Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,317 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

I Will Like To Insure My Hips ----- Mercy Johnson - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Like To Insure My Hips ----- Mercy Johnson (19689 Views)

How I Maintain My Hips, Sexy Curves - Daniella Okeke / My Hips And Curves Land Me Roles – Tamilore Martins-ojo / "I'm Still A Virgin....one Of My Hips Is Artificial" - Toolz Opens Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Like To Insure My Hips ----- Mercy Johnson by mamagee3(f): 9:57pm On Apr 10, 2010
ayettymama:

What the heck has Nicki Minaj got to do with Mercy Johnson. . .

Ayettamama, Are you Confused?
undecided
Re: I Will Like To Insure My Hips ----- Mercy Johnson by ayettymama(f): 9:57pm On Apr 10, 2010
and i LOVE omotola but i have to use this one

maeden with the wonderful eye sight you have

can u confirm the shapularity of this one, cos i cant see it of course!

[img]http://www.nigeriannews.biz/pictures/omotola-jolade2.jpg-1.jpg[/img]
Re: I Will Like To Insure My Hips ----- Mercy Johnson by mamagee3(f): 9:59pm On Apr 10, 2010
^^Seriously, What has all these people got to do wtih Mercy Johnson?
Re: I Will Like To Insure My Hips ----- Mercy Johnson by ayettymama(f): 10:00pm On Apr 10, 2010
mama follow the thread

and stop asking me questions
Re: I Will Like To Insure My Hips ----- Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 10, 2010
mama-gee:

I have nothing bad to admit, I never said her problem is based on her Skin Colour, all I said was She's too dark and she needs a little of bit toning. . .
wink

If you were speaking, rather than typing, and you said "I don't see the hot body all I see is a dark woman". Tell me how you'd expect that statement to be construed? Even if typed, with the use of emoticons, it still smacks of a condescending / ignorant attitude to dark-skinned women!
Re: I Will Like To Insure My Hips ----- Mercy Johnson by maedan(f): 10:01pm On Apr 10, 2010
mama-gee:

What the heck has Nicki Minaj got to do with Mercy Johnson. . .

Ayettamama, Are you Confused?
undecided

Abi ooooo grin grin grin.

I only mentioned Nicki Minaj the other time to illustrate about size and what people say are "assets that should be insured". I never mentioned shapefulness or lack of it tongue.

And, PS, ayetttybabay, are you sure you wanna piece of me?? This one you dey argue with me too much, haba tongue.

And wetin consign grin us with Omotola's bumbum?? Na only her face/skin I mention for hia. In short, it's official. Ayettymama you are finding my trouble angry.
Re: I Will Like To Insure My Hips ----- Mercy Johnson by mamagee3(f): 10:05pm On Apr 10, 2010
Siena:

If you were speaking, rather than typing, and you said "I don't see the hot body all I see is a dark woman". Tell me how you'd expect that statement to be construed? Even if typed, with the use of emoticons, it still smacks of a condescending / ignorant attitude to dark-skinned women!
Na wa oooo, I have nothing against dark people. . .I'm dark-skinned myself.

All, I'm saying is "She's too dark" just like a Frying Pan and a Charcoal. grin

It has nothing to do with the entire dark population, I rest my case!
Re: I Will Like To Insure My Hips ----- Mercy Johnson by chiogo(f): 10:09pm On Apr 10, 2010
LOL@ the people actually taking mama_gee seriously. She's doing the same thing she's accusing Mercy Johnson of - seeking attention.

Ayettymama, you're on point but mama_gee is not the person. Waste of energy on your part. grin
Re: I Will Like To Insure My Hips ----- Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 10, 2010
mama-gee:

Na wa oooo, I have nothing against dark people. . .I'm dark-skinned myself.

You're dark-skinned yourself - which is why I said in my previous response (page 2) that you didn't think before you typed what you did!  cheesy Do you see where I'm coming from now?
Re: I Will Like To Insure My Hips ----- Mercy Johnson by ayettymama(f): 10:11pm On Apr 10, 2010
lol

no maeden im not finding your trouble-- ahh maybe i am! grin grin grin
lemme re qote what u sed

maedan:

All this talk of hot body, curves to die for etc is finally getting on my wick!! On a more serious note, if I am to be mean, her bum is too shapeless and makes her look very local esp when she packed it into one silly tight white dress, her bosoms for all we know might have the points facing south but with you folks I guess it's all about quantity and not quality. In short, I repeat, Mercy J AINT ALL THAT  and she should stop making a spectacle of herself!!!!!

ive established u cannot compare her shape to niki's plastic arse

u havent seen her boobs so how can we say they are pointing south?? are niki minages pointin east??

if u read the interview u will notice she's humble- she wears what she thinks compliment her- sometimes not all she does a gd job of it!

