Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,099 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Apc’s Rally In Abia State: Waste Of Financial Resources - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc’s Rally In Abia State: Waste Of Financial Resources (17953 Views)

Aisha Buhari, El-Rufai Display 4+4 Symbol At Kogi APC Rally (Photos) / Akeredolu Snubs Handshake With Tinubu At APC Rally, Ajimobi Used As Shield / APC Rally: Gov. Okorocha Shines In Abia (see pictures and videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apc’s Rally In Abia State: Waste Of Financial Resources by Bluffly: 8:37am On Jan 10, 2018
Justcash:
There are things that should be too obvious for people to use to predict and act accordingly. APC CANNOT WIN IN ABIA STATE EVEN IF THEY DECIDE TO RIG THE ELECTION.

Here are the reasons;

1. What is Orji Uzor Kalu, figure head of APC in Abia state, going to use in convincing Abians? Is it that the PDP under which he ruled Abia state destroyed the state? What will be his punchline?

2. Buhari destroyed any remaining hope, if there was any in the past, with his vindictive Python Dance. Infact, the rally looked like a mockery of those killed by the military. Worst thing is that it is too late to salvage anything now. Not to talk of Nnamdi Kanu and his parents. That is fresh in the hearts of Abians.

3. Okezie Ikpeazu is performing better than Orji Uzor Kalu and Theodore Orji combined. He has more punchlines than APC can ever muster.

4. Rochas has proven that APC is a dead and retrogressive party with his performance in neighboring Imo state. His presence is causing more damage than ever.

APC’s attampt to rule Abia is a mission impossicant. Infact, it is a waste of scarce financial resources. They should donate the money to charity instead.
What you need to know is that electrolates think through their stomach and not their head
Re: Apc’s Rally In Abia State: Waste Of Financial Resources by ghidhehorn(m): 8:39am On Jan 10, 2018
May God Help Them... http://naijahottestng.com
Re: Apc’s Rally In Abia State: Waste Of Financial Resources by frank41(m): 8:40am On Jan 10, 2018
nairavsdollars:
See how old men raised up brooms like zombies
Lol! Dirty brooms

2 Likes

Re: Apc’s Rally In Abia State: Waste Of Financial Resources by Mortiple(m): 8:40am On Jan 10, 2018
See as they carry Umbrella like say dem want do photoshoots. grin grin

APC make una no worry we go help una spend that $1billion loan wey una wan collect for campaign. undecided

Ndi iberibe!

1 Like

Re: Apc’s Rally In Abia State: Waste Of Financial Resources by BenzEne1(m): 8:40am On Jan 10, 2018
swiz123:
Orji uzor is a scallywag.At his age, he is still asslicking.

Apc disguised as NUC have almost succeeded in stopping your Federal university Micheal okpara from running programmes that constitute half of their populace.

On behalf of the Igbo origin, we officially disown you.To us, you are now a mallam

Umm you could use Hausa or Fulani.
Please leave out Islamic titles from your tribalism.
Re: Apc’s Rally In Abia State: Waste Of Financial Resources by swiz123(m): 8:42am On Jan 10, 2018
BenzEne1:

Umm you could use Hausa or Fulani.
Please leave out Islamic titles from your tribalism.
angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Apc’s Rally In Abia State: Waste Of Financial Resources by frankyychiji(f): 8:42am On Jan 10, 2018
Hui
sunbilor:
Lol. I was on a bus yesterday evening with some men who obviously were coming back from the rally. Come see lamenting. They were complaining bitterly about how unsuccessful the rally was. I was using one corner of my eye to look at them before they descend on me o. I just dey laff for my mind. They even complained about Eze Ikonne not coming and something about Paul Ikonne his son I couldn't get clearly.
One even wore an APGA badge ( I guess he was a decampee from APGA). grin
OMG!! I'm ROTFL on that decampee part grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apc’s Rally In Abia State: Waste Of Financial Resources by senatordave1(m): 8:46am On Jan 10, 2018
The op is very funny and desperate.so you think apc were going to win abia? Hell no,buhari cant win abia and dont need to win abia.all he needs is to get up to 100,000 votes while pdp would not be allowed to get up to 300k votes

1 Like

Re: Apc’s Rally In Abia State: Waste Of Financial Resources by BenzEne1(m): 8:47am On Jan 10, 2018
swiz123:

angry angry

Signifying??

