Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Only 24 Candidates In Zamfara Passed 2017 Nov/Dec NECO GCE - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Only 24 Candidates In Zamfara Passed 2017 Nov/Dec NECO GCE (12655 Views)

Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB / This Animal Lives For Only 24 Hours// Shortest Life Span Ever�� / Top Ten Institutions Chosen As First Choice By Candidates In 2018 UTME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only 24 Candidates In Zamfara Passed 2017 Nov/Dec NECO GCE by Danelo(m): 7:53am On Jan 11, 2018
It's not a breaking news when a dog bites a man n vice versa.
Re: Only 24 Candidates In Zamfara Passed 2017 Nov/Dec NECO GCE by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 11, 2018
Not so good....
Re: Only 24 Candidates In Zamfara Passed 2017 Nov/Dec NECO GCE by Hafeezson(m): 7:57am On Jan 11, 2018
OVA200:
Am more concerned by their turn up rate, imagine only 186 student sat for the exam that shows they are not ready to learn in that state.
The case that we (ZAMFARAS) have less concern interm of Nov/Dec NECO
hint: not that we are not ready to learn bros.
Re: Only 24 Candidates In Zamfara Passed 2017 Nov/Dec NECO GCE by segneyukk(m): 7:59am On Jan 11, 2018
Upon say na board them de write the answr put for them.... Hausas sha..
Re: Only 24 Candidates In Zamfara Passed 2017 Nov/Dec NECO GCE by Hafeezson(m): 7:59am On Jan 11, 2018
olayinkajnr:
Not surprised. Lived in Zamfara for 4 years +. The only reason majority (not all) of the youths go to school is because of scholarship that the SG do pay every session.

It's just like paying them to go to school.
Na lie jor, where in ZAMFARA did you live? beside we are not given any scholarship in our state
Re: Only 24 Candidates In Zamfara Passed 2017 Nov/Dec NECO GCE by Hafeezson(m): 8:01am On Jan 11, 2018
myners007:
im sure dat 90% of d successful ones are southerners residents in d state
May be 95% sef, we zamfaras have less concern about Private NECO
Re: Only 24 Candidates In Zamfara Passed 2017 Nov/Dec NECO GCE by AnodaIT(m): 8:03am On Jan 11, 2018
One of them would be a Permanent Secretary in the federal ministry of finance
The other, a director in NNPC

Quota system

1 Like

Re: Only 24 Candidates In Zamfara Passed 2017 Nov/Dec NECO GCE by sulakishop(m): 8:05am On Jan 11, 2018
Let's merge them to Ekiti state
Re: Only 24 Candidates In Zamfara Passed 2017 Nov/Dec NECO GCE by Chukazu: 8:09am On Jan 11, 2018
That is the home of Sharia in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Only 24 Candidates In Zamfara Passed 2017 Nov/Dec NECO GCE by Harrynight(m): 8:11am On Jan 11, 2018
and i wonder how they manage to pass Junior WAEC
Re: Only 24 Candidates In Zamfara Passed 2017 Nov/Dec NECO GCE by uu2712: 8:18am On Jan 11, 2018
I agree completely with the long note . Untill these people understand the need for education Nigeria will remain static. It is noteworthy that the last administration realized tat and worked towards education for the region but was thwarted by their "big men" who saw that as the end to their lordship over the uninformed masses.

We must help Nigeria by insisting on merit so that their "big men " will be forced to channel resources to education and not religion.
Re: Only 24 Candidates In Zamfara Passed 2017 Nov/Dec NECO GCE by TONYE001(m): 8:18am On Jan 11, 2018
Hafeezson:

May be 95% sef, we zamfaras have less concern about Private NECO

The issue IS NOT the number of candidates that wrote the exam. Our concern is the percent of the candidates that passed. It is way TOO POOR. It tells a lot about the level of education in your state.

According to the post, only 12.9% passed; this is not even up to "half of the half.."

From the provided data, it implies that only 1.29 (i.e. 1...heck, let's just say 2) person(s) passed the exam in every 10....assuming only 10 persons sat for the exam. You get the picture now, yes?

Something is not just right, sir.

2 Likes

Re: Only 24 Candidates In Zamfara Passed 2017 Nov/Dec NECO GCE by showeah: 8:21am On Jan 11, 2018
Statsocial:
Lalasticlala

We need to realise that until Northern Nigeria gets enlightened and properly educated then we are going no where as a Nation. You can sit down in South West Or South East and be making mockery of the North's illiteracy and severely poor education but realise that they are the ones with the highest votes in any election, realise that by virtue of quota they must get federal jobs even if unqualified, they send more than half of our legislators to NASS. They constitute a large chunk of the Executive portfolio and appointments. If they are not educated enough to demand good governance or exposed enough to see how incompetent our leaders are in comparison to other nations then there is no way we can get out of the horrid situation we are in this country...

