Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,303 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Libya Returnee Dad Consulted Ifa, Herbalists, Pastors So She Won't Enter Europe - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Libya Returnee Dad Consulted Ifa, Herbalists, Pastors So She Won't Enter Europe (13524 Views)

Some Dangerous Ways African Migrants Illegally Enter Europe [photos] / Migrants Including Nigerians Allowed To Enter Europe After 18 Days. Photos / ‘I Went To Libya With Two Legs, Came Back An Amputee’ – Returnee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Libya Returnee Dad Consulted Ifa, Herbalists, Pastors So She Won't Enter Europe by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 10, 2018
The man is a wizard.
Re: Libya Returnee Dad Consulted Ifa, Herbalists, Pastors So She Won't Enter Europe by saraki2019(m): 11:36am On Jan 10, 2018
hope she is not going to europe for prostituition
iff not this is a wrong move by the father
Re: Libya Returnee Dad Consulted Ifa, Herbalists, Pastors So She Won't Enter Europe by lagdmark(m): 11:38am On Jan 10, 2018
comshots:
And some people are saying Oshiomole did well for Edo people.Why are they leaving their state?He don use Edo money take lavish for that small girl he called wife.
The Edo movement started long ago, with a kingdom in Italy, nothing can stop it.
Re: Libya Returnee Dad Consulted Ifa, Herbalists, Pastors So She Won't Enter Europe by berrystunn(m): 11:41am On Jan 10, 2018
Women support program.... Only in edo state
Re: Libya Returnee Dad Consulted Ifa, Herbalists, Pastors So She Won't Enter Europe by LZAA: 11:45am On Jan 10, 2018
CasaFFa:

Ehen so slavery done better pass Naija now?! Chai, dis one weak me no be small!
bro over protective folks are bad tinz believe me
ur decisions are basically made by dem

1 Like

Re: Libya Returnee Dad Consulted Ifa, Herbalists, Pastors So She Won't Enter Europe by IYANGBALI: 11:55am On Jan 10, 2018
Lala wife is ready,una born half cast grin
Re: Libya Returnee Dad Consulted Ifa, Herbalists, Pastors So She Won't Enter Europe by Andylove4u: 12:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
Bad mother. How she plane such thing without telling his husband. Now look at what she have caused
Re: Libya Returnee Dad Consulted Ifa, Herbalists, Pastors So She Won't Enter Europe by yhungbrowhne(m): 12:09pm On Jan 10, 2018
all is,well,nigeria,self,will,tire person if,the person,look at d,stress and,how,the,country is,going
Re: Libya Returnee Dad Consulted Ifa, Herbalists, Pastors So She Won't Enter Europe by klax(m): 12:17pm On Jan 10, 2018
DearPeople:
Dear People,

May God deliver us from over protective parents who would destroy our lives, thinking they are doing what is right angry

I don't get you Pls? You mean this helpless father is over protective by given all he can for his kids and refused to buy prostitution as legal way of success? I'm really afraid of you to be honest.
Re: Libya Returnee Dad Consulted Ifa, Herbalists, Pastors So She Won't Enter Europe by scholes0(m): 12:49pm On Jan 10, 2018
olureignforever:

When they say go to school and learn so you think it's just to read and pass exam. How is enabulele a yoruba Name? Oh, because he's kehinde, some Edo answer Yoruba Name and also speak Yoruba.

Next time, ask questions if you don't understand something

The man is likely even esan (Enabulele).

He is one of those Indomie generatipn Bini people that know nothing about Edo state.
They just blurt out like mad dogs thinking everything is all about being tribalist.

The Arch Bishop of The Lagos Catholic diocese, Cardinal Olubunmi Okogie is an edo man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Libya Returnee Dad Consulted Ifa, Herbalists, Pastors So She Won't Enter Europe by ModsWillKillNL: 1:03pm On Jan 10, 2018
Why is an Edo man bearing Kehinde

After some peole will say Yorubas are trying to claim them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Libya Returnee Dad Consulted Ifa, Herbalists, Pastors So She Won't Enter Europe by ModsWillKillNL: 1:06pm On Jan 10, 2018
SicilianMafia:

You must be mad!!

What Edo answer any rubbish Yoruba name and for wat reason

You bettercav sense and know your mate before you regret your life

Shattap!

I have seen an Edo lady whose surname is AYENI, a pure Yoruba name which she alluded to herself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Libya Returnee Dad Consulted Ifa, Herbalists, Pastors So She Won't Enter Europe by ModsWillKillNL: 1:10pm On Jan 10, 2018
SicilianMafia:

Even the Akoko Edo you talk about deny and do not have anything to do with Yoruba so don't talk rubbish here , it is my state and my land not yours!!

https://www.nairaland.com/4207503/why-nairalanders-refers-akoko-edos-yoruba/2

Stop bearing Yoruba names, is that too much to ask

Have you ever seen a Yoruba give their child an Edo name

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Libya Returnee Dad Consulted Ifa, Herbalists, Pastors So She Won't Enter Europe by efilefun(m): 1:39pm On Jan 10, 2018
greiboy:
He is not a Yoruba man.

Enabulele is not a Yoruba name, some edo bear Yoruba first names.
Leave the dude let him drown in he's pit of ignorance

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trailer Falls At Lekki 3rd Roundabout (Photos) / How To Avoid Uk Visa Application Mistakes / Equatorial Guinea (bata An Malabo) Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.