bank account, under his pillow, inside a sewage tanks, or collected it and stuffed the whole thing inside his pocket; it's all the same thing!
What's your point as paid Buhari internet defender?
Are you not able to make a better argument for your principal?

The usual silly technique of trying to change the topic to Biafra?
See, you can do better in order to earn your misarable salary from Buhari support organization!
Re: Buhari Is NOT Poor, He Earned Over #10m Per Month As Former Head Of State by emmasege: 6:54pm On Aug 25, 2018
buharitill2023:
if he had collected 3.5m every year not month, he suppose to be a richman.
And he suppose to have purchase the form without borrowing the 27m.
And in his assets declaration, he was having 30m naira not dollar in his account.
3m*10yr= 30m naira.

The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra terrorist can rubbish themselves, but can not remove anything from the best president in the history of Nigeria.
#3.5m per month, I said. Get yourself a comprehension teacher. You may also need a maths teacher because 3.5m/month equals 42M per annum and 420M in ten years.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is NOT Poor, He Earned Over #10m Per Month As Former Head Of State by Afamed: 6:59pm On Aug 25, 2018
SarkinYarki:
He earned over 25 million a month from the Federal govt as pension and never missed any ..see the breakdown below.

Below break down the generous pension a general and ex head of state has been enjoying as ex head of state since 2010 ..

Stop misleading the public, the President pension stopped the day he came into office. His pension again will resume when he goes out of office in 2023.
Re: Buhari Is NOT Poor, He Earned Over #10m Per Month As Former Head Of State by SarkinYarki: 7:01pm On Aug 25, 2018
Afamed:

Stop misleading the public, the President pension stopped the day he came into office. His pension again will resume when he goes out of office in 2023.

Did I say he is still receiving it ? I am saying he received this amount from 2010 to 2015 and yet claimed he was a poor man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is NOT Poor, He Earned Over #10m Per Month As Former Head Of State by SarkinYarki: 7:02pm On Aug 25, 2018
emmasege:
#3.5m per month, I said. Get yourself a comprehension teacher. You may also need a maths teacher because 3.5m/month equals 42M per annum and 420M in ten years.

Between 2010 and 2015 he actually collected 25 million per month

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is NOT Poor, He Earned Over #10m Per Month As Former Head Of State by Afamed: 7:14pm On Aug 25, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Did I say he is still receiving it ? I am saying he received this amount from 2010 to 2015 and yet claimed he was a poor man
Don't be clever by half , you said since 2010... which implies he still enjoys it till tomorrow.
Re: Buhari Is NOT Poor, He Earned Over #10m Per Month As Former Head Of State by Afamed: 7:17pm On Aug 25, 2018
SarkinYarki:

That was your quote above. Don't be silly. 2010...
Re: Buhari Is NOT Poor, He Earned Over #10m Per Month As Former Head Of State by buharitill2023: 7:33pm On Aug 25, 2018
emmasege:
the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra terrorist are really intellectually lazy.

How can a sitting president be receiving 14m naira yearly, ex-president will be receiving 23m monthly.

I was trying to correct you from your initial mistake, not knowing you were absolutely wrong.
Re: Buhari Is NOT Poor, He Earned Over #10m Per Month As Former Head Of State by emmasege: 7:41pm On Aug 25, 2018
buharitill2023:
the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra terrorist are really intellectually lazy.

How can a sitting president be receiving 14m naira yearly, ex-president will be receiving 23m monthly.

I was trying to correct you from your initial mistake, not knowing you were absolutely wrong.
You are as brain-dead as your Daura Dull.ard. When did I say a sitting president earns 14M per annum? You were in a hurry to justify your pay of defending Bubu online, that's why you mistook some other person's post for mine.