Any nation that must thrive must have citizens that are very impatient with poor and mediocre leadership. Citizens that can easily flip their support. Citizens that can put their elected officials on their toes. Unfortunately only Lagosians can still partly boast of these attributes. But Northern Nigerian is generally worse off than the South-the North is too Religious, Tribal, loyal, patient and mediocre. All attributes that emanates from a lack of exposure and proper education which unfortunately encourages the worst of society to reach out for public service.....and these is the only reason you have fools like Yerima(a pedophile) would have ever served in office.

i dont understand you by what you just said above, so we should stop going to school to enable them catch up? or we should buy data for them to go online and start getting information? they prefer going to Arabic school than going for western education, so what can we do? absolutely nothing.
Re: Only 24 Candidates In Zamfara Passed 2017 Nov/Dec NECO GCE by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 11, 2018
kimbraa:
You were making sense 'till you wrote that rubbish.
Do mention any other state that is easily dissatisfied with poor leadership? Is it Ekiti, Imo, Delta or even Osun? The only state I know where it may be risky for you to perform below the expectations of the people is still Lagos.
Re: Only 24 Candidates In Zamfara Passed 2017 Nov/Dec NECO GCE by IYANGBALI: 8:34am On Jan 11, 2018
Ajepako lala funjosh aminat508 mukina2 rokiatu and adiemus, how market now? F9s as usual
Re: Only 24 Candidates In Zamfara Passed 2017 Nov/Dec NECO GCE by Uchemus(m): 8:39am On Jan 11, 2018
Shawnnn01:
Waiting to read from our esteemed chest beating eastern brothers now that Anambra as been depose of the number one position. I hope they will vilify Obiano as much as they do Okorocha for destroying Anambra’s education.

This topic should not be about Zamafara as that state as always been a failed state in education long before the coming of Dan Fodio n so shall it remain till eternity.

The thread is about how our chestbeating bother from Alaigbo lost the number one, two, n three positions in the same examination they were tops the previous years or is the news from Lagos Ibadan media propaganda machinery again since Igbos are not top ?

I would like to believe you still have something left (no matter how small) in that head of yours, at least something that'll tell you not to post at all instead of posting garbage..

1 Like

Re: Only 24 Candidates In Zamfara Passed 2017 Nov/Dec NECO GCE by DoTheNeedful: 8:42am On Jan 11, 2018
Shawnnn01:
Waiting to read from our esteemed chest beating eastern brothers now that Anambra as been depose of the number one position. I hope they will vilify Obiano as much as they do Okorocha for destroying Anambra’s education.

This topic should not be about Zamafara as that state as always been a failed state in education long before the coming of Dan Fodio n so shall it remain till eternity.

The thread is about how our chestbeating bother from Alaigbo lost the number one, two, n three positions in the same examination they were tops the previous years or is the news from Lagos Ibadan media propaganda machinery again since Igbos are not top ?

The SW has the history of having the best performances in WAEC and JAMB but they slept only for the past 5 years or so. They are just reclaiming their position.

1 Like

Re: Only 24 Candidates In Zamfara Passed 2017 Nov/Dec NECO GCE by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 11, 2018
Statsocial:

Do mention any other state that is easily dissatisfied with poor leadership? Is it Ekiti, Imo, Delta or even Osun? The only state I know where it may be risky for you to perform below the expectations of the people is still Lagos.
Is Lagos State what it is simply because its government is working?. The answer is NO because individuals made it what it looks like to an extent. We know the present governor is building social infrastructures but there's no difference between its past governors to that of other states. Just thank God it's the commercial hub of Nigeria.

Your previous comment was laced with tribal sentiment where you compared the illiteracy rate of Northern Nigeria to Southern while Western wasn't mentioned.

2 Likes

Re: Only 24 Candidates In Zamfara Passed 2017 Nov/Dec NECO GCE by olayinkajnr(m): 8:48am On Jan 11, 2018
Hafeezson:

Na lie jor, where in ZAMFARA did you live? beside we are not given any scholarship in our state

Lol, you didn't ask me where, you just rebuffed my statement. I said lived in Zamfara for 4years +. What is the past tense there that you don't understand?

