Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Have You Taken Note Of The Note 4 Phone ? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Have You Taken Note Of The Note 4 Phone ? (598 Views)

My Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Review: Why I Chose The Note 10 + Camera Samples / Oh My Goodness The Note 10 Just Killed All Every Other Phone / Confirmed! Samsung Set To Unveil The Note 9. See Full Specs And Leaked Images (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Taken Note Of The Note 4 Phone ? by IkpuMmadu: 8:16am On Jan 10, 2018
When we thought that we have seen enough from Infinix, the OEM that is capturing the hearts of Nigerians Nicely,  they came to town again to wow us again  with NOTE 4, and Nigerians took notice of it and made a mental note of the device that came in three natural colours of Blue, Black and Gold, all glossy! Having launched the device some weeks back here in Lagos, the device has captured the mind of the tech savvy Nigerians. Note 4 is the OEMs brand of bringing the conventionality and modernity together with their stylus pen. Those that love writing can always have this phone as a great companion, not bulky and yet not small, with a great screen interface. That is NOTE 4 for you.

https://etimes.com.ng/infinix-take-note-note-4-lately/

(1) (Reply)

Credit Facility / Best Cheap Android Phones Under $300 With Amazing Specs / Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.