Re: Apc’s Rally In Abia State: Waste Of Financial Resources by magoo10(m): 8:49am On Jan 10, 2018
DaniDani:

I wonder o! That's the greatest defeat of Orji Uzor Kalu. Imagine Ohabunwa with the least political profile defeating Orji Uzor Kalu up and down. APC hopping on Orji Uzor Kalu to deliver Abia is like Buhari taking a decisive action that will see the end of herdsmen attack. Very impossible!
Ordinary ohabunwa he couldn't win. The man is a joke

2 Likes

Re: Apc’s Rally In Abia State: Waste Of Financial Resources by frankyychiji(f): 8:50am On Jan 10, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
See Lamentations By the ipob Miscreants....

As far as Elections in the South East and South East Are concerned, there is nothing like Free and Fair contests...otherwise people like Ikpeazu will have no business being the Governor, because he was clearly rigged in,, against the wish of the Abians who was Alex Otti...

Why are the PDP crying? The answer is simple, election down here, is a matter of who has the instruments of rigging... grin grin Orji Uzo Knows the game very well, when he has the advantage...

This election, unlike The last anambra Governorship election is going to be simultaneously across the country, same time... . grin

Fake prophet! Now it's divination you have resorted to. All this long story for orji kalu and APC that have lost relevance. But your despondency can still be felt clearly. It's a crying shame!

2 Likes

Re: Apc’s Rally In Abia State: Waste Of Financial Resources by magoo10(m): 8:50am On Jan 10, 2018
frank41:

Ouk is a disaster to abians and he does not have a surname In abia state again!
I dey tell you

1 Like

Re: Apc’s Rally In Abia State: Waste Of Financial Resources by nwanza1: 8:51am On Jan 10, 2018
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:

As far as Elections in the South East and South East Are concerned, there is nothing like Free and Fair contests...otherwise people like Ikpeazu will have no business being the Governor, because he was clearly rigged in,, against the wish of the Abians who was Alex Otti...

Why are the PDP crying? The answer is simple, election down here, is a matter of who has the instruments of rigging... grin grin Orji Uzo Knows the game very well, when he has the advantage...

This election, unlike The last anambra Governorship election is going to be simultaneously across the country, same time... . grin

[/s]
how far gov. Tony Nwoye the next Anambra state governor masha Allah amin
Re: Apc’s Rally In Abia State: Waste Of Financial Resources by frankyychiji(f): 8:52am On Jan 10, 2018
BenzEne1:

Hmmm. Please make it Ibos boycott beef. We must chop suya on a regular in Benin....

Advocate for ranching and not this misleading post. Is it all herdsmen who tote guns?

Stem the bad elements and dont propagate tribal sentiments.
What makes the poster Igbo? Igbo kee you! Is it in Igboland that a whole community is been wiped off by Fulani herdsmen?

2 Likes

Re: Apc’s Rally In Abia State: Waste Of Financial Resources by Jointhemiltons2(m): 8:56am On Jan 10, 2018
abdeiz:
OP modify your post, Ikpeazu is doing a terrible job in Abia and I don't know where you get all your info from. although I do agree that APC are insensitive and wasteful to the plight of Nigerians and it's resources. Bad timing with this visit.
English is not that hard nau,just relax n read.
He said Ikpeazu is doing better than Uzor n T A Orji.