Talata Mafara Local Government.

And virtual every students in AGP are paid scholarship every session and their school fees if at all they pay is 1/4 of what non indigenes pay. This is a fact that you can't call a lie.

Apart from that, every student in Agwaragi Secondary School have their WAEC/NECO paid by the State government and other philanthropist and that's how it is in every state government school in the state.

If at all you live in Zamfara and you are not aware, it's because you didn't try to take advantage of the so called scholarship. But trust me, there is. Every session, list of students are published in their schools with their account number in front of it to confirm if it's correct or not before payment is made to them. This is what I've seen and experienced first hand.

2 Likes

Re: Only 24 Candidates In Zamfara Passed 2017 Nov/Dec NECO GCE by showghan(m): 8:49am On Jan 11, 2018
Dem know book? No be herdsmen dem be?

1 Like

Re: Only 24 Candidates In Zamfara Passed 2017 Nov/Dec NECO GCE by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:58am On Jan 11, 2018
western education is not meant for nomads just leave them the way Allah want them... after all Moham-MAD is an Arabic illiterate

1 Like

Re: Only 24 Candidates In Zamfara Passed 2017 Nov/Dec NECO GCE by karimcarim(m): 8:59am On Jan 11, 2018
If we are to confirm those 24 candidate, they may not be indigene of the state. grin[sub][/sub]

1 Like

Re: Only 24 Candidates In Zamfara Passed 2017 Nov/Dec NECO GCE by OhiOfIhima: 9:09am On Jan 11, 2018
No surprise at all, my sister just served there and came back December last yr, I heard a lot.. where a graduate can not even speak English.

1 Like

Re: Only 24 Candidates In Zamfara Passed 2017 Nov/Dec NECO GCE by joinnow: 9:16am On Jan 11, 2018
shocked
Re: Only 24 Candidates In Zamfara Passed 2017 Nov/Dec NECO GCE by Snow02: 9:17am On Jan 11, 2018
more people would have passed if the questions were about bombing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only 24 Candidates In Zamfara Passed 2017 Nov/Dec NECO GCE by Martin0(m): 9:20am On Jan 11, 2018
Zamfara state have dull brain's!
I know them well!

1 Like

Re: Only 24 Candidates In Zamfara Passed 2017 Nov/Dec NECO GCE by kenoc: 9:43am On Jan 11, 2018
Please battle with this quote by Mugabe============

African Education System has surprising outcomes. The smartest students pass with 1st Class & get admission to medical & Engineering schools. The 2nd Class Students get MBAs and LLBs to manage the First Class students.The 3rd Class Students enter politics, and rule both 1st and 2nd Class students. The failures join the Army and control politicians who, if they are not happy with, they kick or kill them.....Best of all those who did not attend any school, become prophets & witch doctors, and everybody follows them.

1 Like

Re: Only 24 Candidates In Zamfara Passed 2017 Nov/Dec NECO GCE by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:50am On Jan 11, 2018
kenoc:
Please battle with this quote by Mugabe============

African Education System has surprising outcomes. The smartest students pass with 1st Class & get admission to medical & Engineering schools. The 2nd Class Students get MBAs and LLBs to manage the First Class students.The 3rd Class Students enter politics, and rule both 1st and 2nd Class students. The failures join the Army and control politicians who, if they are not happy with, they kick or kill them.....Best of all those who did not attend any school, become prophets & witch doctors, and everybody follows them.
Robert mugabe has spoken.
Re: Only 24 Candidates In Zamfara Passed 2017 Nov/Dec NECO GCE by Amberon11: 10:59am On Jan 11, 2018
Epic! grin
Snow02:
more people would have passed if the questions were about bombing
Re: Only 24 Candidates In Zamfara Passed 2017 Nov/Dec NECO GCE by BonetEzra(m): 11:00am On Jan 11, 2018
This is what you expect from a state with a funny history of governance.. Introducing sharia in modern democracy and with a current governor following the president up/down like a fly on a cow's tail. I don't expect anything better, it's just so unfortunate cuz these people are already blinded n psyched by these leaders that they see nothing, absolutely nothing in the bad leadership of their leaders and it's so worrying because as a nation we can't really move forward with regions/people thinking and behaving this way.. I don't know how and when we're gonna move passed this, but mehn, we need a miracle from God. God bless Nigeria!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bowen University, Iwo Hints & Tales Wanted / Jamb Result 2013...., No Biometric Verification, No Result..., Jamb Warns. / Lagos To Shut Schools Where Pupils Are Defiled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.