Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Ican/ats Result Is Out - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Ican/ats Result Is Out (16243 Views)

ICAN ATS Lecture Center In Lagos / Ican Ats Help Needed / Acca, Ican & Ats Tuition Provider Now In Lekki-ajah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ican/ats Result Is Out by magiclove: 6:18am On Apr 10, 2010
If there is any exam that will separate you from the things you thought you can't do without its ICAN, Is either you are ready to pay the price or not, ICAN/ATS becomes a big stone in your heart until you overcome it, Some people feels there is no big deal in it but becomes one when you hear or see the number of student that sat for a particular dies and their pass rate.I use to say i can never read at night since i am available in the day but ICAN/ATS proved me wrong, The thought of the exam just will never go away, It follows me anywhere i go and i cant but read at night.I sacrificed so many things during my lecture days just to focused on the exam and believe me its not easy if you will understand that.

I wrote the ATS 1 March diet (1st time) and made my four papers, If only you know how happy and fulfilled i am for not having reference in any of the subject, I got to Amuwo Odofin and in the hall i was surrounded with ATS 11 AND ATS 111 then i realize it is all man for himself and prayed that when i go back there its for the next stage and not for reference.The Lord answers my prayer

Hard work and prayers will make all the difference and you will be singing a new song.

Share your experience

1 Like

Re: Ican/ats Result Is Out by nisot23(f): 11:16am On Apr 10, 2010
hey congrats.i hope 2 write ats1 in september myself so guess ill come back 2 share my experience after.wish you all d best with ats2,3 nd pe.are u in uni already?
Re: Ican/ats Result Is Out by ednut1(m): 12:56pm On Apr 11, 2010
Ican ats is no big deal, the pe is the koko. I wrote ats 3 march 2010 reading day only 2wks without tutorials (went ats 1 and 2). And i killed the 4 papers. On my way 2 intermediate nov 2010. Watch out for qa in ats 2. I shall become chatered b4 21.
Re: Ican/ats Result Is Out by magiclove: 7:38am On Apr 20, 2010
Yeah, I had of this qa but i just think all it needs is a little more concentration, Thanks
Re: Ican/ats Result Is Out by magiclove: 7:51am On Apr 20, 2010
@ednut1, is qa the only subject that usually cause problem in ats 2?
Re: Ican/ats Result Is Out by ednut1(m): 2:34pm On Apr 20, 2010
Yep, if u are not new to accountn fa is no prob. Info tech requires cramming cos its boring. Ga is childs play. Qa and management(ats3) to me are d hardest
Re: Ican/ats Result Is Out by olusoji12: 4:12pm On Apr 20, 2010
Hey everyone in da house,

Please I want to know if i can still register for this year ATS1 examination and venue for Tutorial that you know, I will apprecaite your comment on this.

I live around Okokomaiko area

You can also mail me on olusojipet@yahoo.com

thanks

One Luve
Re: Ican/ats Result Is Out by roarowolo(f): 12:15pm On Jun 25, 2010
olusoji12,

You can enrol for examination if you are a registered student. Registration as a student is a continuous exercise. You can complete an application for registration as a student form by obtaining a pin voucher from Intercontinental or Zenith bank with six thousand naira. The website and pin code needed to access and coomplete the form is stated on the pin voucher.

Kindly peruse the attached advert for the September exam if you are a registered student. You can also assist to circulate among ATSWA students in your vicinity.

You may please peruse the details below for tution house around Okokomaiko area:

amuwodistrict@ican.org.ng

Prince Abayomi A. Ogunjimi, FCA
c/o H.O.D. Office
Department of Accountancy
Lagos State Polytechnic
Isolo
P.O. Box 2129, Festac Town
Lagos
Tel: 0803-306-4177, 4825323
E-mail:abayomi_2010@yahoo.com

Abdullah Balogun, ACA
c/o H.O.D. Office
Department of Accountancy
Lagos State Polytechnic
Isolo
P.O. Box 2129, Festac Town
Lagos
Tel: 0803-306-4177, 4825323

Re: Ican/ats Result Is Out by roarowolo(f): 3:51pm On Jun 21, 2011
Kindly be informed that enrolment for September 2011 ATSWA Examination commenced yesterday. The same syllabus tested in March 2011 will be examined this diet. The new syllabus will be effective from March 2012.

You may please peruse the softcopy advert as attached herewith.

Thanks.

Re: Ican/ats Result Is Out by Mathickz: 1:04am On Apr 02, 2012
What are the courses for ats2?
Re: Ican/ats Result Is Out by Oye123(m): 3:42am On Nov 10, 2012
Ats exam result for Sept 2012 is out. Check it on website
Re: Ican/ats Result Is Out by pioneer: 2:03am On Sep 16, 2014
For your ICAN/ACCA lectures, contact Excel
Associates.

Excel Associates is a foremost professional tuition
centre located in Ikorodu that provides lectures for
ATS, ICAN, ACCA, CISA and other programmes. For
enquiries, contact - 07081834869, 09092159476 or e-
mail: excelassociates2020@gmail.com,
info.excelassociates@gmail.com
Re: Ican/ats Result Is Out by sweetchi26(f): 9:06pm On Sep 21, 2014
Hallo everyone! Plz i nid u guys to follow dix thread,,it a new thread for ats/ican candiate,we would b glad if u could comment,ask questions and give advisehttp://www.nairaland.com/1913516/thread-ats-ican-candidate#26493411

(1) (Reply)

Oca Certification Dumps / Who Knows About SAP And ERP? / Forklift Training ( Where Can I Learn It)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.