2 Likes

Re: Apc’s Rally In Abia State: Waste Of Financial Resources by onatisi(m): 8:59am On Jan 10, 2018
zendy:
From all indications, the APC rally was such a disaster with such low turnout that nobody even bothered to post pictures of it on social media. It was a disgrace and complete waste of time.
You still dont get the game . The apc rally wasnt done to win any election, ppl need to understand the kind of person buhari is , those around buhari and those who organized the apc rally knows how dumb and clueless buhari is ,all their actions from now on will be to siphon as much money as possible into their pockets by telling buhari that ppl love him. Only god know how much hundreds of millions was released for that abia rally and they will send pictures to buhari telling him abians love him. Orji and co are simply making money from the dullard. The same will be done in virtually all states.

4 Likes

Re: Apc’s Rally In Abia State: Waste Of Financial Resources by BenzEne1(m): 9:09am On Jan 10, 2018
frankyychiji:
What makes the poster Igbo? Igbo kee you! Is it in Igboland that a whole community is been wiped off by Fulani herdsmen?

Umm only God knows what will kill me. It might be as you say or not. So don't be too sure. It is Igbo because this antifulani posts are always Igbo.generated. I guess its your failed yearning for a biafra of your own.

For example I'm extremely positive that you are Igbo and a biafra agitator.

All I'm saying is criticize the bad elements and assist the police in rooting them out as best as you can. Not bringing out ridiculous posts about boycotting beef. Have the people of Benue or Taraba told you they want to boycott beef? Some of them are cattle herders themselves.

Boycotting beef isn't the solution. Ranching is, as it is a global best practice. Even here in Africa. Only underdeveloped countries still allow herders to graze around the country. This must be stopped. But beef should not be a subject of boycott.
Re: Apc’s Rally In Abia State: Waste Of Financial Resources by bencynthgreat: 9:10am On Jan 10, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

What's the sense in this long trash u just wrote?

1 Like

Re: Apc’s Rally In Abia State: Waste Of Financial Resources by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:18am On Jan 10, 2018
Op you are right in every sense, but ikpeazu is the clownish of all clown that have rule Abia,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc’s Rally In Abia State: Waste Of Financial Resources by oneligeria: 9:18am On Jan 10, 2018
Is this the new sanitation team to clean the gutters and dust bins at Aba? This is not an APC mega rally, what you have was the governor Okezie Ikpeazu laumching the new sanitation outfit while Orji Uzor Kalu was the guest of honour.

grin grin grin grin cheesy

Re: Apc’s Rally In Abia State: Waste Of Financial Resources by PHILipu1(m): 9:21am On Jan 10, 2018
Justcash:
There are things that should be too obvious for people to use to predict and act accordingly. APC CANNOT WIN IN ABIA STATE EVEN IF THEY DECIDE TO RIG THE ELECTION.

Here are the reasons;

1. What is Orji Uzor Kalu, figure head of APC in Abia state, going to use in convincing Abians? Is it that the PDP under which he ruled Abia state destroyed the state? What will be his punchline?

2. Buhari destroyed any remaining hope, if there was any in the past, with his vindictive Python Dance. Infact, the rally looked like a mockery of those killed by the military. Worst thing is that it is too late to salvage anything now. Not to talk of Nnamdi Kanu and his parents. That is fresh in the hearts of Abians.

3. Okezie Ikpeazu is performing better than Orji Uzor Kalu and Theodore Orji combined. He has more punchlines than APC can ever muster.

4. Rochas has proven that APC is a dead and retrogressive party with his performance in neighboring Imo state. His presence is causing more damage than ever.

APC’s attampt to rule Abia is a mission impossicant. Infact, it is a waste of scarce financial resources. They should donate the money to charity instead.
We heard all this before Anambra election even how APC will not even come 5th but we all saw the result at the end.

