Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,730 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

”love Of My Life” – Adekunle Gold Reacts To Simi’s Picture After Adejare’s Birth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ”love Of My Life” – Adekunle Gold Reacts To Simi’s Picture After Adejare’s Birth (1891 Views)

Adekunle Gold Reacts To The New Charges Against Omoyele Sowore / Adekunle Gold Reacts To Crowd At BBNaija Audition: 'Use The Same Energy To Vote' / Don Jazzy Reacts To Simi And Adekunle Gold's Wedding With Hilarious Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

”love Of My Life” – Adekunle Gold Reacts To Simi’s Picture After Adejare’s Birth by Valerie11: 7:02pm On Jul 10, 2020
Popular Nigerian singer, Simisola Ogunleye, popularly known as Simi has shared her first photo since she had her first child, Adejare.

The dotting mother of one whose glow is obviously a blinding one captioned her first picture “Milk”.

See the picture below;

Commenting on the photo, her husband and colleague, Adekunle Gold wrote ;

”Love of my life”

Nigerian celebrities who couldn’t hide their feelings about the picture also took to the comment section to drop positive words

https:///entertainment/celebrity-news/love-of-my-life-adekunle-gold-reacts-reacts-simis-picture-after-adejares-birth/
Re: ”love Of My Life” – Adekunle Gold Reacts To Simi’s Picture After Adejare’s Birth by Onyi22(f): 7:14pm On Jul 10, 2020
Child bearing changes things
Re: ”love Of My Life” – Adekunle Gold Reacts To Simi’s Picture After Adejare’s Birth by Johnrayban: 12:07am On Jul 11, 2020
[center] grin yes the milk factory is bigger
[/center]grin yes the milk factory is bigger

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija’s Mercy Buys New Car For His Media Manager(photos) / Mummy G.O Allegedly Spotted At A Joint Drinking Beer With Man (video) / Obesere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.