Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Man Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails (21367 Views)

Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN / Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches / Pastor David Elijah: What You Don't Know About The 'Bulletproof' Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails by Ten06(m): 2:19pm On Jan 10, 2018
dre11:

http://punchng.com/man-dies-as-bulletproof-charm-fails/

The aboki no fit even test the gun for his leg. Na wah
Re: Man Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails by CplusJason: 2:34pm On Jan 10, 2018
TheHistorian:

You are cruel bruh. grin grin

Juju,Charm,Voodo or whatever name they ascribe to that BS is as impotent as a dead's man pénis,Nigerians are just too lazy to research and find out any case of mystery and we hurriedly fill the vacuum with supernatural claims. . .Such weirdo humans.

The most annoying of these lame beliefs is the MONEY RITUAL and Yahoo plus bullcrap. . .How I wish I have the time to write an extensive article to enlighten people on critical thinking.
TheHistorian himself... grin Even if you enlighten them extensively, they'll still be the proverbial "goat"

Allow them die like Buhari's brain.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 10, 2018
killsmith:
I can see some fools who have been brainwashed by the whiteman saying juju is not real.
Don't you know that science is an extract of dark magic?

You're waiting for the whiteman to theoretically explain dark magic and put for you in a book for you to read.

The part of ancient magical practices you're able to explain and experiment with is called science. But the part you're not able to experiment or explain does not exist...

Is this not hypocrisy that climb tree?

Je ki ori e pe

at least it is because of science that u even typed this comment this is y Africans will always lag behind,science and technology is ruling the world,we are here being superstitious over nonsense,u DAT blv in juju what improvement has it made to the society, u re benefitting from science and u re still mocking it

Now who is the hypocrite

Africans let us wise up and improve our society

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails by omojinadu: 2:56pm On Jan 10, 2018
oja ti burst si lara ;Doja ti burst si lara
Re: Man Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails by killsmith(f): 3:04pm On Jan 10, 2018
darkchild64:

at least it is because of science that u even typed this comment this is y Africans will always lag behind,science and technology is ruling the world,we are here being superstitious over nonsense,u DAT blv in juju what improvement has it made to the society, u re benefitting from science and u re still mocking it

Now who is the hypocrite

Africans let us wise up and improve our society
where did I condemn science?.... Where did I say I believe juju?....

You must have a problem with comprehension.
Re: Man Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails by abdulaz: 4:54pm On Jan 10, 2018
killsmith:
I can see some fools who have been brainwashed by the whiteman saying juju is not real.
Don't you know that science is an extract of dark magic?

You're waiting for the whiteman to theoretically explain dark magic and put for you in a book for you to read.

The part of ancient magical practices you're able to explain and experiment with is called science. But the part you're not able to experiment or explain does not exist...

Is this not hypocrisy that climb tree?

Je ki ori e pe

Leave them, some body never nack them better otumokpor before.

I laugh when I see them typing “there is nothing like juju”.

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails by Mike008(m): 5:18pm On Jan 10, 2018
Culpable Homicide Not Punishable With Death.

Lack of Intention, Contributory negligence.
Re: Man Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails by CoolOg: 5:47pm On Jan 10, 2018
HungerBAD:
People will not learn.

When will people realize that "JUJU" is a scam? stop letting these men collect your money,claiming they are giving you some useless charms which is non-existence.

The herbalist for Badoo was arrested by the Police and his charms did not work.

Vampire and Don Wanny got killed like Lizards,and their charms failed.

Tompolo is still running for his life,and all his charms did not work.

The British came, and captured the whole of Nigeria back in the days when we still had "ORIGINAL JUJU" and it did not work on them.
it's not what you think. Though there are many scammers but Juju is not a scam. When someone want to flog with one jazz or majic ring. I will advise you not to wait sha. All those names you made reference posses juju but they were using it wrongly. Even if it's for good intention, nothing from the devil can last. But it real sha. It can spoil things more than you think.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails by sandland: 6:06pm On Jan 10, 2018
Next time you go bullet proof juju, test power of the medicine man with gun shot.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails by KrystosCJ(m): 6:09pm On Jan 10, 2018
One potential miscreant deleted. He wanted to test that he got value for his money.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 10, 2018
Vest is better than charm, but they won't hear.
Re: Man Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails by Awoofawo(m): 6:32pm On Jan 10, 2018
Xisnin:

Aonther gullible one spotted.
So juju no longer works except you visit Ijebu, I thought it was everywhere you go?
I know say to die dey hungry you this new year.......just be careful, less something bigger than you don't fall on you!

