Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Dogara & Saraki Stylishly Refused To Precide Sitting In The NA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara & Saraki Stylishly Refused To Precide Sitting In The NA (1533 Views)

Atiku, Lawan, Dogara, Saraki, Sani Bello Mourn Isa Funtua / PDP Lawyer Speaks After The Presidential Election Tribunal Sitting In Abuja / #NigeriaDecides2019: Corper Sitting In The Booth Of A Car In Bauchi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dogara & Saraki Stylishly Refused To Precide Sitting In The NA by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 19, 2018
They may likely know what's going to happen. Because the speaker yesterday (17 April A) told the deputy to precide today's (18 April) and the Senate President wasn't present also.

2 Likes

Re: Dogara & Saraki Stylishly Refused To Precide Sitting In The NA by dunkem21(m): 12:54am On Apr 19, 2018
I concur.. Are they not in APC?
Re: Dogara & Saraki Stylishly Refused To Precide Sitting In The NA by omowolewa: 3:43am On Apr 19, 2018
They conspired, abi?
Re: Dogara & Saraki Stylishly Refused To Precide Sitting In The NA by TheTakeOver: 4:24am On Apr 19, 2018
In as much as I'm suspecting the executives, it can also be a grand plan to have the maze outside the state house, the senators can form a quorum anywhere and do their thing. Just a conspiracy theory.
Re: Dogara & Saraki Stylishly Refused To Precide Sitting In The NA by emmykey0128(m): 6:09am On Apr 19, 2018
This is Nigeria and trust nobody, how can we explain this scenario? Or is it a coincidence?
Re: Dogara & Saraki Stylishly Refused To Precide Sitting In The NA by xangerar: 7:05am On Apr 19, 2018
Both are attending a World Bank conference in the USA.

1 Like

Re: Dogara & Saraki Stylishly Refused To Precide Sitting In The NA by yemmight(m): 8:04am On Apr 19, 2018
dunkem21:
I concur.. Are they not in APC?

Are they APC?

1 Like

Re: Dogara & Saraki Stylishly Refused To Precide Sitting In The NA by ashjay001(m): 8:39am On Apr 19, 2018
yemmight:

Are they APC?

Exactly! I could vouch for Dogara before, but not recently.

We're yet to witness d end of all these drama. Waiting on d concluding episodes tongue
Re: Dogara & Saraki Stylishly Refused To Precide Sitting In The NA by Dasini: 9:12am On Apr 19, 2018
This OP corroborated my view on the invasion and hijacking of the mace. am sure it was an organised crime, this is beyond omo agege, it is in a bid to frame him up, all the happening lately is in a bid to further fraustrate this government, once you are not on saraki's side, you are suspended, same thing goes on in the líder house. omo agege cant just bring touts into the assembly with heavily armed men around, this is a place not just any ordinary person can get access to, saraki was outside the country at the hour of this event, so also was dogara absent, i believe this is beyond omo agege, you can just outsmart or subdue the security architecture there, there is definitely hand of Esau and voice of Jacob in this. and come to think of it, all the perpetrators of this crime are from delta, something is really strange. There is an agenda by both chambers, time will tell.

(1) (Reply)

APGA, Church Have Rejected Rochas Okorocha – Party Chieftain, Obi-okoye Speaks / PHOTOS: Tinubu Hugs Atiku At Akure Airport / A MODEST PROPOSAL: Let Us Sell Nigeria And Share The Proceedings.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.