Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,008 members, 7,810,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Sylvester Madu Celebrates His Birthday With Throwback picture - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sylvester Madu Celebrates His Birthday With Throwback picture (34805 Views)

Sylvester Madu Escapes Death In Cameroon (Photos) / Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market / "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sylvester Madu Celebrates His Birthday With Throwback picture by Binchim(m): 4:20pm On Jan 10, 2018
Happy birthday brotherly, it's the Supernatural indeed.... A great director too.
Re: Sylvester Madu Celebrates His Birthday With Throwback picture by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 10, 2018
Congratulations bro.
Re: Sylvester Madu Celebrates His Birthday With Throwback picture by Preshy561(f): 4:22pm On Jan 10, 2018
PenisCaP:

U do what? cry
I love his actions in movies
Re: Sylvester Madu Celebrates His Birthday With Throwback picture by PenisCaP: 4:25pm On Jan 10, 2018
Preshy561:

Wow.! I tot u wanted to dump me .

Cold water pls!.
Re: Sylvester Madu Celebrates His Birthday With Throwback picture by jobbers: 4:27pm On Jan 10, 2018
oh
Re: Sylvester Madu Celebrates His Birthday With Throwback picture by Captain6(m): 4:30pm On Jan 10, 2018
Preshy561:

I love your look in pic too wink
Re: Sylvester Madu Celebrates His Birthday With Throwback picture by Captain6(m): 4:31pm On Jan 10, 2018
PenisCaP:

Cold water pls!.
Step aside jor.
Re: Sylvester Madu Celebrates His Birthday With Throwback picture by PenisCaP: 4:33pm On Jan 10, 2018
Captain6:
Step aside jor.

Na my babe u dey drag so? shocked
Re: Sylvester Madu Celebrates His Birthday With Throwback picture by Preshy561(f): 4:35pm On Jan 10, 2018
Captain6:
I love your look in pic too wink
thanks dear
Re: Sylvester Madu Celebrates His Birthday With Throwback picture by Preshy561(f): 4:37pm On Jan 10, 2018
PenisCaP:

Cold water pls!.
lol
Re: Sylvester Madu Celebrates His Birthday With Throwback picture by zolajpower: 4:38pm On Jan 10, 2018
naijapage:
@VIVIANGIST

Shared with caption ..

Its My Birthday Today....and Remembering This Gives Me Joy.....a Childhood Dream Come True.......grace...grace...grace Did It.. I Thank God For Everyone Who Was...who Is.. And Who Will Be Part Of My Timeless And Endless Success. It Is The Supernatural Working...

BY VIVIAN GIST http://www.viviangist.ng/nollywood-actor-sylvester-madu-birthday/

cc; lalasticlala

Sir ,What gave u the inspiration to write this message ? (A) is it marij
(B) codine
(C)glue
(D) all of the above
Re: Sylvester Madu Celebrates His Birthday With Throwback picture by PenisCaP: 4:40pm On Jan 10, 2018
Preshy561:

lol

Baby i love that belly button.. so sexy wink
Re: Sylvester Madu Celebrates His Birthday With Throwback picture by excomarow(m): 4:41pm On Jan 10, 2018
ruggedtimi:
no be small bad boy...dat head fit break skull..the perfect guy to act the role of don wanny in the upcoming nollywood movie " the fall of don wanny 1&2." happy birthday

That is if Nollywood get that kind creativity

HBD Bat Boi
Re: Sylvester Madu Celebrates His Birthday With Throwback picture by adeniyisamuel59(m): 4:50pm On Jan 10, 2018
Who is Sylvester Madu, is he an arm robber? undecided
Re: Sylvester Madu Celebrates His Birthday With Throwback picture by 2shure: 4:54pm On Jan 10, 2018
if he is not a cultist on campus
he is a street thug
body guard with gun
armed robbery
the guy geh height small
u wan dey pose like hitman for ps4

