Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Forklift Training ( Where Can I Learn It) - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Forklift Training ( Where Can I Learn It) (16809 Views)

Forklift Operator Training. / which is best i learn / Where Can I Learn SAP ERP In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forklift Training ( Where Can I Learn It) by isidollarboy(m): 9:30pm On Feb 29, 2016
Please nairalander's, i don't know if this is the right section to post this, moderator help me to move it to the appropriate section if it's not here. I am looking for a place in lagos where i can learn how to drive forklift and also be issued certificate. Any recommendation will be of a great help for me. Thanks as await response.
Re: Forklift Training ( Where Can I Learn It) by isidollarboy(m): 11:52am On Mar 03, 2016
Please moderator, help me, move this topic to the appropriate section in order not to create another one.. Please help me, it's urgent...
Re: Forklift Training ( Where Can I Learn It) by Xhady(m): 5:29am On Jun 15, 2016
It depends on where you are in Lagos;
But you can get practical training in Apapa,
Ikeja and Oshodi. I hope this helps
Re: Forklift Training ( Where Can I Learn It) by abagadingus: 12:43pm On Sep 10, 2016
Xhady:
It depends on where you are in Lagos; But you can get practical training in Apapa, Ikeja and Oshodi. I hope this helps

I got interest too, pls where in Apapa, Oshodi and ikeja
Re: Forklift Training ( Where Can I Learn It) by isidollarboy(m): 1:27pm On Sep 10, 2016
abagadingus:

i later found out a place but my schedules couldn't fit in and also the price wasn't fair to me. If you are going to mile 2 from cele, alight at sunya bustop after idolowu warehouse. Good luck, i hope this helps.
Re: Forklift Training ( Where Can I Learn It) by Talann379: 8:28pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley
Re: Forklift Training ( Where Can I Learn It) by Xhady(m): 9:05am On Mar 09, 2017
abagadingus:

If u are in ikeja, forklift training is around alade market, behind the market u will see forklift machines and contact number. If u are from oshodi u will get forklift operators for oshodi down to mile 2 and if you are around apapa you will get forklift operators around tincan and warehouse road. But the only place i am conversant with and can recommend to anybody is the training ground in tincan, apapa. They offer both theoretical and practical training in forklift, reach stacker and crane training. You can call 08026144564 or 08058823888 for more info.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forklift Training ( Where Can I Learn It) by Xhady(m): 9:10am On Mar 09, 2017
isidollarboy:
i later found out a place but my schedules couldn't fit in and also the price wasn't fair to me. If you are going to mile 2 from cele, alight at sunya bustop after idolowu warehouse. Good luck, i hope this helps.

You can get training with certificate after completion in apapa, i am not sure about tge price but you can talk to them there they are human and they can costomise training for u if u have a busy schedule. I hope this helps

1 Like

Re: Forklift Training ( Where Can I Learn It) by shakol91(m): 6:43pm On Dec 05, 2017
isidollarboy:
Please nairalander's, i don't know if this is the right section to post this, moderator help me to move it to the appropriate section if it's not here. I am looking for a place in lagos where i can learn how to drive forklift and also be issued certificate. Any recommendation will be of a great help for me. Thanks as await response.
hi bro, pls can you give me insight about crane and forklift training. I live outside lagos
Re: Forklift Training ( Where Can I Learn It) by Holluwasehun: 12:18pm On Oct 05, 2018
For your FORKLIFT TRAINING call 07060909845
Re: Forklift Training ( Where Can I Learn It) by Aninobrown: 7:16am On Feb 08, 2019
will there be a job offer after the training?
Re: Forklift Training ( Where Can I Learn It) by Zestringz: 9:33am On Jan 27, 2021
Please o..,I'm also interested in forklift training but I'm in Delta State. So if there anywhere in Delta State I can get the training, please do help. Thank you...
Re: Forklift Training ( Where Can I Learn It) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 07, 2021
Is there anywhere in Abuja to learn this?
Re: Forklift Training ( Where Can I Learn It) by sayhi2eq: 11:09am On Mar 26, 2021
THE BEST SKILL TO ACQUIRE

Are you looking for a new career field? Why not consider becoming a heavy equipment operator? The pay is good, and the field is growing faster than ever. But most employers want experienced operators or entry-level operators who have completed formal training.

If you’re serious about your career, take charge from the beginning. Sign up for our training program that will provide you with invaluable skills to help you build for the future.