Only a fool said there is nothing like Spiritual Science. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

When correct Juju jam you. You go bow and wow! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails by Xisnin(m): 6:36pm On Jan 10, 2018
Awoofawo:
I know say to die dey hungry you this new year.......just be careful, less something bigger than you don't fall on you!

Only a fool said there is nothing like Spiritual Science. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

When correct Juju jam you. You go bow and wow! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Do you think I am a gullible fellow like you to be scared with child pranks?
You are being fooled, there is no juju anywhere, if you drink sniper, eat poisonous plants or inhale some poisonous gas
you will die and it has nothing to do with juju. If someone need to visit ijebu before you can perform your juju then there
is nothing spiritual about it.
You need mental freedom.
Re: Man Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails by Xisnin(m): 6:38pm On Jan 10, 2018
CoolOg:
it's not what you think. Though there are many scammers but Juju is not a scam. When someone want to flog with one jazz or majic ring. I will advise you not to wait sha. All those names you made reference posses juju but they were using it wrongly. Even if it's for good intention, nothing from the devil can last. But it real sha. It can spoil things more than you think.

@bold that is not juju. A real juju won't need you to hit someone for it to work.
Re: Man Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails by Awoofawo(m): 6:41pm On Jan 10, 2018
Now let tell you fool, some home truth, spirituality is bigger than Science and Technology...That is pure fact....The white know it. The day we can unlock its secret and apply same way like we are doing with Science and Technology...Human Kind will evolve beyond and rise above physicall reality.

"The reason African were brainwashed to jettison their Culture and Tradition" is becuase African had more connection and affinity to thing of Spiritual. cool
Re: Man Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 11, 2018
Awoofawo:
Now let tell you fool, some home truth, spirituality is bigger than Science and Technology...That is pure fact....The white know it. The day we can unlock its secret and apply same way like we are doing with Science and Technology...Human Kind will evolve beyond and rise above physicall reality.

"The reason African were brainwashed to jettison their Culture and Tradition" is becuase African had more connection and affinity to thing of Spiritual. cool

Why didn't anyone prove it at the James Randi challenge,all these spiritual this spiritual that belongs to the iron age,see there was a time that white people were into all this diabolism stuff,look at China for instance do u think we can ever be as superstitious as China was back in the day,but what is happening now,do they need all the juju to become a powerful nation,see for me am all about the result,if we claim there is supernatural powers that we can connect to then why is our nation the way it is,if all the supernatural this supernatural that can not move us forward as a nation let's drop it and focus on science and technology, u see the problem with us black people is in our brains,when we go to school,we don't learn for the knowledge but for the certificate and I know that is majorly due to the way the educational system here is, but we never try to see the reasoning behind these theories and inventions,we don't learn with the intention of applying the knowledge we get in solving our problems,that is why even in the next hundred years white people would still be inventing twitter and Snapchat,bugatti's and bentley's and we will be making them billionaires and trying to travel to their countries while we continue with our jujuism
Re: Man Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails by Omotoyosi98(m): 8:33am On Jan 11, 2018
obinna58:
That's the reason why religion rules the world and the Scam jesus always win when Juju fail
you've just worn the trophy for the most gullible for life in nairaland,what has Jesus got to do with this...do not tempt the lord ur God is the commandment,he is even an islamite...
Re: Man Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails by obinna58(m): 10:50am On Jan 11, 2018
Omotoyosi98:

you've just worn the trophy for the most gullible for life in nairaland,what has Jesus got to do with this...do not tempt the lord ur God is the commandment,he is even an islamite...
Juju is fake
Jesus is fake
Re: Man Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails by fridaraku: 1:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
HungerBAD:
People will not learn.

When will people realize that "JUJU" is a scam? stop letting these men collect your money,claiming they are giving you some useless charms which is non-existence.

The herbalist for Badoo was arrested by the Police and his charms did not work.

Vampire and Don Wanny got killed like Lizards,and their charms failed.

Tompolo is still running for his life,and all his charms did not work.

The British came, and captured the whole of Nigeria back in the days when we still had "ORIGINAL JUJU" and it did not work on them.

please tell them, if only they will listen
Re: Man Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails by Niflheim(m): 2:10pm On Jan 11, 2018
Even the white men who claimed to have supernatural powers were disgraced resoundingly!!!

"Brainlessness" and belief in the supernatural are like Firminio and Coutinho at Liverpool FC!!!

[/b]LIVERFOOL[b] FC MOTTO: YOU WILL NEVER WALK ALONE(FOR WE SHALL ALWAYS ARRANGE A FOOL TO WALK BESIDE YOU)!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Biblical Principles That Will Change Your Life / Video : Black Magic Or Science ? Can You Explain This ? / Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.