na dem ma nunu set okocha
ernest izuzu set.
jim iyke set
and all those local agbero street cultist movies
daz most of the roles he plays
Re: Sylvester Madu Celebrates His Birthday With Throwback picture by Uyeye(m): 5:00pm On Jan 10, 2018
Jet Li comes to mind! grin
Re: Sylvester Madu Celebrates His Birthday With Throwback picture by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 10, 2018
This is one ugly nigga
Re: Sylvester Madu Celebrates His Birthday With Throwback picture by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 10, 2018
You like your men ugly,?
Preshy561:
I love this niqqa grin
Re: Sylvester Madu Celebrates His Birthday With Throwback picture by kcmichael: 5:31pm On Jan 10, 2018
Sylvester Madu is a Nollywood actor, model, producer and an award winning director and a philanthropist. He was born in 11th January 1975 in Anambra State in the south eastern part of Nigeria. He is the first born in a family of 12. He is currently 42 years old. He started acting as a kid at the age of 5. He completed both his primary and secondary education in Anambra State, Nigeria.

After which he proceeded & graduated from the University of Maiduguri, Borno State in the northern part of Nigeria. After his graduation from the University, he joined the Nigerian movie industry (Nollywood) in the 1998. He is one of the most gifted actors in Nigeria. He handles guns very well while delivering his roles in movie. Sylvester is also a multiple award winning movie director. He has directed more than 80 movies and has also features in them.

Some of the movies he has directed include Poverty, Power of Trust, Scent of Passion, Holy Cross, The Shepherd, etc. He has acted in over 200 movies which includes Emotional Tears, Power of Love, The Family, The Illiterate, Tears of the Blind, etc.

Sylvester Madu is currently a bachelor. He is also a professional script writer and a much focused director. He has won several movie awards such as most promising actor in Nigeria at the Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards. He has also won the award for most creative movie director in Nigeria at the Africa Movie Academy Awards.

Sylvester Madu is a popular Nollywood actor with a reputation for playing tough characters in movies.He has quit acting for good to become a full time pastor in one of the parishes of Christ Embassy Church. His local parish is located at Eric Moore Road in Surulere, Lagos in the western part of Nigeria.
Re: Sylvester Madu Celebrates His Birthday With Throwback picture by Preshy561(f): 5:32pm On Jan 10, 2018
ChiefPiiko:
You like your men ugly,?
lol..I love his actions ..cheesy
Re: Sylvester Madu Celebrates His Birthday With Throwback picture by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 10, 2018
You haven't answered the question, yes or no. I am a very ugly dude also cry
Preshy561:

lol..I love his actions ..cheesy
Re: Sylvester Madu Celebrates His Birthday With Throwback picture by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 10, 2018
I don't fancy his movies.
Re: Sylvester Madu Celebrates His Birthday With Throwback picture by Preshy561(f): 5:46pm On Jan 10, 2018
ChiefPiiko:
You haven't answered the question, yes or no. I am a very ugly dude also cry
grin

nobody ugly
Re: Sylvester Madu Celebrates His Birthday With Throwback picture by richard16(m): 5:52pm On Jan 10, 2018
Preshy561:
I love this niqqa grin
You are so cute... Can we go private??
Re: Sylvester Madu Celebrates His Birthday With Throwback picture by Nizguy(m): 5:57pm On Jan 10, 2018
Preshy561:
I love this niqqa grin
not only u dear

same here
Re: Sylvester Madu Celebrates His Birthday With Throwback picture by Preshy561(f): 6:00pm On Jan 10, 2018
Nizguy:

not only u dear

same here
grin
Re: Sylvester Madu Celebrates His Birthday With Throwback picture by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 10, 2018
I know just 1 person on NL that I am finer than
Preshy561:

grin

nobody ugly
Re: Sylvester Madu Celebrates His Birthday With Throwback picture by Nizguy(m): 6:10pm On Jan 10, 2018
Preshy561:
grin

I love ur tummy
look sexy
Re: Sylvester Madu Celebrates His Birthday With Throwback picture by Preshy561(f): 6:11pm On Jan 10, 2018
Nizguy:

I love ur tummy
look sexy
thanks dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uche Uba Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Open Letter. OAP Freeze Fires Back / "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth / Michelle Makun Welcomes Gianni Infantino, FIFA President With A Flower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.