One of the lessons learned during 2020 is perhaps there’s not enough value prescribed toward stability. The previous calendar year was marked by one turbulent month after another. The coronavirus pandemic continues to alter most aspects of daily life across the country. End Sars protests, Kidnapping and robberies in the southern states, and civil unrest is found throughout the entire country. The job market shrank dramatically early in the year, and now seasonal changes may further affect the outlook.

If you’re looking to get back on solid ground and find a way to ensure a productive career, heavy equipment training can offer you a way back to stability.
Despite the damages from bad governance, the changing seasons, and the unsure nature of just about everything at the moment, you can be sure of one thing: "builders will still be needed".
And heavy equipment operators will remain a steady backbone of that industry. Whether it’s improving infrastructure projects, rebuilding damaged homes and property, hauling goods and materials to where they’re needed, or mining the raw materials to rebuild, heavy equipment operators will be needed in the future to make sure all the jobs get done.

Benefits of Attending Heavy Equipment Training with Equilog Tech Services.

What you will get after your training?

1.A global recognized certificate that can be used in any part of the world to secure a job.
2. Letter of recommendation for Industrial training after your training with us.
3. Professionally detailed CV with reference and work experience
4. Job assistance

* The objectives of our trainings are to equip the operators with knowledge and skills that would enhance operator’s safety awareness thereby minimizing risk at workplace. It would also expose them to the latest techniques concept and regulations required in their field of operation for increased safety and productivity.

* One of the things we’re proudest of at Equilog is the fact that our classes are not simply academic. Knowing the ins and outs of regulations and guidelines is important, without a doubt, but that’s not all a successful heavy machinery operator needs. That’s why we offer extensive opportunities to get hands-on experience as part of your education (Work Based Learning). You don’t want your first day on the job to also be your first day in a machine! With our heavy machinery operator classes, you’ll be able to work out the kinks and get comfortable with the equipment before setting out on your own.

*Course Outline

*Health & Safety Practices
*Personal Protective Equipment
*Safe Workplace Inspection
*Work Place Hazard/Prevention
*Introduction to Machine Parts
*On-the-Job Training/Field Practicals

*Exam/Assessment Quiz

*Classroom Assignments

Although classroom assignments may vary based on the program, most cover topics in safety and mechanical operation. Programs also train students and apprentices on maintenance and light repair work. Instructors may then go on to educate aspiring heavy equipment operators on a range of duties from using levers to lifting materials to inspecting equipment for safety.

On-the-Job Training (Experienced Instructors)

On-the-job training allows students and apprentices the opportunity to gain work experience under the supervision of a licensed operator. Instruction may begin with simulated programs. Once beginners are familiarized with equipment operation, they may start operating bulldozers and forklifts in designated practice areas.

* Half of your time with us will be dedicated to training in the field, performing tasks like designed lifts, setting up cranes, and practicing smooth operating techniques, tandem lifts, blind lifts, tower erections, boom assembly, rigging, and signaling. You’ll also have the opportunity to train with multiple types of cranes, forklifts and other machines. This includes rigging loads with hook-block, or drag-line attachments.

* While we offer a variety of certifications and classes, you’re also welcome to specialize your training on one type of machine in particular. Of course, training and being an expert on multiple machines can make you a more valuable asset in the eyes of future employers.
The importance of skills

The 21st century is the century of skilled people where survival depends on the quality of personal skills. In the current era, the Darwinian ‘fittest’ needs to be skilled in order to survive and a Shavian ‘Superman’ needs to learn skills in order to be distinguished. Mastering a variety of skills can be a distinguishing mark of an individual in this era of competition, multiculturalism and globalization.

It is time to Up-skill, Register to earn in an in demand career- adding value and lucrative job opportunities.
Professional crane operator training starts April 12th, 2021,

We have limited seats available.

#offshore #empowerment #construction #logistics #skillforlife #Nairaland #upskill #stopusingbetking #prayforTifeandTosin #craneoperator #Safety #training #professional

Royal Cedar Plaza (4th floor) Opposite Fidelity Bank in Abraham Adesanya Ajah Lagos.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Forklift Training ( Where Can I Learn It) by Xhady(m): 1:27pm On Jan 17, 2022
grin

Xhady:

You can get training with certificate after completion in apapa, i am not sure about tge price but you can talk to them there they are human and they can costomise training for u if u have a busy schedule. I hope this helps
Re: Forklift Training ( Where Can I Learn It) by Drhas1234: 5:42pm On Dec 29, 2022
Please where can I learn forklift and haulage truck training in Ibadan

(1) (Reply)

Advice On Alison Free Online Certification Courses / Where To Learn Website Design In Lagos, Nigeria / Lets Build Your CV For You to get that Job you want.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.