Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Nollywood Actress Iyabo Ojo Shares Lovely Photos With Kids [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Iyabo Ojo Shares Lovely Photos With Kids [PICS] (2661 Views)

Actress Iyabo Ojo Shares Adorable Photos With Grown-up Son / Iyabo Ojo Shares Wedding Photos, Curses Kemi Ashefon / Iyabo Ojo Shares Photos Of Her Daughter: "When Your Daughter Is Hotter Than You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress Iyabo Ojo Shares Lovely Photos With Kids [PICS] by kobo123: 1:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
Nollywood actress, Iyabo Ojo who just clocked 40 late last year took to her instagram page to share some photos of herself with her lovely kids, festus ojo, priscilla ojo and mathew ojo.

See photos below.....

http://news.nollyzone.com/nollywood-actress-iyabo-ojo-shares-lovely-photos-kids/
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Nollywood Actress Iyabo Ojo Shares Lovely Photos With Kids [PICS] by kobosmart(m): 1:33pm On Jan 10, 2018
Na only the one with afro wey fine the daughter be like man and the second boy be like houseboy
Re: Nollywood Actress Iyabo Ojo Shares Lovely Photos With Kids [PICS] by sodiqapril(m): 1:34pm On Jan 10, 2018
beautiful family
Re: Nollywood Actress Iyabo Ojo Shares Lovely Photos With Kids [PICS] by Yian1(m): 1:54pm On Jan 10, 2018
I was the one that took the pix cool
Re: Nollywood Actress Iyabo Ojo Shares Lovely Photos With Kids [PICS] by Hotshawarma(m): 2:16pm On Jan 10, 2018
Yian1:
I was the one that took the pix cool
And that is an achievement??
Re: Nollywood Actress Iyabo Ojo Shares Lovely Photos With Kids [PICS] by Yian1(m): 2:32pm On Jan 10, 2018
Hotshawarma:
And that is an achievement??
no, just trying to advertise my occupation
Re: Nollywood Actress Iyabo Ojo Shares Lovely Photos With Kids [PICS] by Hotshawarma(m): 3:32pm On Jan 10, 2018
Yian1:

no, just trying to advertise my occupation
goodluck...
Re: Nollywood Actress Iyabo Ojo Shares Lovely Photos With Kids [PICS] by lalasticlala(m): 3:52pm On Jan 10, 2018
I thought she has just 2 kids
Re: Nollywood Actress Iyabo Ojo Shares Lovely Photos With Kids [PICS] by 2O17: 4:26pm On Jan 10, 2018
Re: Nollywood Actress Iyabo Ojo Shares Lovely Photos With Kids [PICS] by oliidell(m): 4:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
lalasticlala:
I thought she has just 2 kids

I thought so too.

Don't think the tall guy is her son.
Re: Nollywood Actress Iyabo Ojo Shares Lovely Photos With Kids [PICS] by Yian1(m): 4:58pm On Jan 10, 2018
Hotshawarma:
goodluck...
thank you
Re: Nollywood Actress Iyabo Ojo Shares Lovely Photos With Kids [PICS] by roarik(f): 6:59pm On Jan 10, 2018
cute

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Nigerians React As Gedoni Is Caught In Bed With Khafi Days After Dumpin / Actress Chika Ike Display Her Huge Backside In Black Swimsuit / Nollywood Actor, Razaq Owooniran ‘wazo’ And Wife Welcomes Baby Boy(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.