Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Man Cuts Off 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part For Ritual In Bauchi, Arrested (Pix) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Cuts Off 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part For Ritual In Bauchi, Arrested (Pix) (37754 Views)

Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan / Gang Kept 14-Year-Old Girl As Sex Slave In Bauchi, Arrested By Police / Three Hunters Who Killed Antelopes In Bauchi Arrested & Jailed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Cuts Off 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part For Ritual In Bauchi, Arrested (Pix) by CallMeDrino: 8:31am On Jan 03, 2021
The Bauchi State Police Command has arrested one Adamu Abdul Ra’uf of Gandu Jama’are, 20, for allegedly cutting off the private part of a 6-year-old girl for ritual,Igbere TV reports.

The Command's Spokesman, DSP Ahmed Mohammed Wakil, who disclosed this on Friday, January 1, 2021, said the suspect was arrested following a report to the police by the child's aunt after she was found in a pool of blood. .

"On the 30/12/2020 at about 1720 hrs one Hafsatu Wada ‘F’ of zango jama'are LGA reported at jama’are police station that her niece Safarau Mohammed (not real name) ‘f‘ aged 6yrs of the same address was found crying in a pool of blood," said Wakil.

"Upon receipt of the complaint, patrol team led by the DPO Jama’are Division visited the scene and the victim was rushed to General Hospital Jama’are where the Doctor confirmed that her private part has been cut off with a sharp object. The victim was immediately referred to FMC Azare for more medical response,"

"During investigation, One Adamu Abdul Ra’uf aged 20yrs of Gandu Jama’are was arrested. On interrogation, the suspect freely confessed to have conspired with one Abdulkadir wada haladu of Chikamidari area of jama’are to perpetrate the crime." he added.

The said Abdulkadir is currently at large but necessary measures have been put in place for possible and immediate apprehension. Meanwhile, investigation is still on going.

Meanwhile, the Commissioner of Police CP Lawan Tanko Jimeta directed that the case to be transferred to SCID for discreet investigation.

https://igberetvnews.com/1377717/man-cuts-6-year-old-girls-private-part-ritual-bauchi-arrested-photo/

2 Shares

Re: Man Cuts Off 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part For Ritual In Bauchi, Arrested (Pix) by Nwodosis(m): 8:32am On Jan 03, 2021
The blame goes to the people brainwashing others into believing in human money rituals! If the money ritual is real, how come that the people that prepares the rituals want to get paid.

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Cuts Off 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part For Ritual In Bauchi, Arrested (Pix) by debbydams(f): 8:33am On Jan 03, 2021
cry
Re: Man Cuts Off 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part For Ritual In Bauchi, Arrested (Pix) by Emyzoloye5(m): 8:35am On Jan 03, 2021
if I mention his real tribe now. .....

you people will say I'm tribalistic

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cuts Off 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part For Ritual In Bauchi, Arrested (Pix) by Norwichsailor(m): 8:38am On Jan 03, 2021
Emyzoloye5:

No neeed to mention tribe, every tribe has people guilty of doing this gory act of ritual and blood money. I don't know what will harden someone's mind to cut a fellow innocent human like cow just for money that u can die anytime and leave.

22 Likes

Re: Man Cuts Off 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part For Ritual In Bauchi, Arrested (Pix) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:41am On Jan 03, 2021
WTF shocked
Re: Man Cuts Off 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part For Ritual In Bauchi, Arrested (Pix) by chatinent: 8:44am On Jan 03, 2021
Devil.
Re: Man Cuts Off 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part For Ritual In Bauchi, Arrested (Pix) by Emyzoloye5(m): 8:45am On Jan 03, 2021
Norwichsailor:

No neeed to mention tribe, every tribe has people guilty of doing this gory act of ritual and blood money. I don't know what will harden someone's mind to cut a fellow innocent human like cow just for money that u can die anytime and leave.

you said it all Sha .......

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cuts Off 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part For Ritual In Bauchi, Arrested (Pix) by Tolexander: 8:46am On Jan 03, 2021
Private part of a 6year old girl cut off or the devil cut off a part of the body of a 6year old girl?

Cos I’m wondering what makes up the private part of a 6year old girl that can be cut off. Had it been a 6year old boy, it is understandable.

