Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,420 members, 7,812,236 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Investment Scammer (peer 2 Peer) Tried To Add Me To His List Of 25 Scam Victims - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Investment Scammer (peer 2 Peer) Tried To Add Me To His List Of 25 Scam Victims (391 Views)

Killer Of 25-Year-Old Fuel Station Manager Over N40K, Arrested / Scammers Now Use Actors And Actress Facebook Page To Scam Victims / Police Arrest UNN Graduate Who Uses Sexy Ladies To Scam Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investment Scammer (peer 2 Peer) Tried To Add Me To His List Of 25 Scam Victims by Eim9(m): 4:03pm On Feb 07, 2021
So, apparently a lady contacted me that she just got scammed and lost about 50k to one cash chain investment. Apparently, there is a real and fake one. I then approached the scammer and guess what. I caught him and reported him to the anti fraud department of the bank, we confronted him after weeks and the video below shows how I caught him and what was done to him.

Have you even been a victim to these type of scams, Share your experience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URpyoxoAWXM
Click here to watch the video. Pls everyone needs to be aware of this, it is becoming rampant and people are falling for it
Re: Investment Scammer (peer 2 Peer) Tried To Add Me To His List Of 25 Scam Victims by Eim9(m): 3:42am On Feb 08, 2021
Don't forget to share this so everyone will be aware
Eim9:
So, apparently a lady contacted me that she just got scammed and lost about 50k to one cash chain investment. Apparently, there is a real and fake one. I then approached the scammer and guess what. I caught him and reported him to the anti fraud department of the bank, we confronted him after weeks and the video below shows how I caught him and what was done to him.

Have you even been a victim to these type of scams, Share your experience.

Quickly Click here to watch the video. Pls everyone needs to be aware of this, it is becoming rampant and people are falling for it
Re: Investment Scammer (peer 2 Peer) Tried To Add Me To His List Of 25 Scam Victims by Eim9(m): 3:44am On Feb 08, 2021
You wouldn't want that your close friend to be next. It is good to inform them so that they play safe
Eim9:
Don't forget to share this so everyone will be aware
Re: Investment Scammer (peer 2 Peer) Tried To Add Me To His List Of 25 Scam Victims by Eim9(m): 3:45am On Feb 08, 2021
Nobody is too smart to get scammed. Some people thought that way until it happened to them and it looked like they were jazzed. Far from it
Eim9:
You wouldn't want that your close friend to be next. It is good to inform them so that they play safe
Re: Investment Scammer (peer 2 Peer) Tried To Add Me To His List Of 25 Scam Victims by Eim9(m): 3:46am On Feb 08, 2021
Pls, let's keep commenting on this thread so that it will move up for more people to see
Eim9:
Nobody is too smart to get scammed. Some people thought that way until it happened to them and it looked like they were jazzed. Far from it
Re: Investment Scammer (peer 2 Peer) Tried To Add Me To His List Of 25 Scam Victims by Eim9(m): 3:47am On Feb 08, 2021
Someone just thanked me for this video and wished it had come earlier, she narrated her ordeal to me as she lost her money in a loan scam.
Eim9:
Pls, let's keep commenting on this thread so that it will move up for more people to see

(1) (Reply)

'yahoo Romance Scam' - Student Of Kwasu Arrested By The Efcc / All Out WAR! NBA Youngboy, Quando Rondo Vs Lil Durk, Pooh Shiesty & Fredo Bang! / Immediate Passage Of Peace Corps Bill Will Checkmate Students’ Kidnapping - Akoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.