Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,690 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) (61360 Views)

Nigerian Woman Brutalized By Her Lebanese Husband In Lagos Over PHCN Card / Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy / Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 6:17pm On Jun 23, 2020
I didn't Beat Her, We Only Had Misunderstanding, Man Accused of Brutalizing Pregnant Wife Says

Bebu Abiodun, a local fisherman, accused of beating his pregnant wife at Ode-Irele in Ondo State has denied the allegation, saying it was a frame-up.

Mr Abiodun, who spoke to SaharaReporters on Monday, said he only had "some little misunderstanding" with his wife but that she blew it out of proportion to arouse sympathy.

He alleged that the pictures sent on the social media by his wife were old pictures when he beat her up for allegedly stealing his money without owning up to the crime.

Abiodun, who accused his wife of being a "serial thief" disclosed that she once stole his N400, 000 which he left in their bedroom that was meant for his business.

He said, "We only had some little misunderstanding and her mother came to my house and packed out her daughter's belongings without my knowledge.

"So, I did not even touch her but since her mother took her properties away, I just made up my mind that I am no longer interested in the relationship again. I know the truth will soon prevail.

"I feel she just wants to frame me up and for the past two days now, I don't even have the appetite to eat because people keep calling me anytime they see her pictures.”

Aderonke had repeatedly accused her husband of being a "wife-beater". She also denied the allegations of stealing her husband's money.

She said, "He has been beating me since he married me as his wife. And this is the same man I had a child for before this new pregnancy.

"You can imagine how he uses women's pictures as his display picture on social media. Is that a threat or what and now he wants me to abort the pregnancy. But now, I think it's over between us."

http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/23/i-didnt-beat-her-we-only-had-misunderstanding-man-accused-brutalizing-pregnant-wife-says

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by MicheyJ1: 8:49pm On Jun 23, 2020
If she looks like this after a little misunderstanding just imagine what will happen when he does the original beating

286 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by fredoooooo: 8:49pm On Jun 23, 2020
Oloshi husband grin

Na sahara reporters , king of lies reporter i no trust the story grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by rawpadgin(m): 8:50pm On Jun 23, 2020
I honestly can't comprehend why some men will be using their wives as punching bags.

See ehn, I am a very tough & stubborn man but my stubbornness end with my fellow men. Wen a fellow man wan show say him strong, 2 second I don change am for am but wen it comes to woman, I will just mellow cuz I feel they are way too fragile for me to lay my hand on.

Guys abeg, if she EFF up & u need to treat her EFF up, do that on top ur bed. Fvck her aggressively until her womb shift, then waka go outside go step down with a cold bottle of Heineken

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by heryourdayji: 8:50pm On Jun 23, 2020
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Scatterscatter(m): 8:50pm On Jun 23, 2020
Some men are animals

Women will always provoke you but as a man, breathe & learn to walk away from all provocation especially if it coming from your wife.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Goldenkrezi: 8:50pm On Jun 23, 2020
Chaiii...

Some men seff ehn. SMH
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by czarr(m): 8:50pm On Jun 23, 2020
she likes bad boys.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by peeps4u: 8:50pm On Jun 23, 2020
The man didn't beat her truly, it was the misunderstanding that rendered her lips and eyes swollen.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by sammyj: 8:50pm On Jun 23, 2020
shocked shocked shocked This man should be locked up together with hardened criminals in order to let them teach him a lesson!! shocked shocked shocked

6 Likes

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by princechiemekam(m): 8:50pm On Jun 23, 2020
shocked tongue
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by ForeThinker: 8:50pm On Jun 23, 2020
The human heart has a way of making itself large again even after it’s been broken into a million pieces.

6 Likes

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Damseldammie(f): 8:50pm On Jun 23, 2020
Werey hubby
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by brunofarad(m): 8:50pm On Jun 23, 2020
Na wah
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by sharpshap(m): 8:50pm On Jun 23, 2020
This is the height of wickedness, if you no love am again you no go quietly quit?

1 Like

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 23, 2020
Yoruba demons

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 8:51pm On Jun 23, 2020
Same way the governor, Akeredolu is brutalizing his Deputy for joining PDP

5 Likes

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by deltaprincess(f): 8:51pm On Jun 23, 2020
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Caramelskin(f): 8:51pm On Jun 23, 2020
This marriage of a thing is sweet if you marry the right person but if you jam demon, na sorry go be the case.

7 Likes

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Onlydaughter(f): 8:51pm On Jun 23, 2020
See what he did to her eyes!!!

Heeeeyyyy!!!!!

Plus the 3rd photo, is that blood on her dress?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by ifeelgood: 8:51pm On Jun 23, 2020
Hmm
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by senatorshegsy5: 8:51pm On Jun 23, 2020
Na wa o
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by jamson4u: 8:51pm On Jun 23, 2020
Dis Animal Need to be Cage 4ever..
FTC

2 Likes

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Danelo(m): 8:51pm On Jun 23, 2020
This one is a boy not a man.

Even though the woman has a wide mouth you show weakness by raising hands on her.

FINISH HIM

3 Likes

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 23, 2020
I don't pity most women abeg!

7 Likes

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 8:52pm On Jun 23, 2020
The possibility of beating a lady in Nigeria is 80%. As far as u Marry correct Bobo

2 Likes

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Respect55(m): 8:52pm On Jun 23, 2020
Nawa o
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 23, 2020

Getting married should be listed on 1000 ways to die

16 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Encounter With A Gay, A True Life Story That Happenned In Nigeria By Timothy / Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape / 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.