Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

PHOTOS: Lateef Ambudu, 16-year-old Boy From Edo State, Builds Nice Mud House - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / PHOTOS: Lateef Ambudu, 16-year-old Boy From Edo State, Builds Nice Mud House (599 Views)

Philanthropist Relocates Abia Woman From A Mud House To A New House (Photos ) / Tree Fell On Woman's Mud House In Imo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Lateef Ambudu, 16-year-old Boy From Edo State, Builds Nice Mud House by MissEdified(f): 4:24pm On Jan 10, 2018
A young Nigerian teenager has inspired a lot of Nigerians after he built a house. The 16-year-old boy who built the nice mud house with clay in Edo state was captured n camera after the house was done. The 16-year-old boy identified as Lateef Ambudu showed his talent in construction by building a house with clay.

wwww.newshelmng.com came across the story of the young boy after a video of him surfaced on Facebook. In the video, Ambudu was seen standing beside the nice mud house as he was filmed by residents in his area.

The one story house was nicely constructed with a stairs, two pillars, a roof and so many other essentials needed to present a perfect building. Nigerians are really talented. Many teenagers have been discovered making their creative ideas into reality.

They have given their minds the ability to imagine and put their imaginations into incredible realities.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/01/photos-lateef-ambudu-16-year-old-boy.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: PHOTOS: Lateef Ambudu, 16-year-old Boy From Edo State, Builds Nice Mud House by AntiWailer: 4:26pm On Jan 10, 2018
undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Lateef Ambudu, 16-year-old Boy From Edo State, Builds Nice Mud House by Emerikoss: 4:32pm On Jan 10, 2018
This kind mud house shagrin anyway keep it up boy
Re: PHOTOS: Lateef Ambudu, 16-year-old Boy From Edo State, Builds Nice Mud House by sarrki(m): 4:33pm On Jan 10, 2018
He needs to be chained

Even the op

I myself that comment on this thread

In short anyone that opens this thread
Re: PHOTOS: Lateef Ambudu, 16-year-old Boy From Edo State, Builds Nice Mud House by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 10, 2018
angry

∆ This house self ∆
Re: PHOTOS: Lateef Ambudu, 16-year-old Boy From Edo State, Builds Nice Mud House by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 10, 2018
sarrki:
He needs to be chained

Even the op

I myself that comment on this thread

In short anyone that opens this thread

angry

∆ So don't generalise it!

Because I'm an exception and few others that think they are. ∆

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Land Use Charge : Does The Rich Cry Wolf? / Standard Building Designs And Project Management - GSHELTERS / Property With C Of O In Lagos With High ROI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.