Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,572 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Pilot Couple Carrying 324 Fired After They Fought And Both Abandoned The Cockpit - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pilot Couple Carrying 324 Fired After They Fought And Both Abandoned The Cockpit (33775 Views)

Co-Pilot Storms Out Of Cockpit After He Had An Argument With Pilot (Pics, Video) / Nigerian Pilot Excited After Flying His Mom, Poses With Her In The Cockpit. Pics / What Major Cities Looks Like At Night From The Cockpit Of A Boeing 777 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pilot Couple Carrying 324 Fired After They Fought And Both Abandoned The Cockpit by Krafty006: 11:03am On Jan 10, 2018
using human lives to play kite
Re: Pilot Couple Carrying 324 Fired After They Fought And Both Abandoned The Cockpit by 1shortblackboy: 11:03am On Jan 10, 2018
those pilots dey mad o. them wan kill person?
Re: Pilot Couple Carrying 324 Fired After They Fought And Both Abandoned The Cockpit by ebby9z(m): 11:03am On Jan 10, 2018
Which kin rough play be this one? Ah.
Re: Pilot Couple Carrying 324 Fired After They Fought And Both Abandoned The Cockpit by fabrestove: 11:03am On Jan 10, 2018
See wahala o,
Re: Pilot Couple Carrying 324 Fired After They Fought And Both Abandoned The Cockpit by Tomoyayi(m): 11:04am On Jan 10, 2018
See this crazy couple o, thank God sha sey she no vex crash the plane

No one should quote me o
Re: Pilot Couple Carrying 324 Fired After They Fought And Both Abandoned The Cockpit by Estellar: 11:04am On Jan 10, 2018
Highly unprofessional of them. Putting passengers lives at risk.
Re: Pilot Couple Carrying 324 Fired After They Fought And Both Abandoned The Cockpit by Canme4u(m): 11:07am On Jan 10, 2018
This one weak me
Re: Pilot Couple Carrying 324 Fired After They Fought And Both Abandoned The Cockpit by hermosa7: 11:09am On Jan 10, 2018
Why would an airline put a couple in charge of the SAME airplane? We all know couples do fight, and this can happen anytime, anywhere.
I blame the airline and not the couple.

1 Like

Re: Pilot Couple Carrying 324 Fired After They Fought And Both Abandoned The Cockpit by Sunnymatey(m): 11:10am On Jan 10, 2018
The mgt should be sack too for scheduling couple as pilot and co pilots.

1 Like

Re: Pilot Couple Carrying 324 Fired After They Fought And Both Abandoned The Cockpit by Tomoyayi(m): 11:10am On Jan 10, 2018
Emerikoss:
Just imagine, playing with people's lives because you were slapped, is that professional? Btw they should ban both of them

Why should he slap her? Not in support of what she did though

2 Likes

Re: Pilot Couple Carrying 324 Fired After They Fought And Both Abandoned The Cockpit by Mp3mack: 11:10am On Jan 10, 2018
This is madness at work, this is reason why couples are not always accepted in the same place of work.

1 Like

Re: Pilot Couple Carrying 324 Fired After They Fought And Both Abandoned The Cockpit by blueivy8: 11:14am On Jan 10, 2018
Oblongata:
the couples dey mad

imagine say you be passenger

and you see pilot and co-pilot enter

carry parachute come jump commot!

because dem dey ves?

na to dey swear for dem aswear
na to carry my own parachute too na.....na us dey wan kon leave for d plane grin
Re: Pilot Couple Carrying 324 Fired After They Fought And Both Abandoned The Cockpit by lonelydora: 11:14am On Jan 10, 2018
Playing with people's lives
Re: Pilot Couple Carrying 324 Fired After They Fought And Both Abandoned The Cockpit by Emerikoss: 11:14am On Jan 10, 2018
Tomoyayi:

The man sef no try at all, slapping co pilot inside plane, that's why I said both of them should be banned... forever
Re: Pilot Couple Carrying 324 Fired After They Fought And Both Abandoned The Cockpit by HalbondAdmin: 11:18am On Jan 10, 2018
Sad!!!
Re: Pilot Couple Carrying 324 Fired After They Fought And Both Abandoned The Cockpit by prispakle15(m): 11:21am On Jan 10, 2018
flyca:
Pilot couple? Husband and wife? Or just colleagues?
my dear the thing dey confuse me oo
flyca:
Pilot couple? Husband and wife? Or just colleagues?
my dear the thing dey confuse me oo

1 Like

Re: Pilot Couple Carrying 324 Fired After They Fought And Both Abandoned The Cockpit by donblazer10(m): 11:24am On Jan 10, 2018
Tomoyayi:

oga..weda he slapped her or not is nobody's business..let them goan fix their marital affair...both of them should be banned for putting people's lives in danger cos of their useless affairs that nobody wants to know....I'm sure if you were in the plane,you'll be more concerned by why he slapped her instead of putting your concern on them being sacked lol...
Re: Pilot Couple Carrying 324 Fired After They Fought And Both Abandoned The Cockpit by albacete(m): 11:30am On Jan 10, 2018
The wicked thread producer of our time.

