Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Scammers Now Use Actors And Actress Facebook Page To Scam Victims - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scammers Now Use Actors And Actress Facebook Page To Scam Victims (417 Views)

Investment Scammer (peer 2 Peer) Tried To Add Me To His List Of 25 Scam Victims / Scammers Now Use Date Of Birth As Their New Format Of Lies / Yahoo Boy Who Posed As US Army Officer To Scam Ladies Arrested (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scammers Now Use Actors And Actress Facebook Page To Scam Victims by mikovo2002(m): 6:42pm On Jan 10, 2018
Nigerians have been warned following this method used by internet fraudsters to dupe unsuspecting victims. Some scammers who decided to take their game to another level are now using fake Facebook profiles pretending to be actors and actress to scam their victims by tell to share the information in order to win promo and send their bank details to collect the cash if they win. I fell a victim before l saw same promo on another actress page with same name of winner.

The screenshot containing the Facebook page of different actress facebook page claiming same people won previously.[/b][b]

1 Share

Re: Scammers Now Use Actors And Actress Facebook Page To Scam Victims by mikovo2002(m): 6:48pm On Jan 10, 2018
I shared it, and send my bank details before I noticed same names on the Fake INI Edo fece book page claiming that same people that won. It was then I realized that it is a scam. Beware.
Re: Scammers Now Use Actors And Actress Facebook Page To Scam Victims by ourfather: 7:02pm On Jan 10, 2018
send this post to the backpage please
Re: Scammers Now Use Actors And Actress Facebook Page To Scam Victims by mikovo2002(m): 7:25pm On Jan 10, 2018
ourfather:
send this post to the backpage please
Why?

(1) (Reply)

One Useful Trick You Should Teach Your Child(ren) In Order To Prevent Kidnapping / Breaking News: Former President Olusegun Obasanjo. Letter To President Buhari: / Herdsman Attacks Ondo Woman In Her Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.