Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy (26676 Views)

Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) / Nigerian Woman Brutalized By Her Lebanese Husband In Lagos Over PHCN Card / Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy by AleAirHub(m): 11:27am On Jan 10, 2018
I support you brotherly...
Full race will roast in prison forever.... angry
highchief1:
slap my wife I'll delet u from earth spiritually no be joke
Re: Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 10, 2018
poor woman, look at the criminal cop.
the reason we have such crooks in d force is becos our good graduates won't join the force
Re: Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy by ewizard1: 12:38pm On Jan 10, 2018
This is just too annoying!

I swear, my opinion is the two police should be killed asap, since the pregnancy is a quadruple, each child of the 2 police should also be killed, making 4.

ehen, equation balanced!!!
Re: Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy by Khartune(m): 1:35pm On Jan 10, 2018
Na God go punish all the police
Re: Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy by hypocriticracy: 3:55pm On Jan 10, 2018
quadruplet ko...big lie
Re: Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy by noziz(m): 4:57pm On Jan 10, 2018
HeWrites:
The pregnant woman who was beaten by Delta state police officers alongside her friends, dancer Jane and Jane's younger sister, has lost the pregnancy which was reportedly a multiple pregnancy.

According to rapper Rugged Man, he got an update from Jane saying that the woman had a miscarriage following the attack. The rapper went on to share photos allegedly showing the faces of the officers who attacked the women.

One of them is a male police officer while the other is a female police officer who wasn't dressed in uniform.

According to Jane, her friend was pregnant with quadruplets and they discovered this when she was taken to the hospital following the attack.

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/update-pregnant-woman-brutalized-by.html

see their wicked faces!!!!!
Re: Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy by highchief1: 8:56pm On Jan 10, 2018
AleAirHub:
I support you brotherly...
Full race will roast in prison forever.... angry
one army man that slapped me died mysteriously after one month we no d juju we serve

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Stoned To Death For Sleeping With Corpse Of His 11-Year-Old Daughter / Abusive Husband Killed Wife With Skateboard / Man Climbs Electric Pole In Lagos In A Bid To Commit Suicide. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.