Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) (84934 Views)

Richard Mofe Damijo And Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Dance On Set Of Christmas In Miami / Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) / Emmanuel Emenike And Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' At His Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by almsofgold: 1:31pm On Jan 10, 2018
Small but mighty grin
Re: Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 10, 2018
They might as well turn owerri to Las Vegas if they can. Hotels is owerri now irritating.

2 Likes

Re: Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by edgeP(m): 1:34pm On Jan 10, 2018
decatalyst:
"The Resident" sounds like a movie title grin

Who agrees?
yeah "the resident evil"
Re: Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by Ekealterego: 1:35pm On Jan 10, 2018
Netanyahu1:
They might as well turn owerri to Las Vegas if they can. Hotels is owerri now irritating.
If you think so, then come to an average European city, then repeat that again.
Re: Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:37pm On Jan 10, 2018
Igbo men and business prowess .. if it were my Yoruba brothers they will waste the money in owambe in the name of celebrating one long dead ancestor...

well done paw paw

5 Likes

Re: Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by Emyogalanya: 1:38pm On Jan 10, 2018
Factfinder1:
Only God knows where and how all these people makes their money....congratulations
DID YOU JUST ASK THIS QUESTION ? WELL LET ME ANSWER ITS FROM THE N100 FILM YOU BUY

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by Dramadiddy(m): 1:38pm On Jan 10, 2018
kagari:
Would never forget my experience in owerri on the 6th of Jan. Went to over 30 hotels in that new owerri, all fully booked. I kon dey reason say who book am finish.
ordinary weekends hotels are booked.. they too like fucck for that side
Re: Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by jamesibor: 1:39pm On Jan 10, 2018
kobo123:
Nollywood comic actor, Ositha Iheme as just opened a new hotel in owerri, Imo state named it The Resident. The actor took to his Instagram page to share some photos of his new hotel in owerri.

See photos below......

http://news.nollyzone.com/actor-ositha-iheme-opens-new-hotel-imo-state/

This is why you rarely see Igbo celebrities and stars go broke later in life. Hope others can learn from them.

2 Likes

Re: Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by EtzAustine(m): 1:42pm On Jan 10, 2018
Threebear:
I'm sure when his parents gave birth to him, they would never had imagined he would turn out as such a success. Lesson, never write anyone off, regardless of their impediments.

Thumbs up man
Re: Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 10, 2018
kagari:
Would never forget my experience in owerri on the 6th of Jan. Went to over 30 hotels in that new owerri, all fully booked. I kon dey reason say who book am finish.

You sabi exaggerate
Re: Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by Eraddray(m): 1:44pm On Jan 10, 2018
decatalyst:

Who agrees?
like an horror movie
Re: Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by Ajoboss(m): 1:45pm On Jan 10, 2018
quentin06:

its a brothel, the only thriving business in owerri.
lol Dat kind thing
Re: Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by stillmaticOG(m): 1:46pm On Jan 10, 2018
make e just pack ashawo put inside if e wan make serious money
Re: Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by Kirgyakos(m): 1:48pm On Jan 10, 2018
Hw many rooms does it have?

Op goan count n den report 2 me...!

Sharperly.
Re: Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by Binchim(m): 1:53pm On Jan 10, 2018
Evablizin:

cheesy
SECONDED.
Thirded!
Re: Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 1:57pm On Jan 10, 2018
Sounds like a movie title starring Liam Neeson. Or Sean Bean.
Re: Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by nams77: 2:05pm On Jan 10, 2018
decatalyst:

Who agrees?
Reminds me of that the reccessionist meme on nairaland grin
Re: Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 10, 2018
Ekealterego:

If you think so, then come to an average European city, then repeat that again.
Been there bro. Industries still outnumber hotels, except the core tourist towns where tourism is there source of income , like vegas and Florida. Of which owerri is not a tourist town or at least not yet.

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by rossyc(f): 2:19pm On Jan 10, 2018
kagari:
It's always like that during festive periods . I can remember trying to book a hotel for someone via jumia during one of the holidays last year and almost all the hotels around new owerri road were booked.
Re: Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by Emy4u(m): 2:19pm On Jan 10, 2018
The structure I'm seeing is too simple to be called a guest house not to talk of a Hotel in this modern age.
Re: Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by Chukazu: 2:23pm On Jan 10, 2018
OWERRI folks and Hotels... E be like say them use hotel swear for Una?

Is that the only means of development available?

Not as if they are building world class hotels, I mean not even a single 5.STAR hotel angry... just night clubs?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by Ekealterego: 2:30pm On Jan 10, 2018
Netanyahu1:
Been there bro. Industries still outnumber hotels, except the core tourist towns where tourism is there source of income , like vegas and Florida. Of which owerri is not a tourist town or at least not yet.
The last time I checked these places were not in Europe bro. Go to Hamburg, Amsterdam, Munich, Berlin, London, Prague, then report back to me.
The hospitality sector is also an industry on its own, employing millions of people and with different sectors serving it. In most western countries, (they travel a whole lot) you don't just get into a town and pack your bag into an "old friend's house", you need a hotel. In fact, to meet up with this demands for cheaper or cost free alternatives, online platforms like couchsharing and AirBnB have become very popular in the past few years.

4 Likes

Re: Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by etoman1(m): 2:40pm On Jan 10, 2018
Ajoboss:
Dis na hotel abi guest house? grin
its a public yard. EP
Re: Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by Ajoboss(m): 2:43pm On Jan 10, 2018
etoman1:
its a public yard. EP
how u take knw..na u draw d plan
Re: Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by greatman247(m): 2:47pm On Jan 10, 2018
Ajoboss:

at least he tried, where is yours?
Re: Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by Ajoboss(m): 2:50pm On Jan 10, 2018
greatman247:

at least he tried, where is yours?
shuo bros,na quarrel ?lol
Re: Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:50pm On Jan 10, 2018
congratulations to him
Re: Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by madridsta007(m): 2:57pm On Jan 10, 2018
Ajoboss:

You’ll get your answer when you show us yours.
Re: Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by Ajoboss(m): 3:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
madridsta007:

You’ll get your answer when you show us yours.
oya na bros,come lemme show u my own
Re: Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by Obidon042: 3:04pm On Jan 10, 2018
Nice move
Re: Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by Achadu76: 3:07pm On Jan 10, 2018
Like Resident.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pretty Mike Leads 2 Girls By Dog Leash (Video) / Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook / Nine Prominent Yoruba Actors, Actresses Who Are Non-yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.