Twale boss!
Re: Pilot Couple Carrying 324 Fired After They Fought And Both Abandoned The Cockpit by newoffer: 11:36am On Jan 10, 2018
I will just become a pilot instantly
Re: Pilot Couple Carrying 324 Fired After They Fought And Both Abandoned The Cockpit by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:38am On Jan 10, 2018
please I want fill the vacuum left behind, I can fly from heaven to hell nonstop cheesy grin
Re: Pilot Couple Carrying 324 Fired After They Fought And Both Abandoned The Cockpit by Walelavender(m): 11:38am On Jan 10, 2018
The airline and regulatory body allowing couples to fly a plane must be high
Can't they figure out no matter how professional these dudes could be, they might get emotional in the sky? Look at the intentional risk
the passengers were exposed to.
Well, not surprised as strange things aren't alien to India.
The Civil Aviation Authority of India should not allow the couples to be seen 30km radius of any airport. From Mumbai to Bombay
Yeye end time Pilots. grin

1 Like

Re: Pilot Couple Carrying 324 Fired After They Fought And Both Abandoned The Cockpit by arro: 11:52am On Jan 10, 2018
You, that was the useless airline that charged me for excess luggage while on international flight from hyd to deh to abv
Re: Pilot Couple Carrying 324 Fired After They Fought And Both Abandoned The Cockpit by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 10, 2018
husband and wife airline biz
Re: Pilot Couple Carrying 324 Fired After They Fought And Both Abandoned The Cockpit by busjeep: 12:15pm On Jan 10, 2018
Florblu:
They should be killed sef
Madam you dey vex oooo....watin happen, kill me grin
Re: Pilot Couple Carrying 324 Fired After They Fought And Both Abandoned The Cockpit by madridguy(m): 12:20pm On Jan 10, 2018
The airline are to be blamed.
Re: Pilot Couple Carrying 324 Fired After They Fought And Both Abandoned The Cockpit by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 10, 2018
The Indians have more respect for cows than women. Twats.
Re: Pilot Couple Carrying 324 Fired After They Fought And Both Abandoned The Cockpit by ewizard1: 12:35pm On Jan 10, 2018
wrong thread
Re: Pilot Couple Carrying 324 Fired After They Fought And Both Abandoned The Cockpit by MASTERMIND04(m): 1:40pm On Jan 10, 2018
They are funny o. Playing ludo with the lives of their passengers.
Re: Pilot Couple Carrying 324 Fired After They Fought And Both Abandoned The Cockpit by VictorEkwere: 2:02pm On Jan 10, 2018
Explorers:
An Indian airline has fired a pilot couple who violently clashed and briefly left the cockpit unattended during a flight from Londonto Mumbai.

Jet Airways took the step after investigating allegations a male pilot slapped his female co-pilot during a heated argument while the plane was mid-air, carrying 324 passengers.

The fight reportedly led to the female pilot leaving the cockpit in tears before she was persuaded to go back in by cabin crew.

At one point the male pilot also left the cockpit, leaving the controls briefly unattended, according to local media reports.

'Consequent to the review of the events... Jet Airways has terminated services of both the cockpit crew with immediate effect,' Jet said in a statement.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5250227/Pilot-couple-fired-fought-left-cockpit.html
This is highest level of immaturity and unprofessional playing with the lives of 324 passengers please sacking is not enough punishment for this their licence as a pilot should be forfeited for ever like they did to MJ's doctor and jail term should follow.
Re: Pilot Couple Carrying 324 Fired After They Fought And Both Abandoned The Cockpit by ichommy(m): 2:02pm On Jan 10, 2018
decatalyst:
Abi aiye is doing them ni? shocked

grin grin grin
Re: Pilot Couple Carrying 324 Fired After They Fought And Both Abandoned The Cockpit by Charly68: 2:09pm On Jan 10, 2018
Sacking isn't enough ,they should go to jail as well.
Re: Pilot Couple Carrying 324 Fired After They Fought And Both Abandoned The Cockpit by daiksworld: 2:13pm On Jan 10, 2018
u no go kill me with laugh!!!!!
Oblongata:
the couples dey mad

imagine say you be passenger

and you see pilot and co-pilot enter

carry parachute come jump commot!

because dem dey ves?

na to dey swear for dem aswear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Cargo Airport As At July Last Year(photos) / 18 Die In Motor Accident In Jigawa (Graphic Photos) / My Four-hour Flight From Abuja To Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.