Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,394 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Do You Forget Your Dreams? (part 22). - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Forget Your Dreams? (part 22). (254 Views)

I Hate My Dreams Part 2 / Do You Forget Your Dreams? (part 14). / Do You Forget Your Dreams? (part 9) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Forget Your Dreams? (part 22). by Revadebola: 7:02am On Jan 10, 2018
DO YOU FORGET YOUR DREAMS? (PART 22).
Continue From Yesterday.

15. Dreams of doing tedious manual work, imply hardship. And it usually causes profitless labor.
There are people that have had their profits attacked from the kind of dreams they had.

16. In 1988, I held a crusade in Kabba, Kogi State, Nigeria. An elderly man shared his story with me.
He dreamt of being shot. The sound of the bullet passed by his ear. He woke up deaf in that ear. When you are shot in your dreams, you need urgent prayers.
In my over 38 years of being involved in the deliverance ministry, I have met several people whose health were attacked and afflicted from their dreams.
A pastor shared with me how he was fed with food in his dream and he woke up with severe ulcer pains for many years .

PRAYER POINTS :
1. Lord destroy every witchcraft manipulation working against my destiny.
2. I pray against every fruitless labour.
3. Father destroy failure at the edge of breakthroughs experiences from my life.
4. Let the fire of God burn every coven of witchcraft gathering against me.

To Be Continued Tomorrow.
CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.
FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP :+2349059270030
SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.
"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".
Re: Do You Forget Your Dreams? (part 22). by daryoor(m): 7:28am On Jan 10, 2018
On a lighter mood

I dreamt that I went to the Bank and I came out of the bank with 2 bundles of money each which consist of 30 thousand each,making 60k, when I woke up I saw the same exact amount of money beside me I quickly went to the market and bought all my needs I have been having in mind, when I came back from the market , my husband, said to me hope u saw ur children school fees beside u when u woke up this morning .........
��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂
Aiye ooo!
����
Moti gba penalty lo throwing

(1) (Reply)

Athiest, Stop Dwelling On One Side Of The Mountain / Lean On The Rock / Fools Say....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.