Anambra governorship election should tell you that anything can happen in politics.
25% votes for APC in Abia state in 2019 is ok for the party.
It is not all about all out victory come 2019
Re: Apc’s Rally In Abia State: Waste Of Financial Resources by tytunji29(m): 9:36am On Jan 10, 2018
abdeiz:
OP modify your post, Ikpeazu is doing a terrible job in Abia and I don't know where you get all your info from. although I do agree that APC are insensitive and wasteful to the plight of Nigerians and it's resources. Bad timing with this visit.
Bro duo ve neva been to abia state ooo i guess all u said here are nothing but lies cos na only u say sumtin gud abt d man out of ova 6 ppl dat ve commentd above u
Re: Apc’s Rally In Abia State: Waste Of Financial Resources by odiks: 9:38am On Jan 10, 2018
zendy:
From all indications, the APC rally was such a disaster with such low turnout that nobody even bothered to post pictures of it on social media. It was a disgrace and complete waste of time.

You are liar. You were no where close to the venue of the rally. Don't worry 2019 election result from Abia state will shock you. Won't say more than that for now. If you are close to the Governor just advise him to pay workers in the state their over 6 months salary arrears especially primary school teachers who are worst hit.

1 Like

Re: Apc’s Rally In Abia State: Waste Of Financial Resources by odiks: 9:38am On Jan 10, 2018
sunbilor:
Lol. I was on a bus yesterday evening with some men who obviously were coming back from the rally. Come see lamenting. They were complaining bitterly about how unsuccessful the rally was. I was using one corner of my eye to look at them before they descend on me o. I just dey laff for my mind. They even complained about Eze Ikonne not coming and something about Paul Ikonne his son I couldn't get clearly.
One even wore an APGA badge ( I guess he was a decampee from APGA). grin

You are liar. The election result from Abia state in 2019 will shock you. Won't say more than that for now. If you are close to the Governor just advise him to pay workers in his state their over 6 months salary arrears especially primary school teachers who are worst hit.
Re: Apc’s Rally In Abia State: Waste Of Financial Resources by odiks: 9:41am On Jan 10, 2018
abdeiz:

Don't mind them. Just like I replied some of them 2019 election result in the state will shock them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apc’s Rally In Abia State: Waste Of Financial Resources by mazimee(m): 10:06am On Jan 10, 2018
Amarabae:
PDP is a disaster in Abia.
Apga should take over Abia in 2019.
Uche ogah has proven that he is just a desperate opportunists.
A green snake in a green field

Chai, I use support that guy against Otti, now we have seen What he really is.
Re: Apc’s Rally In Abia State: Waste Of Financial Resources by cpapa: 10:10am On Jan 10, 2018
Its so unfortunate Uche ogah went to d wrong party but what can we do its about d person not d party he is industrious

1 Like

Re: Apc’s Rally In Abia State: Waste Of Financial Resources by sunbilor(m): 10:35am On Jan 10, 2018
odiks:

You are liar. The election result from Abia state in 2019 will shock you. Won't say more than that for now. If you are close to the Governor just advise him to pay workers in his state their over 6 months salary arrears especially primary school teachers who are worst hit.
Go ask Uche Ogah to pay his staff first. I expected that by now the debt being owed primary school teachers in Abia State should have been up to 2 years since Okezie has not been paying despite inheriting over 6 months unpaid salary arrears from T.A. Orji. Use your common sense if you have any.

2 Likes

Re: Apc’s Rally In Abia State: Waste Of Financial Resources by Aquina: 10:56am On Jan 10, 2018
Dr. Uche Ogah is the only man in Abia to unseat the evil regime in Abia State.
Re: Apc’s Rally In Abia State: Waste Of Financial Resources by Aquina: 11:02am On Jan 10, 2018
IN CASE YOU ARE NOT HAPPY ABOUT DR UCHE OGAH JOINING APC.

Before today many people used to be angry about Dr Uche Ogah joining the APC but now they know better. Apart from the the fact that there is a seating governor in PDP, APGA has a candidate also. Hence the need for Dr Uche Ogah to seek for a credible political party like the APC to offer service to the people.

