Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

How Police Saved Us From Shiites Protesters Today At Garki Area 2 Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Police Saved Us From Shiites Protesters Today At Garki Area 2 Abuja (2515 Views)

Photos Of Channels TV Reporter Who Died From Shiites-Police Clash Gun Injuries / Garba Shehu: Why Shiites Protesters Are Not Intelligent / Moment Police Opened Fire On Shiite Protesters Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Police Saved Us From Shiites Protesters Today At Garki Area 2 Abuja by perry2020(f): 8:35pm On Jan 10, 2018
hoodboy:

so the protesters came with their own teargas...interesting but hard to believe

I am not beging you to belive ,it's ur choice afterall it's all in the video.

This isn't the first time this protest is happening in abuja or even in garki area 2 ,they had one some days back in zone 6 and did almost same thing...there is alot that goes on that you dnt know about ...the media let's u believe what it wants you to believe and see,
Re: How Police Saved Us From Shiites Protesters Today At Garki Area 2 Abuja by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 10, 2018
perry2020:

My dear I didn't post it for you to believe and if I wasn't sure I wouldn't post ...I am old enough to account for what I see and say,, I am not beginning u to believe ...all I want is peace

U guys actually thinks every human being reasons like people up north?

For the fact the zombies are more in population doesn't mean we are all insane

Of all the stories and lies in the world the only thing u can come up with to justify the police shooting to un armed protesters is that THEY WHERE PROTESTING AND SHOOTING TEARGAS CANISTERS...NOW TELL ME WHERE THEY WEARING A TEARGAS MASK TO PROTECT THEM FROM SAME TEARGASS THEY FIRED?

I GUESS UR ANSWER IS NO.....DONT PUT UR SELF IN A POSITION WHERE SOMEONE WILL HURT U AND TELL LIES TO JUSTIFY HIS ACT

2 Likes

Re: How Police Saved Us From Shiites Protesters Today At Garki Area 2 Abuja by perry2020(f): 8:41pm On Jan 10, 2018
ezenwajosh:

U guys actually thinks every human being reasons like people up north?

For the fact the zombies are more in population doesn't mean we are all insane

Of all the stories and lies in the world the only thing u can come up with to justify the police shooting to un armed protesters is that THEY WHERE PROTESTING AND SHOOTING TEARGAS CANISTERS...NOW TELL ME WHERE THEY WEARING A TEARGAS MASK TO PROTECT THEM FROM SAME TEARGASS THEY FIRED?

I GUESS UR ANSWER IS NO.....DONT PUT UR SELF IN A POSITION WHERE SOMEONE WILL HURT U AND TELL LIES TO JUSTIFY HIS ACT

My dear this isn't media or them say ,,,I watched it happen live in front of my house hence I took shots of the little I could ...

I guess they are trying to hard to gain attention of the govt so they will do their bidding ,,, I dnt even know the generation of this whole thing and I honestly care less all I want is peace ,,,and I never jstified the police killing or wounding anyone bt just imagine if the police weren't there the kind of damage the protesters would have done ,,am sure u haven't even seen the video .
I am under no obligation to even reply you or answer your questions bt I know what I saw and u dnt want to know the amount of people they injured with their gas that some were holding in their bags ....I am not dumb ...I know what I saw.
Re: How Police Saved Us From Shiites Protesters Today At Garki Area 2 Abuja by otokx(m): 8:46pm On Jan 10, 2018
Wonderful, hope this gets to front page.
Re: How Police Saved Us From Shiites Protesters Today At Garki Area 2 Abuja by LionDeLeo: 9:27pm On Jan 10, 2018
perry2020:

My dear this isn't media or them say ,,,I watched it happen live in front of my house hence I took shots of the little I could ...

