Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

My Nine Year Old Son Obsession With Football - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Nine Year Old Son Obsession With Football (632 Views)

Francis Ngannou: 15-Month-Old Son Of Former UFC Champion And Boxer Dies / Rooney: Kane Is Like CR7, They Have A Kind Of Selfishness, obsession with goals / Kanu Nwankwo, Okocha & President Vladimir Putin Pose With Football Legends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Nine Year Old Son Obsession With Football by Bellarod05: 11:51pm On Jan 09, 2018
My fellow Nairalanders,
I noticed my nine year old boy like to play and watch ball even despite the fact his daddy hardly tune to the football station even while my neighbour children prefer to watch cartoons and play games...
I used to play football too sometimes when I was younger but was discouraged by my Guardian who told me women that play football end up having a masculine physique. But the little experience I had back then had made me wanting to encourage my little energetic boy so he will not end up confused of what to be in life.my ? is that,What are the necessary step to take and procedures to join any football league at a tender age?
Re: My Nine Year Old Son Obsession With Football by Sage7(m): 12:20am On Jan 10, 2018
has he ever played football before 9?? Buy him a synthetic ball for home practice foremost. Let him start with neighborhood football, but if you're living in an area where nobody is seen on the street you need to discuss with your husband if he has the chance or delegate someone to always take him to any nearby pitch where he can be registered and train with a token monthly....I started playing at 5 for my schoolteam, but my Dad never allowed me, he believes it was a distraction and I tried to prove him wrong by finishing as a best student at all grades in primary but he wouldn't flinch. I sneaked to train, he would flog me. A football coach came to him in my university days to allow me go for trial, popman wants me to be an accountant always on tie. It was when we had a football competition in my office and won and was credited almost half a million year-in-year-out that popman started calling me on the phone every Saturday morning to remind me to go for football training. Please help him build his dreams!

2 Likes

Re: My Nine Year Old Son Obsession With Football by SarcasticSaSa: 12:20am On Jan 10, 2018
What state do you reside in.. check if theirs an under 12 youth team in your area and register him..

1 Like

Re: My Nine Year Old Son Obsession With Football by Bellarod05: 12:30am On Jan 10, 2018
Sage7:
has he ever played football before 9?? Buy him a synthetic ball for home practice foremost. Let him start with neighborhood football, but if you're living in an area where nobody is seen on the street you need to discuss with your husband if he has the chance or delegate someone to always take him to any nearby pitch where he can be registered and train with a token monthly....I started playing at 5 for my schoolteam, but my Dad never allowed me, he believes it was a distraction and I tried to prove him wrong by finishing as a best student at all grades in primary but he wouldn't flinch. I sneaked to train, he would flog me. A football coach came to him in my university days to allow me go for trial, popman wants me to be an accountant always on tie. It was when we had a football competition in my office and won and was credited almost half a million year-in-year-out that popman started calling me on the phone every Saturday morning to remind me to go for football training. Please help him build his dreams!
wowwoow,So interesting,we train together most of the little time we have but I will find out any pitch around,But I wouldn't know if there are other kids of his age who he can train with.I will ask around sha..thanks.
Sage7:
Re: My Nine Year Old Son Obsession With Football by Bellarod05: 12:32am On Jan 10, 2018
SarcasticSaSa:
What state do you reside in..
check if theirs an under 12 youth team in your area and register him..
We reside in Lagos...I will find out..thanks.
Re: My Nine Year Old Son Obsession With Football by TheGamersNG: 10:02am On Jan 10, 2018
You can check www.thefutureacademy.com.ng they train kids from 3yrs up and they have a good structure. Their office is around allen i guess
Re: My Nine Year Old Son Obsession With Football by Bellarod05: 1:06pm On Jan 10, 2018
TheGamersNG:
You can check www.thefutureacademy.com.ng they train kids from 3yrs up and they have a good structure. Their office is around allen i guess
Oh..Great,thank you.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Brazilian Magician Ronaldinho Has Retired From Professional Football, / There Will Be Blood!!!’- Anthony Joshua Warns Joseph Parker Ahead Of Fight / [VIDEO] Portugal 2-1 Egypt: Ronaldo's Last Minute Double Ensures Win | Goal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.