Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,327 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Pls Who Else Got This Interview Invite? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Who Else Got This Interview Invite? (908 Views)

Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? / DPR Interview Invite / Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Who Else Got This Interview Invite? by ajoyeleke(m): 3:56pm On Jan 10, 2018
You've been selected for interview,10am on Thurs 11/12/17@P&C office,12, oshin road,opposite lifeforte junior school,bodija ib.No lateness,Come with C.V.Pc6
Re: Pls Who Else Got This Interview Invite? by correctguy101(m): 3:59pm On Jan 10, 2018
ajoyeleke:
You've been selected for interview,10am on Thurs 11/12/17@P&C office,12, oshin road,opposite lifeforte junior school,bodija ib.No lateness,Come with C.V.Pc6

Make sure you check the address out on instant street view.

Waiting for Qatar airways to send me interview messages jor
Re: Pls Who Else Got This Interview Invite? by ajoyeleke(m): 4:28pm On Jan 10, 2018
correctguy101:

Make sure you check the address out on instant street view.

Waiting for Qatar airways to send me interview messages jor

What's instant street view?

Also applied for d Qatar airways ticketing officer
Re: Pls Who Else Got This Interview Invite? by correctguy101(m): 4:56pm On Jan 10, 2018
ajoyeleke:

What's instant street view?

Also applied for d Qatar airways ticketing officer

It's an app for knowing how places look like before going there. It'll show you the exact building even, and the street.

When I went to Airpeace office at Sobo Ikeja, I used it and was able to find my way from shogunle, tho I used Google maps and earth too.

Qatar airways needs ticketing officer?

I must try get my sister in. Hope it's still open?

Paste the complete address let me help you search for the street.
Re: Pls Who Else Got This Interview Invite? by MetroBaba1(m): 8:00pm On Jan 10, 2018
ajoyeleke:

Op, Which Kind Date Be That?
Re: Pls Who Else Got This Interview Invite? by ajoyeleke(m): 9:02pm On Jan 10, 2018
MetroBaba1:

Op, Which Kind Date Be That?

Tnx for drawin my attention to that also

I called the number to make enquiry and d lady DAT picked asked for my name, immediately I mentioned it she said yes I have an interview tomorrow bla bla bla,
Like 2hrs time I called the number again with my mumsi number, wen she picked it she asked for my name again but dis time gave him wrong name (combination of 3 names), she replied yes I av an interview scheduled for tomorrow.

Immediately I said you are a scammer I didn't applied for any job, naso she begin dey stammer say errn maybe I did try olx.

Useless people for just waste my precious time and add to my trauma
Re: Pls Who Else Got This Interview Invite? by MetroBaba1(m): 9:17pm On Jan 10, 2018
ajoyeleke:

Tnx for drawin my attention to that also

I called the number to make enquiry and d lady DAT picked asked for my name, immediately I mentioned it she said yes I have an interview tomorrow bla bla bla,
Like 2hrs time I called the number again with my mumsi number, wen she picked it she asked for my name again but dis time gave him wrong name (combination of 3 names), she replied yes I av an interview scheduled for tomorrow.

Immediately I said you are a scammer I didn't applied for any job, naso she begin dey stammer say errn maybe I did try olx.

Useless people for just waste my precious time and add to my trauma

This Country Is Definitely Filled With Scammers

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy / Latest Vacancies At Guiness Nigeria PLC / MALE Client Support Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.