And how many times must we educate terrorists like you that not every dissenting voice is from the south east. Bubu has so much twisted your brain that your type thinks everyone in the Southwest or even in the north, supports your Dullard.inho

In case you didn't know, take note of my identity from today. I'm 100% O'odua. Get that stored in one hidden corner of your little cranial cavity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is NOT Poor, He Earned Over #10m Per Month As Former Head Of State by Arda1000(m): 7:45pm On Aug 25, 2018
buharitill2023:

ok lets assum its true why say na small change em dey collect,ask ursef why saint buhari dont want to tell us how much his been spending treating his ailments in abroad,to be sincere i tot he wud be better beat the uruguay president and hold the record of the world poorest president

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is NOT Poor, He Earned Over #10m Per Month As Former Head Of State by buharitill2023: 7:47pm On Aug 25, 2018
emmasege:
You are as brain-dead as your Daura Dull.ard. When did I say a sitting president earns 14M per annum? You were in a hurry to justify your pay of defending Bubu online, that's why you mistook some other person's post for mine.

And how many times must we educate terrorists like you that not every dissenting voice is from the south east. Bubu has so much twisted your brain that your type thinks everyone in the Southwest or even in the north, supports your Dullard.inho

In case you didn't know, take note of my identity from today. I'm 100% O'odua. Get that stored in one hidden corner of your little cranial cavity.

what is your problem?
I am educating you that a sitting president buhari is receiving 14m naira yearly in case you don't know.
Re: Buhari Is NOT Poor, He Earned Over #10m Per Month As Former Head Of State by emmasege: 7:56pm On Aug 25, 2018
buharitill2023:
what is your problem?
I am educating you that a sitting president buhari is receiving 14m naira yearly in case you don't know.
My problem is that I can't stand a human being like you reasoning like chimpanzee. Come on, put on your thinking cap.
Re: Buhari Is NOT Poor, He Earned Over #10m Per Month As Former Head Of State by buharitill2023: 8:21pm On Aug 25, 2018
emmasege:
My problem is that I can't stand a human being like you reasoning like chimpanzee. Come on, put on your thinking cap.
you have not answer my question.
How much salary a sitting president is collecting and an ex-president is collecting.?
If you don't know,
Buhari is collecting 50% of 14m yearly which is 7m naira.
And before now as an ex-president,
He forfeited all his allowee since 1986 except twice when abacha paid him.
Re: Buhari Is NOT Poor, He Earned Over #10m Per Month As Former Head Of State by naijaking1: 8:48pm On Aug 25, 2018
Afamed:

You did not see the word 'pension' and allowance.
As president and a very corrupt man, we know that Buhari takes all the money he wants, that's not even an issue.

For example, nobody knows how much it cost us to keep Buhari in the London hospital for more than 100 days.
Re: Buhari Is NOT Poor, He Earned Over #10m Per Month As Former Head Of State by omowolewa: 8:49pm On Aug 25, 2018
He is is not poor
Re: Buhari Is NOT Poor, He Earned Over #10m Per Month As Former Head Of State by naijaking1: 8:52pm On Aug 25, 2018
buharitill2023:
you have not answer my question.
How much salary a sitting president is collecting and an ex-president is collecting.?
If you don't know,
Buhari is collecting 50% of 14m yearly which is 7m naira.
And before now as an ex-president,
He forfeited all his allowee since 1986 except twice when abacha paid him.

7 million naira a year for an uneducated retired Hausa soldier without WAEC? That's too much.

And you still call him a poor man when people like him make less than 1 million a year.
Re: Buhari Is NOT Poor, He Earned Over #10m Per Month As Former Head Of State by jamace(m): 8:53pm On Aug 25, 2018
Definitely, Buhari was not a poor man before 2015.

Just one of the lies Buhari used to earn sympathy from Nigerians.

Nigerians are wiser now. Never again! Our MUMU don do.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is NOT Poor, He Earned Over #10m Per Month As Former Head Of State by Afamed: 9:04pm On Aug 25, 2018
naijaking1:

You did not see the word 'pension' and allowance.
As president and a very corrupt man, we know that Buhari takes all the money he wants, that's not even an issue.

For example, nobody knows how much it cost us to keep Buhari in the London hospital for more than 100 days.
I don't respond to hearsay gist, kindly swerve.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uche Secondus And Other PDP Leaders Storm Osun For Adeleke’s Mega Rally (pics) / Biafra: Map Of Africa In 1525 / HOW OGUN STATE EX-GOVERNOR AMOSUN INVITED PRESIDENT BUHARI TO COMMISSION UNCOMPL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.