Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Nigerians Pray For Speedy Recovery Of Buhari's Son" - Gov. Aregbesola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Pray For Speedy Recovery Of Buhari's Son" - Gov. Aregbesola (819 Views)

Gov Aregbesola, With Ooni Of Ife Commissions Oduduwa Government High School / Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) / Gov. Aregbesola's Massive Transformation Of The State Of Osun. PICS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Pray For Speedy Recovery Of Buhari's Son" - Gov. Aregbesola by yemfemNg(f): 2:11am On Jan 11, 2018
The Governor of Osun State, Rauf Aregbesola, at the closing of 19th edition of the Annual National Conference of the Jama’atu Ta’awunil Muslimeen (Society of Nigeria) on Wednesday urges all Nigerians to intensify prayers for the sick Son of the president.

The Governor buttresses the importance of comfort, saying comfort of the president is comfort to all.
The Governor said "prayer is the only instrument that'd rescue Nigeria from all its predicaments"

According to him, apart from prayer being a powerful part of our existence as human beings, it is pertinent for every believer to pray for his or her leaders.
“I am happy that every religion emphasises this, and it is something important we can do to support the present administration by praying and fasting for our leaders.

Read more
http://www.yemfem.com.ng/2018/01/pray-for-speedy-recovery-of-buhari-son.html?m=1
Re: Nigerians Pray For Speedy Recovery Of Buhari's Son" - Gov. Aregbesola by NaoSlay: 2:25am On Jan 11, 2018

All Nigerians are with buhari in support of his son strengthening himself from the illness.

Re: Nigerians Pray For Speedy Recovery Of Buhari's Son" - Gov. Aregbesola by Jabioro: 3:05am On Jan 11, 2018
Hmmm!
Re: Nigerians Pray For Speedy Recovery Of Buhari's Son" - Gov. Aregbesola by Desyner: 3:11am On Jan 11, 2018
What happens to the psychological, economic and emotional recovery of workers being owed at state level ? Misplaced priority.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Pray For Speedy Recovery Of Buhari's Son" - Gov. Aregbesola by RonJeremy: 3:15am On Jan 11, 2018
If all Nigerians are busy praying for the leaders that have stolen their commonwealth, who will pray for the “all Nigerians”? Buhari is lucky he can use the masses money to ship his son to Europe for further health care but 99.999% Nigerians don’t have that luxury.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Pray For Speedy Recovery Of Buhari's Son" - Gov. Aregbesola by deomelllo: 3:29am On Jan 11, 2018
Desyner:
What happens to the psychological, economic and emotional recovery of workers being owed at state level ? Misplaced priority.

Praying for human life is misplaced priority? grin grin

Sounds like even your own humanity sounds like misplaced priority.

lol @ hateful, bigoted, ipob sadists and miscreants taking hatred to another level...

grin grin
Re: Nigerians Pray For Speedy Recovery Of Buhari's Son" - Gov. Aregbesola by seuncyber(m): 4:01am On Jan 11, 2018
Gov Rauf Let Us Pray For The Health Sector First, Imagine No Diesel In General Hospital Gen, Buhari Son Get Well

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Pray For Speedy Recovery Of Buhari's Son" - Gov. Aregbesola by ArodeTsolaye: 4:22am On Jan 11, 2018
Aregbese the arselicking goatee man. Some of the workers you are owing have died of depression and suicide. Who will pray for them?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Pray For Speedy Recovery Of Buhari's Son" - Gov. Aregbesola by alade112(m): 5:22am On Jan 11, 2018
Lol! Aregbe is silly on this. I haven't pray for myself, it's somebody that didn't know i existed i will be praying for? Hmmm! What are we benefiting from them that you re telling us to pray for them? Abegi make every body carry hm cross. Useless politicians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Pray For Speedy Recovery Of Buhari's Son" - Gov. Aregbesola by MasterKim: 5:52am On Jan 11, 2018
alade112:
Lol! Aregbe is silly on this. I haven't pray for myself, it's somebody that didn't know i existed i will be praying for? Hmmm! What are we benefiting from them that you re telling us to pray for them? Abegi make every body carry hm cross. Use politicians.
did anybody force u to pray?
Na so u mumu reach?
Re: Nigerians Pray For Speedy Recovery Of Buhari's Son" - Gov. Aregbesola by alade112(m): 6:00am On Jan 11, 2018
MasterKim:

did anybody force u to pray?
Na so u mumu reach?

No sir.

Lol! Suffer #ead.. If you like take your family to the church,organize special night vigil for the fools you called politicians,it won't stop them from looting.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Pray For Speedy Recovery Of Buhari's Son" - Gov. Aregbesola by Nobody: 6:06am On Jan 11, 2018
Not only praying,add fasting.
Is his son's life more than that of innocents ipob members he killed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Pray For Speedy Recovery Of Buhari's Son" - Gov. Aregbesola by frankyychiji(f): 6:23am On Jan 11, 2018
Yusuf doesn't need our prayers because he's already a national hero!!!

For the first time, the son of a sitting president will be representing and making his country proud in this year's Paralympics games.
Re: Nigerians Pray For Speedy Recovery Of Buhari's Son" - Gov. Aregbesola by Nobody: 6:31am On Jan 11, 2018
NaoSlay:

All Nigerians are with buhari in support of his son strengthening himself from the illness.

who are the all Nigerian's? bia be careful angry

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Pray For Speedy Recovery Of Buhari's Son" - Gov. Aregbesola by zombieTRACKER: 6:38am On Jan 11, 2018
No Nigerian cares about yusuf

Nigerians are busy managing Buhari induced hardship and bad governance....
Thought they have used Niger delta oil money to take him to Germany as the people suffer ..how can the story end well
Re: Nigerians Pray For Speedy Recovery Of Buhari's Son" - Gov. Aregbesola by delugajackson: 6:45am On Jan 11, 2018
I haven't even finished praying for myself, its one aboki pikin that I'll come and pray for.

The thunder that will strike APC and its broom-wielding demons is still doing press-up in Sambisa forest.
Re: Nigerians Pray For Speedy Recovery Of Buhari's Son" - Gov. Aregbesola by yemfemNg(f): 11:00am On Jan 11, 2018
delugajackson:
I haven't even finished praying for myself, its one aboki pikin that I'll come and pray for.

The thunder that will strike APC and its broom-wielding demons is still doing press-up in Sambisa forest.

Laughing my heart out... Lolz
You dey vex ooooo. Lolzzz
Re: Nigerians Pray For Speedy Recovery Of Buhari's Son" - Gov. Aregbesola by festopaul(m): 11:56am On Jan 11, 2018
All will be well
Re: Nigerians Pray For Speedy Recovery Of Buhari's Son" - Gov. Aregbesola by delugajackson: 4:10pm On Jan 11, 2018
yemfemNg:

Laughing my heart out... Lolz
You dey vex ooooo. Lolzzz
grin

My dear no joy o.. If you sabi where joy dey abeg show me.
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Residents Flee Abia Community Over Alleged Herdsmen Attack Read More: Https://ww / Dont You Think That Igbos Deserve An Apology On The Tragedy Of 2015 / Breaking News Stephanie Otobo Confesses. "I Was Paid To Implicate Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.