her skin isnt ashy- she has her elbows in that foto, thats an ashy determinant!

neways to me, and to alot of others, she has shape- she's pretty and shes a good actress!

thats all im tryna say!
Re: I Will Like To Insure My Hips ----- Mercy Johnson by mamagee3(f): 10:14pm On Apr 10, 2010
Siena:

You're dark-skinned yourself - which is why I said in my previous response (page 2) that you didn't think before you typed what you did!  cheesy Do you see where I'm coming from now?
You're a stubborn man. angry angry angry

I said I'm dark-skinned, I didn't say I'm as dark as a Charcoal or as dark as Mercy Johnson. sad

Every dark person has a different skin tone from another, it varies. I'm saying Mercy Johnson's Colour is too dark compared to the normal tone or dark person.

I have a feeling you're doing this on purpose.
angry
Re: I Will Like To Insure My Hips ----- Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 10, 2010
mama-gee:

You're a stubborn man. angry angry angry

I said I'm dark-skinned, I didn't say I'm as dark as a Charcoal or as dark as Mercy Johnson. sad
Every dark person has a different skin tone from another, it varies. I'm saying Mercy Johnson's Colour is too dark compared to the normal tone or dark person.

I have a feeling you're doing this on purpose.
angry

Of course I'm stubborn - when I'm in the right!

There you go again - "or as dark as Mercy Johnson". Why do you keep on harping on about skin colour / complexion? Me thinks you don't like dark-skinned people, period!

And again: "I'm saying Mercy Johnson's Colour is too dark compared to the normal tone or dark person". What the heck's a "normal dark tone or dark person"? Mama-gee, think carefully before you commit your thoughts to writing!
Re: I Will Like To Insure My Hips ----- Mercy Johnson by maedan(f): 10:49pm On Apr 10, 2010
ayettymama, I no blame you tongue. It's people like you folks that are deceiving the poor girl Instead of you to advise her to improve on what she has, you are applauding her nonsensical ideas about her looks/figure. One day she go disgrace all of una tongue.
Re: I Will Like To Insure My Hips ----- Mercy Johnson by bawomolo(m): 12:06am On Apr 11, 2010
mercy has a body that the women in hollywood pay for!

can we please tone down the rhetoric here.
Re: I Will Like To Insure My Hips ----- Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 11, 2010
Make she insure am. Even sef J.Lo own don sag since but she go still collect the money na.
Re: I Will Like To Insure My Hips ----- Mercy Johnson by nellaluv(f): 12:59pm On Apr 11, 2010
There's so much hate in here. Did you guys even pause to read the interview before wearing your hate shades, lmao. I trust mama-gee, that one doesn't read b4 spilling her venom all over the thread. gawd. It's hot in here, jor o grin grin
parislomo: Going by the pix, she needs to insure her HAIR too!! cheesy grin wink
abii o, even her yam leg, lol.
@mama-gee, who told you her father is a minister shocked shocked , asili tongue
Re: I Will Like To Insure My Hips ----- Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 11, 2010
^^^ Who has yam legs? undecided
Re: I Will Like To Insure My Hips ----- Mercy Johnson by honeric01(m): 6:23pm On Apr 11, 2010
Siena:

^^^ Who has yam legs? undecided

Siena, you get time oo, i salute you, don't you know mama gee is the least faceless username to debate with on NL? i don't waste my time on her because she hardly reads the headlines before responding.
Re: I Will Like To Insure My Hips ----- Mercy Johnson by Amya(f): 6:56pm On Apr 11, 2010
I wouldn't have a problem with mercy johnson if she doesn't ALWAYS put her feigned sexiness into our faces. She has a nice bum and tits yes but sexiness is much more. I see people with better figure every day and an equally beautiful face to go with it, and they are all so modest about it. If i was a guy, mercy johnson won't turn me on, She should get off her high horse.

Insure ko, Ensure ni!!
Re: I Will Like To Insure My Hips ----- Mercy Johnson by nellaluv(f): 7:03pm On Apr 11, 2010
lol, siena, ur heavy igbira queen, her legs are heavy
Re: I Will Like To Insure My Hips ----- Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 11, 2010
nellaluv:

lol, siena, your heavy igbira queen, her legs are heavy

Mercy Johnson has yam legs?

