Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

YBNL And Olamide Changed My Life - Adekunle Gold - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / YBNL And Olamide Changed My Life - Adekunle Gold (470 Views)

”love Of My Life” – Adekunle Gold Gushes Over Simi’s First Photo Since She Had T / ”love Of My Life” – Adekunle Gold Reacts To Simi’s Picture After Adejare’s Birth / Olamide Changed My Life - Adekunle Gold Says In New Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

YBNL And Olamide Changed My Life - Adekunle Gold by princeemmma(m): 2:04pm On Jan 10, 2018
- Nigerian singer Adekunle Gold has revealed that Olamide and YBNL record label changed his life - The singer noted that he is grateful for all the support and inspiration Urban life singer Adekunle Gold has expressed his thanks and appreciation to YBNL record label. The singer also thanked YBNL boss Olamide for changing his life and helping him with his music career. The Orente singer who quit his job as a brand manager for a social media brand activation company in 2014 expressed that the record label changed his life. It was gathered that he quit his job to focus on his music career. In an interview, Adekunle Gold revealed that the record label gave him recognition even though he had already released a song before he was signed by the label.

He said: “YBNL moved me. I had Sade before YBNL and it was already getting popular. When I got signed to the label, we shot the video and it became like a sensation everywhere. Getting signed to YBNL took me to London for the first time. That was in 2015. So, YBNL changed everything for me. I am grateful to Olamide for all the support and inspiration.”

Gold who was born Adekunle Kosoko is also a songwriter and graphic designer. He decribes his genre of music as urban highlife.

Read more: https://entertainment.naija.ng/1145290-ybnl-olamide-changed-life-adekunle-gold.html#1145290

(1) (Reply)

''heaven Is Very Much On This Planet Earth'' - KWAM 1 Says / Popular Mad Man From Etinan Healed By Members Of Salvation Ministry At PH City / Genevieve Nnaji Is Alluring In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.