Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

AY reacts to Tonto Dikeh and Churchill Marriage Saga. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY reacts to Tonto Dikeh and Churchill Marriage Saga. (2744 Views)

BBNaija: AY Reacts To Tacha's Disqualification, Says It's Women's Thing / AY Reacts To Corpers Mobbing Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp / AY Reacts To Davido Buying Chioma N45 Million Porsche Car On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AY reacts to Tonto Dikeh and Churchill Marriage Saga. by unknownguy: 7:45am On May 02, 2019
@REJOICE9JA
Comedian AY reacts to Tonto Dikeh and Churchill Marriage Saga, he posted a write up on his Instagram saying:
Almost every sinful action ever committed can be traced back to a selfish motive. It has a trait we hate in other people but justify in ourselves.
With a caption: True or False

SOURCE:
https://rejoice9ja./2019/05/02/ay-reacts-to-tonto-dikeh-and-churchill-marriage-saga/

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: AY reacts to Tonto Dikeh and Churchill Marriage Saga. by IamD18: 7:59am On May 02, 2019
Must every post on social media be regarded as reaction to Tonto Dikeh's foolishness.

1 Like

Re: AY reacts to Tonto Dikeh and Churchill Marriage Saga. by Nobody: 7:59am On May 02, 2019
pls how much is one derica of rice in your area?

3 Likes

Re: AY reacts to Tonto Dikeh and Churchill Marriage Saga. by Jayslicky: 8:16am On May 02, 2019
AY wrote a post, it is directed to tonto dikeh, must every on social media be directed to tonto dikeh, there are some people who don't care or give a f*ck about her.

2 Likes

Re: AY reacts to Tonto Dikeh and Churchill Marriage Saga. by sholatem(f): 8:22am On May 02, 2019
Yes she's justifying her self of every action and steps she take if only dsame justification can be extended to her Ex,then their won't be any case or issue in d 1st instance.
Re: AY reacts to Tonto Dikeh and Churchill Marriage Saga. by PLATO1U(m): 8:52am On May 02, 2019
OK.

Good morning all,

I work with a Prime Sports Firm as a sports instructor. The services we provide are-
Construction of sports facilities- football field(synthetic), volleyball court, tennis court, basketball court etc
Organization and administration of interhoise sports
Sports Instruction/coaching
Renting out of sports equipment- javelin, discus, shot put, high jump etc. We operates in Oyo, Lagos and Ogun presently.

Thanks
Feel free to contact us
Watsap/call- 08106321056
Re: AY reacts to Tonto Dikeh and Churchill Marriage Saga. by Nobody: 9:01am On May 02, 2019
Everybody don dey react like chemical cheesy, even people wey we never hear from dey react, just to use this means to trend.Tonto has gotten what she wanted, attention, but she should remember that she's a mother, by the time she starts reaping this whole thing she's sowing, she's going to understand that karma is real.
Re: AY reacts to Tonto Dikeh and Churchill Marriage Saga. by unknownguy: 9:13am On May 02, 2019
grin grin grin
Click the link below to read:
Mr. Jollof reacts to Tonto Dikeh and Churchill Marriage Saga.

https://rejoice9ja./2019/05/02/mr-jollof-reacts-to-tonto-dikeh-and-churchill-marriage-saga/

Re: AY reacts to Tonto Dikeh and Churchill Marriage Saga. by desirewhet(m): 10:53am On May 02, 2019
Fact remains...if a normal guy had approached her and ask her out then. "She would have turned down the guy as .. You are not up to my class".
Re: AY reacts to Tonto Dikeh and Churchill Marriage Saga. by Toks2008(m): 11:01am On May 02, 2019
People go react tire.
Re: AY reacts to Tonto Dikeh and Churchill Marriage Saga. by Israeljones(m): 11:56am On May 02, 2019
Toks2008:
I just watched on YouTube the exclusive interview Tonto granted and in all honesty, I understand her outburst.

In fact, she just earned my respect cos it's not easy to come out as she did and whilst some people were just abusing her, I believe it was a question and answer session and she answered the questions thrown at her in a stern no holds bar manner.

She is wounded emotionally and Sometimes we just have to get it off to feel liberated.

My advice to her is to be more careful in her next relationship.

She was simply scammed and only victims of scam romance will understand her.
Will u just posting this rubbish on every thread....are u now tontodike spokesperson now or u trying to advertise her youtube page to us.....which was the initial motive anyway for her own selfish financial gain and not knowing she's ridiculing her self in the process....
You r here making ground for rubbish..mstweeww

1 Like

Re: AY reacts to Tonto Dikeh and Churchill Marriage Saga. by chucs: 12:26pm On May 02, 2019
O di egwu really.
Initially when Tonto broke up with her ex,I felt sorry for her plight and really was on her side but mennnnn,she is way too toxic than I thought. She ended up making me detest her with her actions. How could she? After all the sweet stuff she told us about Churchill when the going was great turn to label him a demon!
It's cool to mind one's business but she kept littering her dirts for everyone to see and in the process, disturb the peace of the masses with her constant tirades and at the end of the day,it becomes a public matter that one could be tempted to chip in one or two so to know if she can regain her senses.
I thought she said she has repented and now a radical for Jesus member? Such an act is least expected of her.

I noticed that most of her fans are females who cheer her on to continue with her self destructive behavior,advicing all to mind their business,while the ones that actually tell her the truth mean bad for her. Such is the society we live in.
The Funke of a lady has gained my respect and a fan for her classy response to her. Real women advice their fellow women properly when they make wrong choices and not cheer her on to self destruction in the name of women supporting women.

I fear most for the son cuz he is the one that will get teased by his mates when he grows up about how his dad is a one minute man and all.
PEACE.

1 Like

Re: AY reacts to Tonto Dikeh and Churchill Marriage Saga. by SmellingAnus(m): 1:19pm On May 02, 2019
It looks more like people are angry with her because she decided to spill the beans out of frustration undecided
Re: AY reacts to Tonto Dikeh and Churchill Marriage Saga. by otipoju(m): 3:01pm On May 02, 2019
PLATO1U:
OK.

Good morning all,

I work with a Prime Sports Firm as a sports instructor. The services we provide are-
Construction of sports facilities- football field(synthetic), volleyball court, tennis court, basketball court etc
Organization and administration of interhoise sports
Sports Instruction/coaching
Renting out of sports equipment- javelin, discus, shot put, high jump etc. We operates in Oyo, Lagos and Ogun presently.

Thanks
Feel free to contact us
Watsap/call- 08106321056

Okay

1 Like

Re: AY reacts to Tonto Dikeh and Churchill Marriage Saga. by PLATO1U(m): 4:45pm On May 02, 2019
otipoju:

[size=8pt][/size]
Okay
Thanks we look forward to do biz with you.
Re: AY reacts to Tonto Dikeh and Churchill Marriage Saga. by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:49pm On May 02, 2019
None of them saw the good in her when she was attributing every success to her husband

Bloody hypocrites

(1) (Reply)

How Kizz Daniel Reportedly Impregnated Davido’s Ex-girlfriend "Revealed" / Davido Pictured With J.cole, Trey Songz And His 7-months-old Son / You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.