Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

I Will Like To Insure My Hips ----- Mercy Johnson - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Like To Insure My Hips ----- Mercy Johnson (19684 Views)

How I Maintain My Hips, Sexy Curves - Daniella Okeke / My Hips And Curves Land Me Roles – Tamilore Martins-ojo / "I'm Still A Virgin....one Of My Hips Is Artificial" - Toolz Opens Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Like To Insure My Hips ----- Mercy Johnson by maedan(f): 12:17pm On Apr 12, 2010
10, 000. USD for a dress, no be say she dey go Oscars lipsrsealed. From her background I would have thot she'd have more value for the money she has worked hard for.

Omotola bought a car, sensible. You wont see her blowing $10k on a flipping dress!! Now you know why we like yabbing this gal tongue.
Re: I Will Like To Insure My Hips ----- Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 12, 2010
Said who? who told you omotola wouldnt buy such? do you live with her? the same omotola that claims she spends 10 million naira for clothes shopping when she travels to the states

Abeg na jealousy dey worry una, your point no eveen old water?

Comot come give ya own interview first, u never give one , person wey don give many u cme dey envy tongue tongue
Re: I Will Like To Insure My Hips ----- Mercy Johnson by maedan(f): 12:25pm On Apr 12, 2010
jennykadry:

Said who? who told you omotola wouldnt buy such? do you live with her? the same omotola that claims she spends 10 million naira for clothes shopping when she travels to the states

Abeg na jealousy dey worry una, your point no eveen old water?

Comot come give ya own interview first, u never give one , person wey don give many u cme dey envy tongue tongue

Cheap shot undecided. So before I can condemn the foolish acts of others, I must first be like them? People who condemn the president must first be a president before they can talk when he messes up? I need to stop arguing with the wrong people tongue.
Re: I Will Like To Insure My Hips ----- Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 12, 2010
What has cheap got to do with anything? cant pple just state their points without finding faults in someone elses's post, awon kekere, i was enjoying these debate until . . . . . . . never mind, good luck

Who's next
Re: I Will Like To Insure My Hips ----- Mercy Johnson by Nakele(f): 12:34pm On Apr 12, 2010
@Maedan, I think you got it all wrong, Mercy is a new comer to Nollywood but I swear, the gal know how to act, Ini can't even be compared to Mercy cos won't come closer:     Only may be Genny, Steph and Omo can't be copmared to her but the rest is net eenvoudig, Period
Re: I Will Like To Insure My Hips ----- Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 12, 2010
@topic

this girls body is to die for, whats wrong with these skin, ejo ni tori olohun undecided

Re: I Will Like To Insure My Hips ----- Mercy Johnson by maedan(f): 12:42pm On Apr 12, 2010
jennykadry:

What has cheap got to do with anything? cant pple just state their points without finding faults in someone elses's post, awon kekere, i was enjoying these debate until . . . . . . .  never mind, good luck

Who's next

Cheap shot as in, low blow, poor argument, etc. When people have nothing left to say, the next thing will be to tell you to go and "do your own let us see".
Good luck with ur next sparring partner wink.

Nakele:

@Maedan, I think you got it all wrong,  Mercy is a new comer to Nollywood but I swear, the gal know how to act, Ini can't even be compared to Mercy cos won't come closer:     Only may be Genny, Steph and Omo can't be copmared to her but the rest is net eenvoudig,  Period

I have never faulted Mercy J.'s acting. But how many blockbusters has she been in as compared to the ever-popular Ini, Steph, Genny, Omo and Co.?? Mercy J. gets a few moimoi lead roles but nothing mega, as far as I know. If any, please name the titles let me go and watch and maybe change my orientation.
Re: I Will Like To Insure My Hips ----- Mercy Johnson by prixxy(f): 3:13pm On Apr 12, 2010
no matter what we do in life you will still find some bad belle people that will try to put you down

All i can say is that, Mercy keep doing what you know how to do best and if can afford it insure what ever you feel needs to be insured if it makes you happy.
I know its not easy, but try your best not to listen to haters.
Re: I Will Like To Insure My Hips ----- Mercy Johnson by ayettymama(f): 8:13am On Apr 13, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

her body is absolutely amazing!!i wish she did more provocative shoots

i would love to work with mercy

i can do wonders with that girl!
Re: I Will Like To Insure My Hips ----- Mercy Johnson by Felibaby(f): 3:44pm On Apr 13, 2010
Too much beef for this Mercy johnson girl. You guys, leave her be.

@ Grand mama gee - just shut up! Tired of reading ur crap lipsrsealed
Re: I Will Like To Insure My Hips ----- Mercy Johnson by oge4real(f): 8:45pm On Apr 13, 2010
This girl with all the lies sef
$10,000 gown
#50 million naira deal- is it not the same deal that Glo gave out to other clebrities as Glo ambassadors for #10 million?
She needs mouth insurance!
Re: I Will Like To Insure My Hips ----- Mercy Johnson by maedan(f): 10:01pm On Apr 13, 2010
oge4real:

This girl with all the lies sef
$10,000 gown
#50 million naira deal- is it not the same deal that Glo gave out to other clebrities as Glo ambassadors for #10 million?
She needs mouth insurance!

oooh, thank u for that. All these Nollywood females and their bragging rights tongue. Other stars do it and we yab them, so why should dis Mercy J be spared? She will be shown no mercy cheesy.
Re: I Will Like To Insure My Hips ----- Mercy Johnson by di4real(f): 7:20pm On Nov 18, 2010
someone has been in too many home mivies to know when to act & when to be real,'insure her ass',track suit frm Germany?How cosmetic?
Re: I Will Like To Insure My Hips ----- Mercy Johnson by Skmoda360(m): 8:46am On Dec 12, 2010
What of walkin insurance.lol
Re: I Will Like To Insure My Hips ----- Mercy Johnson by LoveKing(m): 1:45pm On Dec 12, 2010
tell i the greatest insurance is in my hands tongue
Re: I Will Like To Insure My Hips ----- Mercy Johnson by emzyzoz(m): 6:21pm On Sep 20, 2011
This her time,atleast we should appreciate our Stars no matter what.
She had a very humble beginning & her life today is a different thing.1lv
Re: I Will Like To Insure My Hips ----- Mercy Johnson by Davidoritse: 11:07am On May 14, 2013
YOUR HUSBAND NO LOOK YOUR FACE BEFORE HE MARRY YOU, NA YOUR HIP HE LOOK IF NOT ABEG COMPLETE AM FOR ME FINISH AM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu's Instagram Page Hacked / Ini Edo And Ernest Ogwezzy At NAFEST In Uyo / BBNaija 2017 Ex-Housemate, Bisola, Shares Stunning New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.