Political parties are mere vehicles. It is the human beings inside that matter.

Today we don't remember the political party that late Dr Sam Mbakwe was in but we remember his good works. We don't remember the political late Dr Michael Okpara was in but we remember how he transformed old Eastern Nigeria.

Today it is not in doubt that APC is doing well in Lagos. It is not in doubt that PDP is doing well in Ebonyi. Neither is it in doubt that APGA is transforming Anambra.

Yet there are bad people in PDP, APC and APGA. There are people who were elected on those platforms that have failed. Meaning that the difference is the character of the individual so elected.

I want any Abian to challenge me in good conscience that Dr Uche Ogah does not have what it takes to transform Abia state. The cheap political propaganda being bandied around about APC by people who have nothing to offer is to distract people from the real issue of who have the capacity to make the difference.

As if na political party we go chop.

I am sure you must have heard mediocre statements like:

"Abia Belongs To PDP"

"APC is Hausas and Yoruba party"

Please don't listen to these nonsenses; they are cheap political propaganda to gain power through the back door, especially as they have nothing to offer.

Abia Belongs To All.. any Abia indigene who has capacity, competence and character from any political party should be voted for. His party notwithstanding. We are looking for Abia governor and not a party governor.

Abi na Political Party We Go Chop?

PDP has governed Abia for 18 years and the people are still suffering. Are we foolish to continue to believe that that it is the political party that will deliver us?

Give Any Abia Indigene With The Capacity To Do The Job. Any Good Candidate From Any Party Will Do.

KA AHAPU IHE EDERE NA MOTOR BAA NA MOTOR (leave what is written on the vehicle and get into the vehicle).

Political parties are mere vehicles from which anybody can seek to offer service to the people. What is important is that the individual is from Abia and he has what it takes to transform the state.

PDP has not won a free and fair elections in the last 8 years. This expired hegemony in the state were used to employing force to install leaders against the wishes of the masses. In this regard we need to be informed that, that was in the past when the federal might was behind them. But that is over.

RIGGGERS AND POLITICAL BAD BOYS CAN NO LONGER BE ALLOWED TO OPERATE IN ABIA STATE IN THE COMING ELECTIONS. SECURITY AGENCIES WILL DEAL DECISIVELY WITH ELECTIONS RIGGGERS, THUGS AND POLITICAL CRIMINALS IN THE STATE.

TELL ANYONE WHO IS PLANNING TO RIG OR MANIPULATE ELECTIONS IN ABIA TO GET READY TO GO TO JAIL OR BE KILLED IF FOUND WITH GUN TRYING TO DISRUPT VOTING, INTIMIDATE OR HARM VOTERS . security agencies will deal with such characters and in the end our votes will count and the will of the people will prevail.

OUR JOB IS TO START LOOKING FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE THAT WE WILL CONTRIBUTE, MOBILIZE AND VOTE FOR; THE PARTY HE EMERGES FROM WILL NOT COUNT.

ABIA WILL BE FREE!

1 Like

Re: Apc’s Rally In Abia State: Waste Of Financial Resources by gentlezypher: 11:07am On Jan 10, 2018
Uche ogah could have joined even if it is UPP, anything to flush PDP out of power in Abia is welcomed, but with APC,thats dead on arrival

1 Like

Re: Apc’s Rally In Abia State: Waste Of Financial Resources by gentlezypher: 11:16am On Jan 10, 2018
tytunji29:

Bro duo ve neva been to abia state ooo i guess all u said here are nothing but lies cos na only u say sumtin gud abt d man out of ova 6 ppl dat ve commentd above u
then take a trip to the state and see things for yourself.
Our sister states were busy paying 13 months salary while our workers were begging for october salary

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG, Delta Differ On £4.2 Milliom Ibori Loot Payment, Reps Confused / Buhari Hails Hilda Baci's Record-breaking Cooking Marathon / Lagos Delivers Road Infrastructure, Bridge In Ojo Local Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.