I guess they are trying to hard to gain attention of the govt so they will do their bidding ,,, I dnt even know the generation of this whole thing and I honestly care less all I want is peace ,,,and I never jstified the police killing or wounding anyone bt just imagine if the police weren't there the kind of damage the protesters would have done ,,am sure u haven't even seen the video .
I am under no obligation to even reply you or answer your questions bt I know what I saw and u dnt want to know the amount of people they injured with their gas that some were holding in their bags ....I am not dumb ...I know what I saw.
Stop wasting your time.

What they want to hear are lies against Buhari. As you can see, they were not there, but they know exactly how it happened better than you, lol grin

The moment you twist it a bit against Buhari, you will see them cheering you up even if the twist doesn't make any logic. One was even wondering how they came with teargas when the Police has comfirmed some of them were with explosives.

This should tell you the kind of "human beings" that dominate this forum.
Re: How Police Saved Us From Shiites Protesters Today At Garki Area 2 Abuja by shallysgirl: 9:41pm On Jan 10, 2018
Lies everywhere.

1 Like

Re: How Police Saved Us From Shiites Protesters Today At Garki Area 2 Abuja by dokiOloye(m): 9:43pm On Jan 10, 2018
perry2020:

My dear I didn't post it for you to believe and if I wasn't sure I wouldn't post ...I am old enough to account for what I see and say,, I am not beginning u to believe ...all I want is peace
So,according to this tale of yours ,d shias,not d police, came with tear gas and were throwing it into houses and under cars ba?

2 Likes

Re: How Police Saved Us From Shiites Protesters Today At Garki Area 2 Abuja by Rafidi: 9:52pm On Jan 10, 2018
LionDeLeo:

Stop wasting your time.

What they want to hear are lies against Buhari. As you can see, they were not there, but they know exactly how it happened better than you, lol grin

The moment you twist it a bit against Buhari, you will see them cheering you up even if the twist doesn't make any logic. One was even wondering how they came with teargas when the Police has comfirmed some of them were with explosives.

This should tell you the kind of "human beings" that dominate this forum.

The two of you should remember that Shiites are Nigerians too and human beings. While you try to pass your fairytale, don't forget that someone's skull got punctured this afternoon at Area 2, and that person is Shiite, not a police officer. If those Shiites had weapons or explosives, those policemen would've taken to their heels. Is it not common armed robbers and thugs that see them fleeing?

Your fairytale will bear some semblance of possibility if it hadn't been the millionth time that Shiites have been shot and killed since 2015 under Bubu's govt.

Your fairytale will bear some semblance of truth if Shiites have been proven to be armed. I don't think armed men would line themselves up in their hundreds and thousands chanting songs and marching in the streets.

Your fairytale will bear some semblance of rationality if you can show us the police officers who were injured by the Shiite protesters. But there was none and the opposite is the case.

And wait, why would protesters have teargas? For what? Teargas is not gun! It is the police who have teargas.

You probably saw teargas smoke and northerners yelling and you concluded in your bias and prejudice that the evil northerners were the ones who were showering the area with tear gas. As someone pointed out, if the protesters threw back the teargas cannisters at the police after the police shot teargas at them, then why are you misinforming us? These people have been holding peaceful protests since forever for the release of their leader whom the court has granted freedom and every time they get shot and killed.

The images of killed civilians look awful and very disgraceful and shameful for any government. The solution is for the rule of law to be followed. Not to create lies and spread propaganda to cover such awful images.

So of all weapons, the Shiite protesters took with them teargas to rain on the area. You just really consider yourself a genius or you must be thinking others you're feeding your story to are dunces. Just fear God. These are human beings having their skulls shattered.

1 Like

Re: How Police Saved Us From Shiites Protesters Today At Garki Area 2 Abuja by LionDeLeo: 10:09pm On Jan 10, 2018
[s]
Rafidi:

The two of you should remember that Shiites are Nigerians too and human beings. While you try to pass your fairytale, don't forget that someone's skull got punctured this afternoon at Area 2, and that person is Shiite, not a police officer. If those Shiites had weapons or explosives, those policemen would've taken to their heels. Is it not common armed robbers and thugs that see them fleeing?

