Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Nigerians Do Not Enjoy My Music For This Reason.. – Efe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Do Not Enjoy My Music For This Reason.. – Efe (627 Views)

Enjoy My Kids And Have Sex With My Bobo – Annie Idibia Lists Her Goals / The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo / Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Do Not Enjoy My Music For This Reason.. – Efe by FastestTech(m): 2:46pm On Jan 10, 2018
Ex BB Naija contestant and winner, Efe Ejeba, popularly known as Efe Money, has revealed that he has recorded several songs, probably in the 100s or 50s.

He said this in an interview with HipTV, adding that he’ll be releasing them soon.

Efe who is currently enjoying his new status in the entertainment industry added that it’s impatience that has stopped Nigerians from enjoying his music.

He became known through a lifestyle platform, he said, so it was sort of a surprise for people that he’s doing music.

He however thanked Nigerians for liking his most recent song “I Love You.”

Watch him speak below:

https://www.brainnewsradio.com/efe-says-nigerians-have-been-impatient-with-my-music-talent/

Re: Nigerians Do Not Enjoy My Music For This Reason.. – Efe by FastestTech(m): 2:47pm On Jan 10, 2018
Re: Nigerians Do Not Enjoy My Music For This Reason.. – Efe by thesicilian: 2:49pm On Jan 10, 2018
Keep up the hustle. One day you go blow.

Re: Nigerians Do Not Enjoy My Music For This Reason.. – Efe by izzou(m): 2:52pm On Jan 10, 2018
I wasn't really a fan of BBN but I was happy you won that cash(don't even know why)

But sincerely, your music is trash. Even that Warri that you sang with Badoo should be the Best Noise of the year 2017

It isn't my business if you decide to continue in the music industry. I wish you well and I hope you go higher cool Kudos bros

But from the depth of my heart,your songs are terrible smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Do Not Enjoy My Music For This Reason.. – Efe by Ajoboss(m): 2:53pm On Jan 10, 2018
thesicilian:
Keep up the hustle. One day you go blow.
he go blow like trumpet?
Re: Nigerians Do Not Enjoy My Music For This Reason.. – Efe by rummeh: 2:53pm On Jan 10, 2018
One criterion of begin a musician/rapper is knowing how to sing or Rap
Re: Nigerians Do Not Enjoy My Music For This Reason.. – Efe by LifeIsGuhd(f): 2:55pm On Jan 10, 2018
izzou:
I wasn't really a fan of BBN but I was happy you won that cash(don't even know why)

But sincerely, your music is trash. Even that Warri that you sang with Badoo should be the Best Noise of the year 2017

It isn't my business if you decide to continue in the music industry. I wish you well and I hope you go higher cool Kudos bros

But from the depth of my heart,your songs are terrible smiley

I WAS really a fan of BBN but I wasnt happy you won that cash(Tboss was better off or maybe Bisola)

But sincerely, your music is TOTAL trash. Even that Warri that you sang with Badoo should be the Best Noise of the year 2017

It isn't my business if you decide to continue in this bullsh*t you call music industry. I DON'T wish you well and I hope you DON'T go higher

But from the depth of my heart, your songs are terrible

Fixed
Re: Nigerians Do Not Enjoy My Music For This Reason.. – Efe by gabinogem(m): 2:57pm On Jan 10, 2018
If ur songs sweet u no need to forcefully clean people ears for them to acknowledge say e sweet...
Re: Nigerians Do Not Enjoy My Music For This Reason.. – Efe by Joshmodest(m): 2:58pm On Jan 10, 2018
Even though we Nigerians like noise, we like organized ones...ur music is In a state of Brownian motion...
starting from based on logistics. till the recent one u combined with a prominent noisemaker Olamide, warri was still dryyyyy!!!....
Aside Kofi annan by Yemi alade , and one corner by patappa , Somebody and Mercy is a bad girl are the worst songs of 2017..
Re: Nigerians Do Not Enjoy My Music For This Reason.. – Efe by izzou(m): 3:06pm On Jan 10, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:

I WAS really a fan of BBN but I wasnt happy you won that cash(Tboss was better off or maybe Bisola)

But sincerely, your music is TOTAL trash. Even that Warri that you sang with Badoo should be the Best Noise of the year 2017

It isn't my business if you decide to continue in this bullsh*t you call music industry. I DON'T wish you well and I hope you DON'T go higher

But from the depth of my heart, your songs are terrible

Fixed

Habaa

grin grin grin

This is just too mussshh

Please share with us what Efetobore did to you to deserve this grin

(1) (Reply)

5 Key Facts You Should Know About Ahmed, Starboy’s Latest Artist / 5 Musical Collaborations We Hope To See In 2018 / Rappers War: M.I Hits American Rapper, Nas With A $1M Lawsuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.