Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters (43445 Views)

"Umahi Abandoned Us" - Families Of 10 Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Pic / New Nigerian Army Uniform To Send Signals When A Soldier Is In Danger / Army Launches Operation Crocodile Smile In Cross River, Ayade Rocks Army Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters by SalamRushdie: 5:22pm On Jan 10, 2018
Samtob90:

Hope you have been born during the era of Goodluck where civilian jtf was formed to fight bokoharam

Is Civilian JTF not still fighting Bokoharam?

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters by Princeadebayo11(m): 5:27pm On Jan 10, 2018
alade112:
If I'm to give this guy an award, I will give him the most useless governor in South West Nigeria. That's the only award he deserves..
your own brain is full of hair cream

3 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters by kelechi17(m): 5:33pm On Jan 10, 2018
alade112:

Ipob abusing someone. Madam face your Abia politis I didn't say SE read well. I don't have your time.
idiot
Re: Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters by GoldNiagara(m): 5:34pm On Jan 10, 2018
post=64071047:
With the recent activities of Fulani herdsmen across the country, The Ekiti state governor, Governor Ayodele Fayose met with local hunters to charge them on the protection of the local people in the state.

The message was simple: Don't take laws into your hands, but defend Ekiti and its people.

Photos from the meeting below:

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/01/photos-gov-fayose-rocks-army-uniform-as.html

I expected the military to have arrested him and make him do frog jump for rocking camouflage,if it was an ordinary man on the street,they would have messed him up.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters by Fhemmmy: 5:36pm On Jan 10, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Nigeria under Buhari is just becoming lawless by the day , now state governors have resorted to depending on hunters for security since the govt in the middle no longer guarantees security for any person except Fulani herdsmen

And what should Buhari have done to make a governor not employ those guys . . . . How come Lagos is not under buhari employing the local hunters or some other states?
Re: Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters by Fhemmmy: 5:37pm On Jan 10, 2018
GoldNiagara:

I expected the military to have arrested him and make him do frog jump for rocking camouflage,if it was an ordinary man on the street,they would have messed him up.

I do agree with this because i believe it is against the law of the nation
Re: Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters by deomelllo: 5:38pm On Jan 10, 2018
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6464481_1_jpeg83b5009e040969ee7b60362ad7426573

The only thing the clown was interested in was the camera and he made sure to ignore the crowd and face the camera man directly grin grin grin grin

. grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters by SalamRushdie: 5:38pm On Jan 10, 2018
Fhemmmy:

And what should Buhari have done to make a governor not employ those guys . . . . How come Lagos is not under buhari employing the local hunters or some other states?

Is there an anti grazing law in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters by deomelllo: 5:39pm On Jan 10, 2018
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6467257_fatose_jpeg1e91629f08b976e29f3136a355b6a313

Even firefighters no fit do their job in peace because of this clown's roadside show and comedy.

He even made sure the cameraman climb on top fire engine with him to take pictures of his stupidity for his mediocre mentality supporters on NL/Internet..

Talk about governance miss road..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters by escohido1(m): 5:44pm On Jan 10, 2018
This is what sister Ortom of Benue state should have done.
Ride on the people's governor

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters by kristisking(m): 5:47pm On Jan 10, 2018
alade112:
If I'm to give this guy an award, I will give him the most useless governor in South West Nigeria. That's the only award he deserves..
'Ode', oloriburuku, omoshi', To hell with you and your award. We love his bold moves unlike your clueless president

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters by ElPhoche(m): 5:56pm On Jan 10, 2018
GEJisBOKO:
no governor in the entire Igboland has half of fayose's balls.
True talk, I be nwafo Igbo but na true talk you talk. All of them are more inclined to showing to showing their backs for the central goverment to play with
Re: Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters by magzey: 5:58pm On Jan 10, 2018
ARMY UNIFORM? grin grin grin

Re: Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters by Afromalaika(m): 6:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
alade112:

You are the most useless commentator on NL.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters by LZAA: 6:02pm On Jan 10, 2018
Samtob90:

Hope you have been born during the era of Goodluck where civilian jtf was formed to fight bokoharam
the era wen army officers confessed to be aiding boko bois and were opposing ihejirika and rejecting postings?
oh we were dia bro
Re: Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters by faithsystem(f): 6:02pm On Jan 10, 2018
is this not an impersonation? biko nu
Re: Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters by benzion72(m): 6:05pm On Jan 10, 2018
How did we get here? PMB will one day account for blood spilled under him. The most unfortunate thing is that he has never openly condemned his kinsmen marauders

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters by ratcock: 6:06pm On Jan 10, 2018
Yoruba leader.
Re: Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters by henrysam(m): 6:07pm On Jan 10, 2018
alade112:
And what Wil Buhari get. The most incompetent president in the whole universe
Re: Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters by PreferedOne: 6:12pm On Jan 10, 2018
PETER AYODELE FAYOSE I THANK GOD FOR YOUR LIFE AND HIS GRACE UPON YOU. BLESSED ARE THOSE WHOSE PEOPLE YOU ARE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters by alade112(m): 6:12pm On Jan 10, 2018
henrysam:

And what Wil Buhari get. The most incompetent president in the whole universe
Yes! I'm not a supporter of these politicians. What I'm i gaining from them nothing. Infact if you have what's more than incompetent give it to him.
Re: Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters by FisifunKododada: 6:13pm On Jan 10, 2018
The gathering of REAL men - not the useless pot bellied fools that parade themselves as leaders!

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters by iamrealdeji(m): 6:13pm On Jan 10, 2018
this guy s no doubt the best governor in Nigeria today
Re: Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters by kinibigdeal(m): 6:16pm On Jan 10, 2018
ExAngel007:
with these guns

After two round of shots , u are helpless

Don't underrate them, they have what is beyond that gun

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters by Ebios(m): 6:25pm On Jan 10, 2018
alade112:
who is even talking....gera way...
Ur opinion does not hold water.
If we have just 5 of his type in Nigeria.Buhari will not be forming as a god shielding his murdrous tribe...n ur here ranting rubbish when a governor is doing everything to protect his state.U are happy when farm owners are killed abi?
Just shift....

OOOOOO God...
When will u deal with Buhari the way YOU dealt with Pharaoh?

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters by Smooyis(m): 6:35pm On Jan 10, 2018
Uyeye:
wink

in preparation of any unforeseen event!
Shebi grin
Re: Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters by orjaha(m): 6:35pm On Jan 10, 2018
Ogboju ode ni Igbo irumole

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters by vaca1: 6:41pm On Jan 10, 2018
alade112:

Ipob abusing someone. Madam face your Abia politics I didn't say SE read well. I don't have your time.
sharrap there. you've lost it.
Re: Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters by decasey(m): 6:52pm On Jan 10, 2018
alade112:
because he said his pple should defend dere self, so u want ur useless fulanis 2 start killing dem b4 he can be proactive, idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters by Nagazi(m): 6:56pm On Jan 10, 2018
alade112:
You talked senselessly. The Governor has taken the most reasonable decision in recent times.
Re: Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:13pm On Jan 10, 2018
alade112:

Fayose can't be rated for criminal awards, by criminals and for criminals.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters by tonytony208(m): 7:18pm On Jan 10, 2018
Fayose knows that the police /military is compromised

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"If President Buhari Doesn't Win 2019 Election I Will Kill Myself" - Man (Photo) / Trump's Acquittal: Femi Fani-Kayode FFK Reacts / Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.