Your fairytale will bear some semblance of possibility if it hadn't been the millionth time that Shiites have been shot and killed since 2015 under Bubu's govt.

Your fairytale will bear some semblance of truth if Shiites have been proven to be armed. I don't think armed men would line themselves up in their hundreds and thousands chanting songs and marching in the streets.

Your fairytale will bear some semblance of rationality if you can show us the police officers who were injured by the Shiite protesters. But there was none and the opposite is the case.

And wait, why would protesters have teargas? For what? Teargas is not gun! It is the police who have teargas.

You probably saw teargas smoke and northerners yelling and you concluded in your bias and prejudice that the evil northerners were the ones who were showering the area with tear gas. As someone pointed out, if the protesters threw back the teargas cannisters at the police after the police shot teargas at them, then why are you misinforming us? These people have been holding peaceful protests since forever for the release of their leader whom the court has granted freedom and every time they get shot and killed.

The images of killed civilians look awful and very disgraceful and shameful for any government. The solution is for the rule of law to be followed. Not to create lies and spread propaganda to cover such awful images.

So of all weapons, the Shiite protesters took with them teargas to rain on the area. You just really consider yourself a genius or you must be thinking others you're feeding your story to are dunces. Just fear God. These are human beings having their skulls shattered.
[/s]
Duck off my mention with this crap.

Don't you know your types who you share these warped logic with?

Abi you miss road?
Re: How Police Saved Us From Shiites Protesters Today At Garki Area 2 Abuja by uba1991: 10:13pm On Jan 10, 2018
Nobody shud try to convince dos pigs. The pigs from d yeast shud come out and protest d killing of Shi'a nah if dey get mind. Children of hate God punish evil PIGS. Buhari MUST b d President till 2023
If u hate him pls use d lagoon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Police Saved Us From Shiites Protesters Today At Garki Area 2 Abuja by SamoaJoe: 10:37pm On Jan 10, 2018
uba1991:
Nobody shud try to convince dos pigs. The pigs from d yeast shud come out and protest d killing of Shi'a nah if dey get mind. Children of hate God punish evil PIGS. Buhari MUST b d President till 2023
If u hate him pls use d lagoon

Mynd44 Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: How Police Saved Us From Shiites Protesters Today At Garki Area 2 Abuja by perry2020(f): 7:18am On Jan 11, 2018
Rafidi:

As I said earlier I am not asking you to believe , I am only narrating my ordeal.

I am not a fool and I know what I saw ,watch the video before u start saying what you dnt know. There were no police on my street until they were called the police were at area 1/ube road with the protesters who were putting on white ,while some of them entered streets wit out the white overall(those were the ones throwing teargas )

I am not one to support any party or govt ,..I am only narrating my experience and it's not compulsory you believe ,you can look and pass if u dnt believe.
Meanwhile tgis isn't the first time they re having such movement in central area, all of the ones they have had in this neighbourhood has been so far peaceful until ystoday's bt it's not the same for every area ...

All I am saying is if they have issues with the govt they should face them and protest in NASS,Federal secretariat or courts not in residential areas and risk the life's of innocent people who dnt even know the history of their issues. I am supporting no govt,no religion or tribe ..I belong to 1 nigeria
Re: How Police Saved Us From Shiites Protesters Today At Garki Area 2 Abuja by perry2020(f): 7:44am On Jan 11, 2018
dokiOloye:
So,according to this tale of yours ,d shias,not d police, came with tear gas and were throwing it into houses and under cars ba?

Kindly watch the video before you ask me crystal clear questions
Re: How Police Saved Us From Shiites Protesters Today At Garki Area 2 Abuja by perry2020(f): 7:44am On Jan 11, 2018
dokiOloye:

Kindly watch the video before you ask me crystal clear questions

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Headlines And Pictures From A Biafran News Paper / BREAKING: I Have Not Resigned, Says Suspended CJN Onnoghen / Result Coming In !!!! Atiku Leading In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.