Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,194 members, 7,957,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:57 PM

Miss Nollywood Nigeria 2017 Got A Brand New Jeap In Her Marriage Day Photos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Miss Nollywood Nigeria 2017 Got A Brand New Jeap In Her Marriage Day Photos (679 Views)

Full List Of All Mobile Phone USSD Codes For Banks In Nigeria [2017 Update] / Top 5 Richest States In Nigeria 2017/2018 / Who Is The Richest Woman In Nigeria 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miss Nollywood Nigeria 2017 Got A Brand New Jeap In Her Marriage Day Photos by Nollytvafrica(m): 11:23pm On Jan 09, 2018
Miss Nollywood Nigeria 2017 Queen Lizzy umoh got a brand new jeap from her white lover who got married to her recently in Akwa ibum state. According to the miss Nollywood organizer Barakumo Odede that the organization is very overwhelme to see that all his queens after there successful reign they got married to the best, it means there is grace of marriage in the miss Nollywood pageant with jokingly he said any girl that want to marry should Contest the 2018 Edition in Asaba delta state.
Barakumo Odede who is a movie producer with top movies in his credit stated to Nollytvafrica today in Asaba delta state Nigeria
See photoa

Re: Miss Nollywood Nigeria 2017 Got A Brand New Jeap In Her Marriage Day Photos by greatnaija01: 11:42pm On Jan 09, 2018
all na arrangy

(1) (Reply)

My PC Is Not Showing My Folders In My Phone / Real Betting Made Only For Serious Shaker,sure 2-5 Odds Available. / Are Nigerian Youths Really Lazy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.