Only a foolish person will go on that assignment of search for the private part of a 6year old girl to cut and such a foolish man should not be allowed to exist in a human society

3 Likes

Re: Man Cuts Off 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part For Ritual In Bauchi, Arrested (Pix) by chigoziri2403(m): 10:45am On Jan 03, 2021
He should come and cut my own for rituals and pay me 10billiion
Re: Man Cuts Off 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part For Ritual In Bauchi, Arrested (Pix) by Nicepoker(m): 12:38pm On Jan 03, 2021
Wetin him de wear sef.
Re: Man Cuts Off 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part For Ritual In Bauchi, Arrested (Pix) by PinkPill(f): 1:43pm On Jan 03, 2021
angry How come nobody has said

"FEAR MEN"?

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Cuts Off 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part For Ritual In Bauchi, Arrested (Pix) by okiki20593: 1:50pm On Jan 03, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Man Cuts Off 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part For Ritual In Bauchi, Arrested (Pix) by KingLennon(m): 8:53pm On Jan 03, 2021
The pain that little girl is facing now is unbearable. I feel for her this moment...

God have mercy on humans abeg cuz they are terrible

3 Likes

Re: Man Cuts Off 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part For Ritual In Bauchi, Arrested (Pix) by brownemmanuel43(m): 8:54pm On Jan 03, 2021
We r looking for companies n cooperative societies that want to buy n share RICE for their staffs this season.

50Kg bag is 22,500

Min order: 5 bags

Re: Man Cuts Off 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part For Ritual In Bauchi, Arrested (Pix) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 03, 2021
2023 preparation loading
Re: Man Cuts Off 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part For Ritual In Bauchi, Arrested (Pix) by Brandonx(m): 8:54pm On Jan 03, 2021
Why would the thought of money cross his mind at this age undecided is he possessed?
Re: Man Cuts Off 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part For Ritual In Bauchi, Arrested (Pix) by Buomo76: 8:54pm On Jan 03, 2021
Chisos see wickedness
Re: Man Cuts Off 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part For Ritual In Bauchi, Arrested (Pix) by pretydiva(f): 8:54pm On Jan 03, 2021
After God, fear men. Their heart is desperately wicked

5 Likes

Re: Man Cuts Off 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part For Ritual In Bauchi, Arrested (Pix) by Kingluqman(m): 8:54pm On Jan 03, 2021
Arewa amaka grin

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts Off 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part For Ritual In Bauchi, Arrested (Pix) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 03, 2021
I am not understanding
What's a 20yrs old doing with rituals?
These trend of yahoo yahoo intimidation and Harrasment won't end well..
In the nearest future, we will have many mad elders roaming the street due to the way karma will be dealing with lots of people..

On this note,
I NO DO YAHOO AGAIN.. I BE DEY CONSIDER AM BEFORE BUT AFTER READING THAT DREYTON STORY AND ONE THAT GRACED FRONTPAGE SOME DAYS AGO, DEVIL WILL GIVE YOU FOWL AND DEMAND A WHOLE COMMUNITY FROM YOU WHEN YOU SUPPOSE TO START ENJOYING YOUR LIFE..

Re: Man Cuts Off 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part For Ritual In Bauchi, Arrested (Pix) by Legalcriminal: 8:55pm On Jan 03, 2021
Werey still dey pose like say he wan do photoshoot
Re: Man Cuts Off 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part For Ritual In Bauchi, Arrested (Pix) by Charmingrascal(m): 8:55pm On Jan 03, 2021
Emyzoloye5:

Go get a life Just yesterday I advised you to stop this infantility.
How old are you?

4 Likes

Re: Man Cuts Off 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part For Ritual In Bauchi, Arrested (Pix) by shantti(m): 8:56pm On Jan 03, 2021
Nwodosis:
The blame goes to the people brainwashing others into believing in human money rituals! If the money rituals is real, how come that the people that prepares the rituals want to get paid.

Money ritual is very very real, but is not free, the price to pay for it is very horrible that is why a typical babalawo would rather prefer to get paid than do it

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts Off 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part For Ritual In Bauchi, Arrested (Pix) by West2019(m): 8:58pm On Jan 03, 2021
chigoziri2403:
He should come and cut my own for rituals and pay me 10billiion
you will later die in 3days time nah
Re: Man Cuts Off 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part For Ritual In Bauchi, Arrested (Pix) by Omoslim26: 8:58pm On Jan 03, 2021
Bad
Re: Man Cuts Off 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part For Ritual In Bauchi, Arrested (Pix) by AfonjaConehead: 8:58pm On Jan 03, 2021
Emyzoloye5:

baaaahahahahahahahahhaahahHahahAaaaa... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nurse Arrested For Stealing New Baby In Ogun (Pictured) / How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) / I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.