Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,744 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

2019 : Buhari Will Get Zero Vote In Benue -tiv Traditional Council - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 : Buhari Will Get Zero Vote In Benue -tiv Traditional Council (1532 Views)

APC, Other Parties Get Zero Vote Inekweremadu’s Ward / Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari / Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 : Buhari Will Get Zero Vote In Benue -tiv Traditional Council by mercynice90: 9:59am On Jan 10, 2018
The pan-Tiv traditional institution predicted that President Buhari would not score any vote if he seeks re-election in 2019, except “he loves his political future” and tackles the menace of Fulani herdsmen in Benue State “and bring a solution once and for all.”
https://www.ireporteronline.com/2019-buhari-will-get-zero-vote-benue-tiv-traditional-council/

Re: 2019 : Buhari Will Get Zero Vote In Benue -tiv Traditional Council by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 10, 2018
They will be the first to shout SAI BABA
Re: 2019 : Buhari Will Get Zero Vote In Benue -tiv Traditional Council by fulaniHERDSman(m): 10:03am On Jan 10, 2018
useless idiot .... na now you dey wake up? Me i must vote the bastard dullllard o! Una never see anything sef
Re: 2019 : Buhari Will Get Zero Vote In Benue -tiv Traditional Council by fergie001: 10:05am On Jan 10, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
useless idiot .... na now you dey wake up? Me i must the bastard dullllard o! Una never see anything sef
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha,
You a wicked someboree

Mercy for Dem nah
Re: 2019 : Buhari Will Get Zero Vote In Benue -tiv Traditional Council by Kokolet11: 10:07am On Jan 10, 2018
grin we the good people of tiv must vote for buhari.lolz
Re: 2019 : Buhari Will Get Zero Vote In Benue -tiv Traditional Council by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:09am On Jan 10, 2018
So the Tiv people are just waking up. Anyway good morning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 : Buhari Will Get Zero Vote In Benue -tiv Traditional Council by cstr1001: 10:37am On Jan 10, 2018
Once Buhari loses the middle-belt in 2019, then it becomes very interesting at that point.

It automatically changes the presidential election from a sure win for buhari to a likely defeat.
Re: 2019 : Buhari Will Get Zero Vote In Benue -tiv Traditional Council by FRESHG(m): 10:39am On Jan 10, 2018
PROPHET BUHARI S A W (MAY PISS AND POO BE UPON HIM) MUST SURELY PAY FOR ALL HIS EVIL DEEDS angry
Re: 2019 : Buhari Will Get Zero Vote In Benue -tiv Traditional Council by cstr1001: 10:40am On Jan 10, 2018
Mynd44, lalasticlala
Re: 2019 : Buhari Will Get Zero Vote In Benue -tiv Traditional Council by Chikelue2000(m): 11:34am On Jan 10, 2018
Buhari is evil and must go
Re: 2019 : Buhari Will Get Zero Vote In Benue -tiv Traditional Council by Stingman: 12:34pm On Jan 10, 2018
Just wait for few minutes and Omenka will arrive with the analysis showing how wrong the TV leaders are...against the 'very righteous' Buhari.

1 Like

Re: 2019 : Buhari Will Get Zero Vote In Benue -tiv Traditional Council by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 10, 2018
FRESHG:
PROPHET BUHARI S A W (MAY PISS AND POO BE UPON HIM) MUST SURELY PAY FOR ALL HIS EVIL DEEDS angry
Take am easy na.
Re: 2019 : Buhari Will Get Zero Vote In Benue -tiv Traditional Council by aolawale025: 5:42pm On Jan 10, 2018
That's a foregone conclusion. APC finally did itself in with the herdsmen issue
Re: 2019 : Buhari Will Get Zero Vote In Benue -tiv Traditional Council by AllTheWayUp: 6:34pm On Jan 10, 2018
cstr1001:
Once Buhari loses the middle-belt in 2019, then it becomes very interesting at that point.

It automatically changes the presidential election from a sure win for buhari to a likely defeat.

Buhari and APC will lose woefully in the middle belt both in the Presidential and Governorship election from Benue to Taraba to Nassarawa to Adamawa to Plateau, the anti Buhari sentiments and anti APC sentiments is growing every day based on the rampaging blood sucking fulani herdsmen invading those states and their underperforming Governors.

I laugh APC zombies who still think Buhari will have a free ride in 2019 .

South South,South East,North Central are inevitably out of Buhari and APC reach, they can'get up to 30% electoral votes in the aforementioned zones--- illiterate Buhari and APC zombies can quote me.

The South West is also fast slipping away from Buhari's reach day by day, he betrayed the south west
Re: 2019 : Buhari Will Get Zero Vote In Benue -tiv Traditional Council by deboysben(m): 6:40pm On Jan 10, 2018
Etisalat... Now you're talking
Re: 2019 : Buhari Will Get Zero Vote In Benue -tiv Traditional Council by alohman(m): 11:38am On Jan 11, 2018
Buhari thank u for teaching me the llesson of my life when Goodlluck was in power we were parting now we pay more attention to our work than enjoyment
Re: 2019 : Buhari Will Get Zero Vote In Benue -tiv Traditional Council by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 11, 2018
Forget,they will vote for him again.

Nigerians generally have short memory.

Was Buhari not responsible for the death of the corp members in the North?did he not say that the monkeys and baboons will soak in blood?

What is the $1bn Boko haram campaign fund for?Forget Nigerians ,when they get a share of the money they sing a different song.

I know that they will vote sai baba again,but the fear is that he is seeking a second term and is behaving this way,Buhari will be wores in his second term when he has nothing at stake.

THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN MUST SET FORTH AT DAWN
Re: 2019 : Buhari Will Get Zero Vote In Benue -tiv Traditional Council by obonujoker(m): 11:58am On Jan 11, 2018
alohman:
Buhari thank u for teaching me the llesson of my life when Goodlluck was in power we were parting now we pay more attention to our work than enjoyment

Yoruba Muslim, una no dey tire ni?? shey wan fi sheyin ni??

(1) (Reply)

Soldier Escape Death From Sambisa Forest, Murdered By Herdsmen / Vote Out Buhari, APC In 2019 – Kalu Urges Nigerians / Dogara & Saraki Stylishly Refused To Precide Sitting In The NA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.