Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

How To Convert Itunes Gift Card To Bitcoin Or Cash - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Convert Itunes Gift Card To Bitcoin Or Cash (4397 Views)

Convert Your Airtime/vtu/recharge Card To Money [Service is No longer available] / Itunes Gift Cards Need. Good Rate. / Legitimate Itunes Gift Card Dealer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Convert Itunes Gift Card To Bitcoin Or Cash by kingsamm(m): 3:04am On Jan 10, 2018
Due to certain restrictions, receiving money from some countries has become really hard and as such people have devised the means of receiving the cash by telling the sender to purchase all sorts of gift cards and send the picture.

The main issue however isn't in getting the gift card but in converting the gift cards to real cash, that's the essence of this post I'm writing today.
I know a lot of people won't be happy that I'm revealing this method because believe me a lot of people have made businesses out of converting gift cards to cash, a process that won't take 30 minutes of your time.

If you're ready to roll, let's dive in!

All you need to complete this process are:

1. A picture of the gift card (iTunes, Amazon, Stream, Netflix etc)
2. A data enabled device
3. Common sense.

I assume you have all these ready, lets go straight to the actual process

1. First thing you have to do is register on paxful by clicking here.

2. After a successful registration you would see the screen below, click on "Buy Bitcoin"

3. Fill in the required details, in the space for 'Amount', put the amount of the Gift card; if its a 100$ iTunes gift card for example put 100 in amount, USD in currency and iTunes gift card in 'Way to pay' then click Search.
A list of buyers that are willing to buy the gift card and give you Bitcoins would show on the next page, find a good deal and sell the Gift Card. PS: You won't get the exact value for the Bitcoin that means you could get 30$ bitcoin for a 50$ gift card(try to Strike a good bargain though)

4. After you've gotten the Bitcoins, all that's left is to sell the Bitcoin and get paid in cash. To do this, click on the Buy Bitcoin button, on the next page that shows select "Sell Bitcoin". Fill in the amount and currency just like when you wanted to buy the Bitcoin, select "Nigeria bank transfer" in "Way To Pay".

5. Again, find a good deal and sell the Bitcoin, that's all you have successfully converted your Gift card to cash.

Source - Naijatechs

1 Like

Re: How To Convert Itunes Gift Card To Bitcoin Or Cash by nifemi25(m): 4:16am On Jan 10, 2018
Thanks for the info.
Re: How To Convert Itunes Gift Card To Bitcoin Or Cash by Itzogunsakin(m): 8:00am On Mar 01, 2019
At my blog Daretechy, I explained the step-by-step guide on how to register and use Pax(Paxful) to buy Bitcoins and at the same time change it to cash. The article is worth it so go on and read.

(1) (Reply)

Gggg111 / What Products Should I Sending From Germany To Nigeria / What Business Should I Venture In With N500k Startup Capital ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.