Will take a look at them later! cheesy
Re: I Will Like To Insure My Hips ----- Mercy Johnson by ajah1(f): 8:37pm On Apr 11, 2010
Insure ur legs or hips mercy johnson, i've got no probs wit dat lol,
Re: I Will Like To Insure My Hips ----- Mercy Johnson by mamagee3(f): 9:29pm On Apr 11, 2010
honeric01:

Siena, you get time oo, i salute you, don't you know mama gee is the least faceless username to debate with on NL? i don't waste my time on her because she hardly reads the headlines before responding.
Seriously, Are you this attention hungry that you had to show your face in a debate that has absolutely nothing to do with you? undecided

nellaluv:

@mama-gee, who told you her father is a minister shocked shocked , asili tongue

The question should be "Which of the numerous interviews did I read this one from"? wink
Re: I Will Like To Insure My Hips ----- Mercy Johnson by pureminded: 9:36pm On Apr 11, 2010
Re: I Will Like To Insure My Hips ----- Mercy Johnson

Waz she feeling like? I like that kinda hips but insure ***?, aimoye hipz toh round & chill ni allen cool
Re: I Will Like To Insure My Hips ----- Mercy Johnson by Nakele(f): 9:45am On Apr 12, 2010
People, its her hips and its her life, so let her be , who forbid you haters from insuring whatever u want? Sies maan, los haar alleen almal van julle,
Re: I Will Like To Insure My Hips ----- Mercy Johnson by honeric01(m): 10:05am On Apr 12, 2010
mama-gee:

Seriously, Are you this attention hungry that you had to show your face in a debate that has absolutely nothing to do with you?undecided

holy Jehovah Nissie, i didn't know your other names are Mercy Johnson, God almighty, please tell me this debate has something to do with you? yeye fatty bom bom cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Will Like To Insure My Hips ----- Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 12, 2010
Naija women and jealousy? mercy's body is to die for, talking about yam legs? seriously is it the same mercy johnson i know or someone else? do you pple even know what yam leg looks like?

And as for those toking about attention, aint you'se hypocrites? the same pple that open up meaningless threads that even my 2 yr old nephew wouldnt think off,everyday? undecided undecided

I read that interview and nothing in her statement asked for these insults, shes humble, shes been through life's terrible hell and back, she stood on her ground, fought and got to this stage where shes at right now?

how many of you[i]se[/i] have achieved 5 naira akara, abi na to dey open useless threads everyday for cheap attention and popularity una sabi

olodos tongue
Re: I Will Like To Insure My Hips ----- Mercy Johnson by maedan(f): 11:55am On Apr 12, 2010
That foolish interview tongue?? Yes, she brought tears to the eyes with her sob story about her underprivileged childhood etc. But then she went off-track the moment she was asked what was her greatest asset. Talking about a track suit she bought in Germany and all that tongue.  Then saying she'd like to insure her hips if there is a need for it. Don't you understand that she is deceiving herself?? What has she as yet achieved, how much accolades and awards or even recognition? She is basically only recognised for her front and back(such as they are tongue). She herself said that that was what got her noticed in the beginning.
Re: I Will Like To Insure My Hips ----- Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 12, 2010
So, like someone said, if it was beyonce toking ábout 100 million dollars clothes she got from poland, alot of youse will never see anything bad, what do i call it complex?

She hasnt said anything new, omotola spews worst, genny also mentioned her 20 million naira deal with lux on some advert, ini edo said her husband flíes her first class and bought her a diamond ring worth 1000's of dollars, uche iwuji toked about the ride hr bf bought for her, ebube nwagbo showed off her car, i could go on and on

That was a simple question, if someone asks me what i like most in my body, i will mention my eyes,lips and legs, does it make me attention seeking, no its doesnt, its like someone asking you what you love most, if you mention your backside it isnt diff from what mercy said

Mercy never mentioned that her gown costs 100,000 dollars, never has she mentioned it, she said the gown costs 10,000 i dont know where pple get the 100000 dolls from, hollywood celebrities also tok about hw much they spend on their clothes, shoes and jewelleries, and how much their latest condo costs, we dont crucify them but once a niajian says sthg, we pick faults, any thing just to crucify the gurl sha

Awon enemy of progress ni gbo gbo yin tongue
Re: I Will Like To Insure My Hips ----- Mercy Johnson by maedan(f): 12:10pm On Apr 12, 2010
10,000 in naira or dollars? If dollars then she is still a disgrace tongue. Seriously from her movies, I still think she has a long way to go before you mention her and Omotola, Genny and even Ini in the same sentence.
Re: I Will Like To Insure My Hips ----- Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 12, 2010
Shes no different she acts well, the gown was bought in dolls, omotola has told us how much her latest car costs, genny has said some of hers,

The only diff btw them all is popularity, they r more popular, but it doesnt change nothing

She has a 10000 dolls gown so bleeping what
Re: I Will Like To Insure My Hips ----- Mercy Johnson by Nakele(f): 12:15pm On Apr 12, 2010
I know this is an old interview. I read it as well but I can't remember reading that Tracksuite from Germany (although it made me laugh when I read it here) I think people exaggerate a lot and make mountains out of moles when it comes to celebrities, esp NIGERIANS. grin undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija 2017 Ex-Housemate, Bisola, Shares Stunning New Photos / Fresh Male Faces Of Nollywood / Davido Signs Fresh As The Official Producer Of Davido Music World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.