Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

20 And 18-Year-Old Guys Who Shot Man Dead With Ak47 In Bauchi Arrested By Police - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 20 And 18-Year-Old Guys Who Shot Man Dead With Ak47 In Bauchi Arrested By Police (33214 Views)

Man Cuts Off 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part For Ritual In Bauchi, Arrested (Pix) / Gang Kept 14-Year-Old Girl As Sex Slave In Bauchi, Arrested By Police / Policeman Shooting At A Cow Shot Man Dead On Christmas Day (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 And 18-Year-Old Guys Who Shot Man Dead With Ak47 In Bauchi Arrested By Police by DONADAMS(m): 6:28pm On Jan 10, 2018
no pity for criminals kill em all
Re: 20 And 18-Year-Old Guys Who Shot Man Dead With Ak47 In Bauchi Arrested By Police by correctguy101(m): 6:28pm On Jan 10, 2018
It's these same. brainless or should I say brain dead youths the ogas on top use to cause havoc and kill anyone who opposes them.

Don't these idiots know they're also a problem to the progress of the country? Don't they know they ought to help us shoot those old fools in the face? For just peanuts, these foolish children would carry assault riffles and sell both their future and that of their unborn children and start causing havoc, assassinating any opposer of their perceived master.

Watch how ineptly the police will handle this. Shouldn't they know these little boys have sponsors? Shouldn't they use them to trap their sponsors.

Oh, I forget, their bosses too are under the thumb of these same sponsors.
That's why I told my soldier friend that they're the ones protecting the idiots spoiling this country. They're instrumental in the dilapidated state of the country.

We need to understand that we save and protect ourselves, no one can.

Nigeria need a serious, swift and if possible violent revolution to topple the moronic"yes sirs" we have as leaders. The entire leadership should be rounded up and sent to an asylum.

And this must be accomplished swiftly. Even our dear Seun is being threatened too.
Re: 20 And 18-Year-Old Guys Who Shot Man Dead With Ak47 In Bauchi Arrested By Police by justuschi50: 6:45pm On Jan 10, 2018
causes of unemployment and illiteracy
Re: 20 And 18-Year-Old Guys Who Shot Man Dead With Ak47 In Bauchi Arrested By Police by boiz2men(m): 6:51pm On Jan 10, 2018
jerrybakermillz:
North again

Trust me this is no news ,in 3month's time these boiz2men will be enlisted into the Nigeria Army

Trust me their forms is ready and they don't need to go through training again since they can fire a gun already

Nigerians please meet General Aliyu Saudi Sanusi and General Mustafa Daura Lai, been in active services since the age of 18 and 20 respectively and decorated with a Valor medallions each

Huh undecided
Re: 20 And 18-Year-Old Guys Who Shot Man Dead With Ak47 In Bauchi Arrested By Police by kode12: 7:25pm On Jan 10, 2018
When will the nation's security apparatus begin to earnestly clamp down on all these local gun manufacturers. It's already a problem dealing with guns being smuggled into the country through our borders by certain high ranking unscrupulous elements in the society,but do we yet still go on to compound the situation by allowing the local manufacturers have a field day?? Very soon Nigeria may have more guns per person than there's even bible or quran
Re: 20 And 18-Year-Old Guys Who Shot Man Dead With Ak47 In Bauchi Arrested By Police by limamintruth: 7:38pm On Jan 10, 2018
sarrki:
I begin to be scared completely now

Serious

Nigeria is not safe anymore

That's just the honest truth.
Re: 20 And 18-Year-Old Guys Who Shot Man Dead With Ak47 In Bauchi Arrested By Police by Awoleesu(m): 7:48pm On Jan 10, 2018
sarrki:
Serious
You never 'scared', you Jas begin...
Re: 20 And 18-Year-Old Guys Who Shot Man Dead With Ak47 In Bauchi Arrested By Police by oooduancalmdown: 7:49pm On Jan 10, 2018
sarrki:
Serious
Mr one Nigerianist, you no know before?
Re: 20 And 18-Year-Old Guys Who Shot Man Dead With Ak47 In Bauchi Arrested By Police by dsocioemmy(m): 7:59pm On Jan 10, 2018
When someone who committed murder is smiling for the camera, then we are living in borrowed times..
Re: 20 And 18-Year-Old Guys Who Shot Man Dead With Ak47 In Bauchi Arrested By Police by Firefire(m): 8:28pm On Jan 10, 2018
sarrki:

Serious

Na now you know abi?
Re: 20 And 18-Year-Old Guys Who Shot Man Dead With Ak47 In Bauchi Arrested By Police by Applaner: 8:39pm On Jan 10, 2018
sai baba
Re: 20 And 18-Year-Old Guys Who Shot Man Dead With Ak47 In Bauchi Arrested By Police by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
sarrki:

Serious

Are you for real? Did you just know ? You are northerner iam sure you know the high rate of drug use,senseless killings,rape ,robberies ..so what are you now saying ?
Re: 20 And 18-Year-Old Guys Who Shot Man Dead With Ak47 In Bauchi Arrested By Police by Flaghouse1: 9:13pm On Jan 10, 2018
sarrki:

Serious

Are you serious shocked. Very surprise at your comment above, Nigeria is one of the safest country in the world,have you been to. Afganistan,Syria then you will know. What am talking about

[b][/b]To configure your brain to reality Take one tablet in the morning and Night you Will feel better in less than 3 days

Re: 20 And 18-Year-Old Guys Who Shot Man Dead With Ak47 In Bauchi Arrested By Police by phreakabit(m): 10:39pm On Jan 10, 2018
Fake story.... Una no arrest anybody.
The guns in display aren't AK47s.
Lying, conniving, fulani aiding military.
Re: 20 And 18-Year-Old Guys Who Shot Man Dead With Ak47 In Bauchi Arrested By Police by Buffalo2(m): 12:27am On Jan 11, 2018
Guns are even cheaper than walking sticks in Nigeria nowadays. Na wha ooo
Re: 20 And 18-Year-Old Guys Who Shot Man Dead With Ak47 In Bauchi Arrested By Police by zealadjay(m): 1:12am On Jan 11, 2018
The new despirados in town... Hehehehehehehehehehe

Re: 20 And 18-Year-Old Guys Who Shot Man Dead With Ak47 In Bauchi Arrested By Police by 4koff: 3:15am On Jan 11, 2018
Alexander001:
zHow them take get A.K not even awka made?

Na wa what are you on about? Can't you see that the these are awka made Revolver Rifle that can use AK47 bullets not BB bullets. This is Awka AK47 with Revolving cartridge as Magazine. I applaud the ingenuity of whoever made those Rifles, e try.
Re: 20 And 18-Year-Old Guys Who Shot Man Dead With Ak47 In Bauchi Arrested By Police by tlurdy: 6:20am On Jan 13, 2018
Omo I tire for this country now !!! Everywhere killing .. God i pray to safe many life dis year

(1) (2) (Reply)

Michael Iorkohol Begged Me To Kill Him, He Was In Secret Society- Murder Suspect / People Killed By NSCDC Officer In Gombe During Boy’s Brigade Standoff (Graphic) / Zambian Man Runs Out Of Church To Catch Thief Who Tried To Steal His Bicycle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.