Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,027 members, 7,956,805 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:30 PM

Kehinde Bankole Welcomes A Baby In The UK? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kehinde Bankole Welcomes A Baby In The UK? (26274 Views)

Rita Dominic, Adesua Etomi & Kehinde Bankole's Looks To Lala Akindoju's Wedding / Photos Of Kehinde Bankole And Bolanle Ninalowo On Set / Kehinde Bankole Washing A Mercedes Benz In Sultry Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kehinde Bankole Welcomes A Baby In The UK? by Edonojie007(m): 8:32pm On Jan 10, 2018
favourmic:
Have you noticed one "Mysterious " trend in our kitchens? No matter the amount of spoons we buy they disappear one by one Put one million dozen in the cutlery box, we keep buying more. Where Spoons dey go?
Under Bed,corner Of Fridge,side Of Cupboard,under Sink,inside Car;mostly Under The Back Of Front Seat,office Drawer E.T.C I Go Fit Mention?
Just Start Checking,you May End Up Retrieving Two Full Bucket Of Spoons.

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Bankole Welcomes A Baby In The UK? by engrjacuzzi: 8:34pm On Jan 10, 2018
she resembles damilola adegbite.. she is pretty no be small with good height.

2 Likes

Re: Kehinde Bankole Welcomes A Baby In The UK? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 10, 2018
Adesam09:

Miss tawa from October first..
You will know her if you followed super story series.
Oh! Really? She looks more beautiful in this picture. I like her role in October 1st

Thanks
Re: Kehinde Bankole Welcomes A Baby In The UK? by Femsyn(m): 8:43pm On Jan 10, 2018
Two actresses I've been silently asking God to bless with a child at least. Kehinde Bankole and Funke Akindele. One down, one to go.

I love her acting prowess. She ain't your everyday actress.
Re: Kehinde Bankole Welcomes A Baby In The UK? by Antoeni(m): 8:52pm On Jan 10, 2018
Congratulations Ireti
Re: Kehinde Bankole Welcomes A Baby In The UK? by Henon: 8:56pm On Jan 10, 2018
favourmic:
Have you noticed one "Mysterious " trend in our kitchens? No matter the amount of spoons we buy they disappear one by one Put one million dozen in the cutlery box, we keep buying more. Where Spoons dey go?
The thing tire me o! My own just dey act willy willy.
Re: Kehinde Bankole Welcomes A Baby In The UK? by feyilag(f): 8:59pm On Jan 10, 2018
Give credit t whom it is due, this story was first put up by SDK on her rumor has it section
Re: Kehinde Bankole Welcomes A Baby In The UK? by piagetskinner(m): 9:09pm On Jan 10, 2018
wow...this woman don fat fine fresh
Re: Kehinde Bankole Welcomes A Baby In The UK? by Tobycharles: 9:17pm On Jan 10, 2018
she possessed this responsible look at every gaze even with her mien, I'm really dissapointed she can also thread the pace.
Re: Kehinde Bankole Welcomes A Baby In The UK? by PeacenLove2: 9:51pm On Jan 10, 2018
longlong:
when you solve this mystery please let me know. I have been looking for answers too

I like to know the answer to this too.
Re: Kehinde Bankole Welcomes A Baby In The UK? by sparkleRed(f): 10:21pm On Jan 10, 2018
Re: Kehinde Bankole Welcomes A Baby In The UK? by addey44: 4:18am On Jan 11, 2018
favourmic:
Good observation. However its the forks that surprise me more! The spoons remain a bit longer.

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Bankole Welcomes A Baby In The UK? by PeacenLove2: 8:09am On Jan 11, 2018
addey44:
Good observation. However its the forks that surprise me more! The spoons remain a bit longer.

Maybe it's true when people sleep at night, some mysterious creatures take over the kitchen and cart the cutleries away. I know I've seen a cartoon like that. Having said that, another mystery is what happens to my pegs. I buy new sets like every other month. I buy unique ones in case na my neighbor dey do sharp corner but no! They never turn up anywhere. grin
Re: Kehinde Bankole Welcomes A Baby In The UK? by Blessing008(f): 9:42am On Jan 11, 2018
TOO MANY LIES NOW PUBLISHED IN NAIRALAND. SHOW ME THE PICTURE AND I WILL BELIEVE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Dismisses Engagement Rumors: 'My Ring Finger Is Still Bare' / Bitto Signs Endorsement Deal With Cancer Treatment Fund / Peter Okoye: No One Is Allowed To Visit My House Or Office Without A PVC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.